It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Gulf Oil Spill Extreme Alert : get out of the Gulf Coast NOW.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

So while I agree about Steve I think maybe I'll repeat what I said on FB
and this site also.

GET THE HELL OUT.

Sincerely

What are you doing? You still there?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are right about that.......The problem now is "All" of those like Steve are calling for this to happen........

The law of average is on there side this time..........

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Can we connect the prediction of a 'Dark Wind' to Plague the USA
with the current GOM waters filled with the oil from the Gusher ?

Source:
Posted by Muaddib, on May 4, 2005 at 08:54 GMT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read most of what "_____" wrote in those...posts. He is trying to actually get credit for some predictions which have been made in the past by others.
He has even used threats from terrorists, such as the ill or dark winds.

When he talks about "evil winds in which many people will die"
it sounds like the threat from Osama where he said that there will be
a dark wind that will cover the US....

... i recall back in the 2001-03 years, there was a lot being said of 'Dark Winds'
covering the USA, these were pronouncements made by the Jihadists, & fatwas fromseveral obscure Imams...
and their foreboding forecasts were predated-> by Mother Shipton...
if i'm not mistaken that the US would be covered by dark clouds/winds

are we getting the first of these predicted & cursed dark winds...
in the form of the noxious gasses which are currently being released as
the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) oil gets evaporated into the Gulf regions air?

Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida are getting a epidemic of respiratory ailments...and this is happening before any storm system enters the GOM and scoops up the rancid/oilly mixture from the Gulf waters
which itself can be viewed as turned into 'Dark Clouds' of oil both on the surface and in 'clouds' of underwater plumes.

a bit of poetic-license and the oil gusher becomes the 'agency' that sends the predicted doom, of the evil-wind/dark wind

all over the S & SE, USA...as forecast

thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Basicly because of the benzene, everyone near or on the gulf coast of mexico may as well be smoking cigarettes, at the minimum.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Who reading this thread is prepared to just pick up and leave their home, job etc? It is so easy to say Get Out...but could you do it?

I can not convince my spouse to have us abandon our lives here in the gulf. One of my children just got back from sailing lessons and the water near us is still beautiful and teaming with life.

I am not trying to be an obtuse jerk I am just basically and simplistically ask you could you pick up everything and go...

It is so sad -no lone here is even talking about the Disaster...can you say Denial?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Steve Quail is a fear mongering idiot trying to sell cheap doomsday gadgets as is Alex Jones and his entire team of sensational idiots. Lindsey Graham, Alex Jones, Steve Quail, Gerald Celente, Texe Marrs are all modern day snake oil salesmen.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Snake Oil is now in our Oceans.. Try not to sell that!
Everyone that can will attempt to profit for a short time longer!
I think you might be sold! On DVD's! or not! if that is your position on this!

Excuse me!

It's just my opinion!

Be Wise! Be Well!

Jessemole!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So while I agree about Steve I think maybe I'll repeat what I said on FB
and this site also.

GET THE HELL OUT.

Sincerely

What are you doing? You still there?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by randyvs]

There will be a mandatory mass evacuation of the gulf coast soon. People need to find some way to secure their valuables and firearms. People will be coming door to door to check for holdouts. They will be entering without permission. Your "stuff" will disappear. You won't get it back.

For the doubters amoung you, I wish you were here to book some of my prop bets on this, because my usual bookie won't. He just changes the subject when I bring it up.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Who the **** is this guy? "Don't tell your employer. Just leave the Gulf Coast now". What if nothing happens? Do you quit your job and that butt-head then disappears, and you're *******!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
its gonna kill all the wildlife and destroy the eco system, but it is okay for humans? i dont get that.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree with that completely. We have far more astute and learned analysts and researchers right here on ATS in every area this quack could conceive. I'd even rather listen to an unknown ATS psychic with spelling mistakes, jumbled visions and bad grammar than this guy.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Is there a transcript available?

I've never heard of Steven Quayle before. How reliable is this fellow?

steve quayle is a fruit cake and a scaremonger..he extremely religious and seems to find biblical references in everything he sees.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Soooooo here's my addtion to the thread.

I've heard of quayle from coast to coast many years ago. My opinion was that george noory used his views as "airwave fodder" to pass the time between great guests with good facts. So I took him(quayle) as that. Lindsey, when I heard him once again on coast to coast ramped his info too hard and tried to hawk a dvd. He lost me there.

But an I the only one? Aside from the initial thought of "omg, this might be a gulf ELE, if not contained" , my mind replayed an episode of "the X-files" about an oil crew that was processing alien DNA infused "oil" the rig was later destroyed to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
did he really say that germany and france will attack the US?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well I can say if I lived in the gulf area I would be closely watching this storm......and the many others that will come soon.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by craposaurus
Steve Quail is a fear mongering idiot trying to sell cheap doomsday gadgets as is Alex Jones and his entire team of sensational idiots. Lindsey Graham, Alex Jones, Steve Quail, Gerald Celente, Texe Marrs are all modern day snake oil salesmen.

whenever i listen to steve quayle on alex jones i get the feeling that hes too far out and radical for even alex jones himself...like alex is humoring him..

i believe alex jones is far more reliable and credible than steve quayle...even though jones exaggerates sometimes too..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join