It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Gulf Oil Spill Extreme Alert : get out of the Gulf Coast NOW.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Steve Quayle Gulf Oil Spill Extreme Alert : get out of the Gulf Coast NOW....

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Steve Quayle warns the inhabitants of Houston and the Gulf Coast that they are in great danger and that they should leave NOW

Steve Quayle : EXTREME ALERT ! Get Out of Harm's Way

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
YES PLEASE HURRY!!!!

EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!!!!

Get out of Houston while you can, dont hesitate, or you will perish.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tell your employer you are leaving. They have database with the government and WILL track you.

Better to post here your (short) job description and where you used to work.

I need a job, and the less of you here, the better my chances.......

LEAVE NOW!!! Or you are DOOMED!

Excellent post! TY Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

www.dep.state.fl.us...

Here is the official Florida Department of Environmental Protection Website. There is also an associated pdf file, but I can't upload it right now.

There is nothing to fear from contact with this oil, or its other gaseous components. All fear-mongering. The oil is going to entirely devastate the wildlife, the economy, and the fragile job and housing market, quite possibly causing irreversible damage to the Gulf Coast, but there will not be evacuations. I repeat: There will not be evacuations. They won't need to! The people will mass exodus all on their own when the beautiful beaches are gone, the housing market is in ruins, and there are no jobs to be had. The tourists have already cancelled all their summer plans, the state government is already in budget panic mode, and I already know of several families that moved back to the Midwest.

No coordinated evacuation, no FEMA camps, no Armed Guardsmen, just devasted economies, lost hopes and dreams, and dead wildlife zones. Thats all, no need for exaggeration, it is bad enough all on its own!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is there a transcript available?

I've never heard of Steven Quayle before. How reliable is this fellow?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Go here for more info on Quayle:

www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't know who the guy is, but he is apparently a proponent of the ancient astronaut theory and heavily religious? Kind of an oxymoron. But nonetheless strong words coming from the guy. Hope hes wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Guys I live on the MS gulf coast. I can tell you that myself and others have our bags packed and we are ready to go, Should Conditions warrant.

I know the EPA is not alerting anyone including the local Emergency Operations Center to the dangerous levels of H2S, Benzine, Benzene, and other chemically.

When something goes down I will let ATS know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I get that he is a author but what other authority does he have? Also that video was made 4 days ago 06/10/10...So did he mean that something was going to happen right then and there or 2 months from now?

Obama will address the nation on this issue today or tommorrow. We will then see if Evacuations are being enacted.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

There is nothing to fear from contact with this oil, or its other gaseous components.

I agree with everything you said but that. There is danger in being in direct contact with crude oil. Also there is apparently a huge amount of gases being released into the atmosphere. Who knows what the effect could be.

I don't think people need to pack and leave, but just be watchful and cautious.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Actually, I think there is danger also. Not so much from contact with the oil, unless it is prolonged contact, and not so much from benzene or methane fumes, but from prolonged chemical exposure in the air and water systems.

I also think there is danger of contamination in all of our food supplies as this stuff rains down onto crops, and is taken in by the bottom of the food chain (filter feeders) and then ingested up the chain to us.

Still no need for evacuation, but definitely a need to limit fishing and harvesting, and that will really kill whatever is left of economy down here!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wonder where he's been? I had this up on FB 10 days ago!
Nobody will listen not even my own daughter. If you see what's coming
but you don't say anything. Then your the biggest piece of crap to ever grow two legs and hit the dance floor. You do say something, people start clearing their throat, rolling their eyes.

I always open my mouth cause if I didn't and something went off accordingly. I don't think that would feel the right way.

I used to be interested in what Steve's take on things was. Then last summer he had some info from this army Gen. I believe. Spouted a bunch of crap about maneating aliens from Phobos. They we're supposed to be here last Sept.
I believed every word too

That was it.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I believe you have a good right to have everything packed. I dont think the oil is the ultimate danger here, im afraid it may be a whole lot worse.
I believe the area could possibly collapse into the ground.
Now please, im no scientist etc, it dawned on me out of the blue.
The oil escaping will be getting replaced by sea water due to the vacume created etc
The sea water has a different density to oil?
The rate the oil is escaping will be the same rate at what the sea water will be replacing? Could this literally be washing the earth away beneath our feet? Could the weight of the area overall hold its own weight?
Could Solar flares effect this area in particular by increasing the risk? These are all questions that i would like answered by someone in the right field? Please.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Guys I live on the MS gulf coast. I can tell you that myself and others have our bags packed and we are ready to go, Should Conditions warrant.

I know the EPA is not alerting anyone including the local Emergency Operations Center to the dangerous levels of H2S, Benzine, Benzene, and other chemically.

When something goes down I will let ATS know.

Just curious, what conditions would warrant departure? I have yet to read, see, or hear anything that would warrant staying.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Steven Quayle is a Remote Viewer and was in the Government Remote Viewing program years ago, he isn't very well respected by serious Remote Viewers, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. Wonder when and if he became an expert on oil.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
in Toronto Ontario
a local talk radio 680 news am
was saying that writing your name in a tar ball
was now the in thing to do
please don't cancell your trip south.

we don't travel much south at this time of year because we have amazing summers and the longest fresh water beach in the world here.

but future cancelations for the winter season are bound to cause a loss of jobs in the tourist industry that could be a disaster all by itself.

on internet radio a report came in that in alabama 20 miles in it smelled like a garage full of harlies the person had a typical bronchial condition and was very uncomfortable

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Those that are not listening will be left with outcome of a short insight.
I trust OBAMA will fly over the Gulf before he arrives today, and sometime today be within the middle of the Gulf without a Gas mask! and all others that play down what is yet to be seen, stay a little while there, watch the Sea life surface and breath posion.. Now.. prove there is not a concern!

You won't see them wash up, there is a reason for that to. (Whales, Dolphines)

I'm not going to clap for any words that seem to comfort the masses for now during his speech!

It will not drown out the cries that will come later, and of course those that are taking place now.

The World is in trouble!

We need everyone in our World to be in our backyard for/to help!

In a attempt to put a price on this, you get what you payed for, or lack of.

Be well!

Jessemole!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Is there a transcript available?

I've never heard of Steven Quayle before. How reliable is this fellow?

He is a quack of the highest order. He makes "predictions" one after another, and NONE come true, ALTHOUGH, law of averages tell us he will get one right eventually, and since most of his predictions are big ones, the one he gets right won't be good.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have a family, job mortgage...live on the gulf...can't just pack up and leave...stuck here. We plan on moving later this year(relocation with job in workks before accident) but have to sell our house....how do you think that is going to go?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

How do I think it's going to be, really ugly! I had to forego both investments in property, Happy I did now. No one is going to buy anything in the Gulf region... now there is a concept to consider.
INVEST IN YOUR LIFE, and those around you!
The only baleout your going to reap rewards from are those that you look closley at now.
Just my thoughts, and it has been the last 58 days!

Be wise!
Be Well.

Jessemole!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It’s a shame really that people like this interject themselves into these crises with half a hat of a preacher and half a hat of a newsman.

Listening to him speak, you aren’t quite sure whether you are getting a religious sermon, or a newscast, but the truth is that mixing the two doesn’t enhance either, but only detracts from both.

Having faith is great, having faith to stop babbling on and on about it, when people are hoping you have something noteworthy to share is even greater.

This doesn’t constitute reputable news in my humble opinion. I prefer just the facts, sermons are for church.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join