It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here's another intresting fact, there's 666 cities in China

www.chinatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The could be a much larger problem...

The fact 666 isn't the number of the beast, however we should overlook that one.
O.K. guys...best Deny Ignorance with Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The could be a much larger problem...

The fact 666 isn't the number of the beast, however we should overlook that one.
O.K. guys...best Deny Ignorance with Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Our Enlish alphabet only has numbers that are based on the positon of the letter (a=1, B=2, C=3, and so on to Z=26) The Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek. The New Testament was Greek. These two languages have actual numerical values assigned to thier letters. Since mankinds knowledge ( what he considers or values important ) is an abomination to God, and the New Testament is Greek. This person the Anti-Christ will have a name which when tranlated into Greek ( I have Greek Neighbors who I have sought out several times on people I suspected but to no avail ) will have a name that sums up to 666 based on the numerical value of the letters of his name. I firmly believe that the mark which is placed in the right hand or forehead is a scar caused by a RF chip implant. This implant or barcode ( since a person is given a choice to have the mark or the number of his name ( this barcode would probably have 666 as its first barcode lines ) would then become a person's personal bank account access for funds just like a debit or credit card. Since the rich control the world, they will give thier power to this man who will be called the anti-christ. When all of these powerful and wealthy individuals shift thier financial wealth in such a manner they could bring any country they want to it's knees, and force that country to accept thier leader and his rules, or suffer total and complete bankruptcy and ruin. The choices for anyone is recieve his mark, or be "BEHEADED". Those that take it will go to hell, and those that don't are Heaven bound. The number 666 is because God's number is a single 3 denoting unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Whereas Man was made on the 6th day and since the unholy trinity cannot be manifested in one being it is reflected as 6 for Satan, 6 for anti-christ. and 6 for false prophet ( modern day John the Baptist which I think is more than likely Benjamin Creme, some interesting reading there! ) Since this is my first post, I would like to remark at the large amount of wisdom and insight I have observed by all of you, it is very, very impressive!

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The fact that computer is value 666 is purely coincidental. First of all, it is not so in other languages. Secondly, if the base is 1 the value is 111, if the base is 2 the value is 222 etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Honesty is the best policy. How many really believe that? Sometimes truth hurts. Some may find this post offensive, but If the moderators "truly" value truth then they will leave this post untouched. Better yet ... lock out any new posts.

"PEACE ON EARTH" = 6 6 6
- therefore -
"PEACE ON EARTH" is EVIL!!!!

That's right! Add up the letters according to your 666 numbers chart. You will find that peaceonearth adds up to the dreadfully evil number ... 666.

So now peace on Earth is an evil thing?

Now here's a scary truth. Over 200 posts on this thread and not one person here stopped to actually think this one out for themselves. That is a very very scary truth.

Why is it so scary? Because none of these blind followers gave it any "genuine" thought before taking this fabricated "oricale of truth" as genuine. That is how easily the masses are moved. That is how well trained you have become to "not think". And you are not alone. Many forums display the same inclination to "not think".

Ask yourself. Truly! Did you or did you not believe in this 666 number hoax? You can't lie about it. The truth is cast in your posts for the life of this forum.

Before you get lost in anger for playing the fool, please note the one important truth in all of this: shallow knowledge is no substuitute for genuine understanding.

Genuine understanding can only come from "genuine thought" and it seems the masses are either too lazy to apply the effort, or they simply don't value genuine truth.

When we have studied and picked apart everything we think we know, that is when we reach "genuine" understanding.

Two sides to "every" coin. The number chart supports claims "in favor of your belief" because that is what you are told. Not because you have studied and verified the claim by your own means.

You have the means ...

Look at everything you think you know.

Study it.

Pick it apart from both sides.

You can follow the exressions of others and let that be your guide to deception,
-or-
You can think, study and understand for your "self".

Personnaly, I tire playing the fool and hope you do too.

"PEACE ON EARTH" is EVIL!!!! Now pass that on too, or stop playing the fool ... fool!
-

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Soothslayer,

That would have to be the most informed and informative post on this thread - yes all 10 pages!

With much bemusement I trawled through the rants and raves along with the crass externalizations of fear based ignorance, non thought and total lack of reflection.

Having spent some 9 years studying esoteric theory such as Kabbala, Gemutria, Geoetia etc. I still am exploring the depth of John's revelation in all its holographic contexts.

May more of us reflect more, speak less and understand further....

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Here we go again. why does everyone keep ignoring the most slearly stated information regarding the this 666 stuff. It is the "NUMBER OF A MAN".

Not a date, note a time, not a thing, etc. A man!

I just wonder how many are going to miss the actual beast when the time comes chasing every other thing that they are correlating to this number.

Plese advise how your 666/computer theory correlates to the number of A man. Plese bear in mind the suppossed mark of the beast is not necessarily the number of the beast.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well, soothslayer, for someone who has studied these things for 9 yrs., you seem to have forgotten what the antichrist will bring.

hint: it has to do with 'peace' on 'earth'.

616 is a probable strawman unleashed by the antichrist, in light of all the real world relevences of 666(for those with 'eyes to see', and 'ears to hear').

edited to "SPELL" 'soothslayer' in place of 'soothsayer'.

interesting. the slayer's first post is one trying to 'debunk' a universal sooth.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have another post on this same subject at www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some interesting discussions there.
I have a link to a list of words & phrases that have a 666 value.

(All of which were found using the same letter/numeric value.
"A=6 Base"

This is also the only consistent calculation base in English.

Check out the thread!
You'll enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rogue Chris

Some interesting dude I meet years ago in Hawaii gave me highly interesting numerological information relating to this 666 topic - thought i share that with you.

PS: the bible is of course originally written in another language.

C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R = 666

C = 3 * 6 = 18 THE LETTER\'S NUMBERS

O = 15 * 6 = 90 REFER TO THE ALPHABET

M = 13 * 6 = 78

P = 16 * 6 = 96

U = 21 * 6 = 126

T = 20 * 6 = 120

E =5 * 6 = 30

R = 18 * 6 = 108

= 666 ???

Now, computers are like corporations, they have no feelings and no soul, no compassion, or greater understanding. However, corporations are running so called "democratic" governments by controlling the politicians either with bribes, or with black-mail. Computers and sales numbers getting their message of material agendas well across. After all, computers do not have something unmeasurable we can feel.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
perhaps we are forgetting Verichip? which can be implanted into the hand and used as a means of buying and selling?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How can you have a discussion about all this without including my 2 videos?! (see sig.)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's stupid! The 666 will be the name from the GREEK or HEBREW ALPHABET

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
666 and the Islam connection. This interpretation of 666 will not be welcomed by Muslims, however it should be of interest to Christians. Consider the facts of what 666 will be doing... forcing the world to accept its doctrines, or be beheaded. In what we now refer to as 527 A.D., the concept of dating using the AD/BC method was first introduced. In considering whether 666 may refer to a date, one must consider what dating methods were in use at the time the Revelation was written. Most scholars agree it was writen no later than 300 AD. So, the AD/BC system we use today was not in use. At that time, the most recently introduced calendar and method of dating was introduced by Julius Caesar, on the date which we now refer to as January 1, 45BC. To better understand, consider this date as the starting point of the new dating system... call it simply J. Therefore, 1/1/45BC=0 J. Following this up through time, 1/1/1BC= 1/1/44J. There is no 0BC or 0AD. 1BC is immediately followed by 1AD, so, 1/1/1AD=45J. Following this through, 1/1/622AD=666J. So, clearly based on the dating system in use at the time the Revelation was written, Islam had its birth in the year 666, which we today refer to as 622A.D. To a non-Christian and especially to a Muslim the idea of relating Mohammed to the devil might seem unfair in that Islam maintains itself to be a peaceful religion, however, what we are really talking about here is the Anti-Christ, and any believing Muslim will gladly profess that Jesus Christ is not and was not the Son of God. Clearly Islam is an anti-Christian religion. To see its own prophesies come true, Islam must somehow, some day, some way, see to it that all other religions are wiped out. It is quite likely that Revelation 13:15 refers to the time when the Imam Mahdi appears on the scene. Not necessarily a man or a physical being, but rather an image. An image of the one which Muslims are anticipating. The announcement that the Imam Mahdi has arrived will go out whether he "appears" or not. And although Muslims presently believe that the Imam Mahdi will set up a world order peacefully, a call will go out to start the killing, and that order, it will be believed will be an order of the Imam Mahdi himself. True Muslims will have no choice but to comply. In Islamic states Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, and all who do not accept the doctrine of Islam will be killed legally, while in non-Islamic states an attempt will be made through tactics such as suicide bombings and etc to reduce the non-Muslim population down to a level wherein it will then be subjegated. When one considers the prophesies of both religions, Christians who have read the Revelation can see the amazing irony of this: Muslims believe Mohammed to be the last prophet, whereas the last prophet according to Christian prophesy is none other than the false prophet of the Revelation. Christians who believe the way of salvation is through faith that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, can certainly conclude that Mohammed, having led so many to believe otherwise over a period of over 1300 years is by far the biggest anti-Christ of all anti-Christs. Another irony which Muslims fail to realize is this: Mohammed referred many times over of the Day of Judgement which would come upon all who "are not of The Book". Muslins maintain that this Book is The Koran and therefore those who do not follow the Koran are worthy of death. To put it very bluntly, Muslims are so blinded by this idea, that they do not even take into account the fact that the Koran was not written until after Mohammed death. The Book Mohammed spoke of (having heard stories of it) was the Book of Life as in Revelation 17:8, not the Koran which didn't exist at the time.
In any case, whatever the mark of the beast is, whether literally the number 666, or a symbol, it will be revieled by an angel to every living soul..no one will not know its signifigence when faced with the choice to worship it or die. Rev 14:9

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
he who says to another "fool!" is in danger of harsh discipline, for the measure you used will be measured to you.

i believe the principle behind the mark is what is being communicated by the OP and by the Bible. 666 is just short hand for that principle.

666 means worship of mankind. proud, boastful yet imperfect humanity.

humanity is an ocean of people, we are all like particles of water moving in waves, temperatures, currents, current-seas (currencies? for those who know about admiralty law).....

"and i saw a beast rising out of the sea with seven heads and ten horns...and he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

world government? 'out of the sea' - the "people's" government as they say? 7 continental unions and 10 economic unions? maybe, maybe not. but it is explicitly saying that a time will come when a world empiric power will control every popultion on earth. without question. this does not apply to old Rome because it was common knowledge even in those days that rome did not control the whole world. check out the silk road and references in history to cush and nubia and the barbarian nations. these were all KNOWN regions and populations which Rome did not control. in fact the barbarians conquered Rome! Rome did not have "authority over every tribe, people, language and nation." Rome was the 4th beast of Daniel's message, before which came Greece, Medo-Persia, and Babylon. Daniels is the first prophecy of the lineage of history's biggest empires driven by expansion and oppression, or greed and violence.

"and i saw another beast coming out of the earth. he had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon"

comes across as gentle and affectionate like a lamb, but then reveals his true self in terror and violence. a wolf in sheeps clothing.

out of the earth? mining? manufacturing? "beneficial" technology? the material manifestation of the system of man? it causes fire to come down from heaven to earth. it causes the image of the first beast to live, so that it can speak. tv? media? "propaganda machine"? maybe, maybe not.

just think about these things, they are potent symbols with important principles and warnings.

"he also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on hist forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name"

biometrics - hand and forehead - finger and retina? maybe, maybe not. RFID? maybe, maybe not. digital tatoo? molecular CPUs? who knows. but it is the system's identification tag for you, it represents your acceptance of the philosophy of man, and the pride of his works, the ultimate world empire "peace on earth and brotherhood of man" - "WE did it! We didn't need any god!" they all shout in adulation...

666 is a perversion of this:

"Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads." Duteronomy 6

666 means worship of the final kingdom of man as if it were our god.

this is what 666 represents in the bible.

calculate the number of his name. 666=complete imperfection. love of imperfection. worship of imperfection.

but why "buy and sell"?

because Jesus gave an ultimatum: Serve God or serve money - you cannot serve both.

"money makes the world go round" as they say...

people who don't really know about the bible should stop misinterpreting it for fun. you are spreading disinformation. practise what you preach.

the bible was written for those who would pay attention to it. so if you don't pay attention to it, please be quiet.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

hey there...

there are only two places in the bible where 666 is used...one is in the new testament...and one in the old.

of course..you forgot a few things that add up to 666, if a=6 b=12 c=18...

US OF AMERICA = 666
SS NUMBER = 666 (NUMBER OF A MAN...SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER)
NEW YORK = 666 (LARGEST CITY FOR BUYING AND SELLING)
NUCLEAR HELL =666 (ANYONE WHO GETS THE MARK WILL BURN FOREVER)

MARK OF BEAST =666

Oh yeah...one more comes out to 666.....
SANTA CLAUS =666.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sollie

Rev 12:3 And there was seen another sign in heaven; a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns.

i THINK IT IS CURIOUS THAT UNITED ARAB EMIRATES HAVE "7 KINGS"
RULING IT, OR MORE CORRECTLY...7 ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISIONS.
OR 7 EMIRATES...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boaznj1965

So how is the Middle East going to literally take ove rthe world that the Amrican Empire already controls, and then do things like implement the "Mark of the Beast"?

Anything claiming that Iran or whoever is the Biblical "Beast" or "Anti-Christ" or whatever is Zionist pro-American-Imperialism propaganda.

Check out my TWYS video and resource page:
ignoranceisntbliss.110mb.com...

If still not convinced, then check out my iXo video and explain how Middle Eastern whoever is going to top that clear cut system of total technological global domination.

If the Nazi holocaust and things of that nature, including the advent of nuclear weapons, and then the following Communist Bloc that oppressed over one billion in secular totalitarianism, and American Empire who used the same dirty tricks as the Soviets in its quest for global domination (and is perpetrating the globalization of decadence & New Age + technology worship), didn't directly cause the Second Coming, then surely what will cause it is beyond the typical human experience; beyond everything that has been done, and the advent of global dominating artifical intelligence "god on earth" would be just that.

This is why John hagee doesn't even mention the Book of Revelation in his Jerusalem Countdown prophecy book, which advocates kickstarting Armageddon by attacking Iran, because it directly contradicts Zionist propaganda when you look at what is actually happening in the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
more and more, the people will see the Bible is coming true, prophecy coming to fruition.

Good luck! The reaper comes!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join