It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Envelopes with white powder sent to fed buildings- BREAKING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Envelopes with white powder sent to fed buildings

(AP) – 40 minutes ago

SEATTLE — FBI officials say envelopes with white powder have been found in eight federal buildings in seven different cities across Washington, Idaho and Utah. No illnesses were reported.

Special Agent Frederick Gutt says the letters were found at a federal building in Seattle, Internal Revenue Service offices in Bellevue, Wash.; and an FBI office in Spokane, Wash.

In Idaho, FBI spokeswoman Debbie Dujanovic Bertram says envelopes with powder were found in the U.S. Attorney's office and an FBI office in Coeur d'Alene, an FBI office in Pocatello and the U.S. Attorney's office in Boise.

Bertram says the FBI office in Salt Lake City also received a letter with a substance.

Gutt says the FBI has collected the substances for testing. Bertram says field tests in Idaho indicated the substances weren't hazardous.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

SEATTLE (AP) — An FBI special agent says envelopes with white powder have been found in seven federal buildings in six different cities across Washington and Idaho.

Special Agent Frederick Gutt says the letters were found at a federal building in Seattle, Internal Revenue Service offices in Bellevue, Wash., and an FBI office in Spokane, Wash. The IRS building was evacuated after an employee in the criminal investigations department opened the envelope Monday.

Is this the first of many false flag ops to put troops in the streets? One can only wonder, but it does seem fishy.

Here is the link to the whole story:
www.google.com...

[edit on 6/14/2010 by bestideayet]

la2

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great post s+f,

I agree, something strange is going on in the USA, and I have a feeling the oil spill, times square bomb and now this is all part of it, i have one question though.

What is the White House upto?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They've pulled the "anthrax" card multiple times, usually it was done as a media distraction more than anything else. I don't think troops were ever used as a result, but there's a first for everything. I'm gonna guess that the pentagon will somehow be involved, and the media will hush up about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Thats pretty interesting. I wonder if this is a copy cat act of the 9/11 anthrax scare?

la2

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
the anthrax following 9/11 was sourced back to the US stored anthrax, so a copy cat would be virtually impossible, all anthrax is tracable to the labs that hold it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Anthrax in an envelope is almost worthless.

The Times Square Bomber was worse than a novice.

The Detroit Crotch bomber was extremely inept.

So what is up with the new lower class of terrorists? Are these false flags with no balls? Are these wannabe terrorists watching too much Fox News? Is this tax payers sending a veiled message before November?

One thing for sure. These so-called attacks do not have international ties or training, and are not part of any terrorist ring, despite what the news says. With 10 minutes of guerrilla training, anybody I know could make more effective weapons and stage better attacks.

I work in a State building, and "white powder scares" are fairly common. It seems to be the new thing to disrupt an entire building and get a day or two off work.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! In my mind, what I feel like this is, is basic training and psy-ops warfare being played out in real time. What better way to separate the masses than with these very real, very dangerous, and very scary tactics?

IT will play out like this:
"Once we have the fear and reliance of the people, the Republic shall be no more" - The bad guys.....
Gulf Oil Spill-STRESSFUL beyond belief, but in our minds 24/7
Anthrax Scares: Stressful, also top news
Times Square Bomb: Stress, stress, stress!
All this bad stuff, who is going to save us?
THE US GOVERNMENT SHEEPLE!!! It's all in the plan....

I know that probably sounds like craziness... But didn't the Nazi regime commit the same type of scare tactics to try and get the people to hand over their liberties, and we all know what happened back then.
Make me wonder what all the white vans in Florida are really for....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Red herring! As if the people really need distraction from the real issues. What could have been a red flag was meant to cause fear and terror response.

Think this will lend to the martial law they think is needed because of the Gulf Coast environmental terror act?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
interesting that its regional and at so many places... i doubt the powder is nothing more than baking soda but because of the 9/11-sih anthrax attacks, the populace sh*ts there pants whenever anyone gets white powder in envelopes.. i believe this to be more a message than anything.. could be the "good" guys... could be the bad guys... who or what they are, its anybodies guess.. times are so complicated.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fand S
how it gets handled by the media
will say much to those who remember the last attacks
prolly do like they did with the hitary militia
frame em and hang em
out to dry

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
the best way to predict the futrue is to make it happen... ( or have enough insight to differentiate pattern recognition... :lol

i have this feeeling if tptb stage an attack AGAIN, they can have this" I told you so" arrogance about it an be able to put any type of troop on the ground they want...
"see terrorist are here you need us to protect you"... "our soliders will make sure nothing happens to you while you sleep at night... our security cameras will caputre and prevent crime.."

Mean while the soliders will start kicking your A55 and fine you for crimes caught on tape, and it will lead to less freedumb...

And since when did a camera become a law enforcement officer...?

that can send you a fine/ticket for running a red light or not having insurance cause those damn cameras are linked in to the DOT database to issue tickets to the register of any vehicle that it captures the license plate number of...?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by nvprose1]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
coc aine delivery for the week.

top topics

join