It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CIA Doctors Commit War Crimes for Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did CIA Doctors Commit War Crimes for Bush?

www.opednews.com

It was apparently part of the Bush administration's lame attempts to justify the unjustifiable. According to the report, as part of the administration's attempts to redefine the "limits" of what constitutes torture, doctors and other medical personnel were "ostensibly responsible for ensuring that the legal threshold for 'severe physical and mental pain' was not crossed by interrogators."

But how do you measure another person's pain and suffering?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just finished reading an article by Mary Fisher entitled, Did CIA Doctors Commit War Crimes for Bush?
In it she makes a case concerning the actions of the doctors who were present at the " enhanced interrogations" of
many of the detainees at gitmo. It is not my aim to speak to the guilt or innocents of these detainees, but i would be
interested to learn the opinions of those members here who would be gratious enough to read the pdf document available
at : phrtorturepapers.org...

It might also be interesting to notice on which side of this discussion some of our members come down. Let me also
remind those who have read this post thus far that we have been told to beware of those who speak of some wild
conspiracy theories. According to one of our past presidents, there are no such things as these conspiracies !!!

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They most certainly did go around the world torturing people for no reason, other than people talking out against america, and not even ever wanting to go there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Joseph Mengele would have been proud of the Bush Administration. It is a real shame that the program continues under the Obama Administration as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Joseph Mengele would have been proud of the Bush Administration. It is a real shame that the program continues under the Obama Administration as well.

Exactly.

Michio kaku i reckon is involved in alot of crimes against humans, and look at him lovely smile for the tv.

I bet he loves people being tortured for science.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I started reading the pdf document and stopped. I just don't understand how a doctor of all people could participate. Certainly would not want to be treated by one of them. It just reminded me of an old movie from 1961 that I watched this weekend called: Judgment at Nuremberg.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I think lots of doctors would participate, just for money and knowledge.

Awful alot of docs are in real world, so why not someone at top of intel world.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
reply to post by hdutton

I started reading the pdf document and stopped. I just don't understand how a doctor of all people could participate. Certainly would not want to be treated by one of them. It just reminded me of an old movie from 1961 that I watched this weekend called: Judgment at Nuremberg.

Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! I am quite sure that if there were really anything close to "war crimes" commeted, the Obama administration would be on it like they are on the"other" crimes which have recently been done by other nations. After all that is just why the International Courts of Criminal Justice were established.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

Originally posted by maybee
reply to post by hdutton

Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! I am quite sure that if there were really anything close to "war crimes" commeted, the Obama administration would be on it like they are on the"other" crimes which have recently been done by other nations. After all that is just why the International Courts of Criminal Justice were established.

obama go after his rah-tard cousins?.. nahhh.. the US is a nation of men, not laws... "Justice for some" in the jolly new empire.

I would think there is an abundance of medical research about PAIN from 1000s of resources.. most any Dr knows what pain is.. yet bush doctors need to ghoulishly find new and exciting ways to hurt people?

According the the GOP party leader, it's not "torture" until the physical pain "must be equivalent in intensity to the pain accompanying serious physical injury, such as organ failure, impairment of bodily function, or even death."

..lol, how much does organ failure hurt?, I consider constipation cramps a result from "impairment of bodily function", do they count as painful?.. and which dead person told the bush drs how bad "death" hurt? was it mccain?.. lol

top topics

join