It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satan jesus man spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
satan was of the same constitution as jesus; jesus was glorified in his folly as the holy spirit;satan has been villified because all of what is considered information stated as knowledge for the past 2000+ years came from himself.man has choosen to align with spirit.spirit is a product that satan was aware of and that jesus learnt of.

is it a conspiracy that all of satans knowledge is illegal and all who know of it are persecuted.

is it a conspiracy that the act of turning away from satan is religion; but religion is an attempt to know satans knowledge for jesus's sake?

jesus was an illegal practitioner of knowledge he overheard; satan was a master at himself and some of his practices are documented in the bible.

does this documentation mean that there was a greater schism prior to satan with a lucifer figure?

lucifer and an "equal" to his potency being a dragon.

is religion futile in that attempting to make jesus equal to satan is not equal to lucifer and a dragon.

the greatest conspiracy is attempting to place jesus in times which were impossible for him to be.is this an attempt at trying to place someone like jesus near satan's(people who are likened masters).

a greater schism is paul;

in an environment who apparently understood the satan/jesus debacle; why did he not act towards satans people with such disdain for they were following what they were told was jesus.acceptance of "this" as faith did he see a greater opportunity than one present?

the problem with paul and his incoherent attributes and time is apparent in his "words". is this not a conspiracy, or is this the result in pauls awareness of satan and a peoples growing acceptance of jesus in light of his own knowledge of who jesus is.

pauls disunity in "words" is greater than the satan/jesus "issue" because it presents plagiarism. and any good writer knows when someone plagiarize them the subject of their content is lost and the means about how the subject is presented becomes the fore.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The mormons think that Satan and Jesus were brothers. Christians don't.

The Bible in no way implies that Jesus and Satan had the same 'constitution' or were brothers or anything else.

Satans ways are fine if you are a Satanist. Satans ways are not Christian ways.

Once these few points are understood from a biblical standpoint, your point falls apart. If you don't trust the Bible, then it's irrelevant anyway!

It is wrong to say that Satanic knowledge is illegal. Knowledge is neutral, it's the use of it, the intentions behind its use which cause the problem i.e. evil. The more knowledge you have of your enemies (in a Christians life Satanic evil forces) the more aware you can be of their ways. However trying to make evil acceptable is not the same as Satanic knowledge. If you are implying that evil is acceptable (and i'm assuming you are not) then you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
here is a poem i wrote, several years ago:

--------------

"juxtaposition"

all life is sacred
all divisions are man-made

life is death is life

so
virtue is bad is good is evil
and
right is often wrong

truth be known
all good sons fall from the start

freedom will only take flight
when unity raises

a flaming Phoenix
from the ashes of duality and schism

--------------

the line after "truth be known" was originally:
"Jesus was Satan at the start"
(or something very close to that)

but because i realized i was repelling the very ones that this message was being delivered to, through me, i changed the words a little.

sometimes the message is just to strong for a young or weak stomach and since the goal is to GENTLY SOFTLY lead rather than to abruptly wrestle and tug...i changed it!

i liked it better the first way i had written it, but it isn't about me, so oh well - but in truth, it applies to everyone with these words, instead of just one, which is always better, in the end, i think!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
the bible documents an altercation between satan and jesus.

i dont comprehend religion in the form of your statement

"Satans ways are fine if you are a Satanist. Satans ways are not Christian ways."

can you please expound upon this.

what i create is my intelluctual property any use thereof is illegal; if i state something you overhear and use you committed an illegal act: regardless of how you intend to do so.so you see enmity between satan and jesus?

you seem to have expessend something that ws not elated to the context of this thread with the last setence posted.(off topic) evil is acceptable; what is the other choice?

p.s. sinthia
the focus of my post was lost on jesus and satan in your reply and the meat of the matter was used for a rebuttal; ill cease and desist any further reply from your posts due cause.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
annie lets not get off topic with your imaginings that what you posted is related in anyway to what this thread consists.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

........youre always off topic........how is one to say that anyone on here is talking about anything CLOSE to what you are?

I dont even think YOU know........

The post wasnt off topic...........i think you need to seek professional psychological help........im not trying to be mean, i just think you would benefit.....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Conspiracy you say?

How about LIE?

The bible was written by man to suit man, passed down by man in order to control man.
And, it worked.

top topics

join