It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your favorite ghost pictures or videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bumping up this tread, I think its cool.

insert line two here

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to convert slides into photos? These slides were shot in 1980 and I don't have access to the negatives. I would love to post them here.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I don't know if this website is any help for you.
www.andromeda.com...
Or even this one maybe.
www.hp.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by missvicky

I don't know if this website is any help for you.
www.andromeda.com...
Or even this one maybe.
www.hp.com...

Thank you for the links, but I'm only talking about a few slides. Do you suppose if I took them to a photography store they could do it for me?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, the old lady picture is c-r-e-e-p-y!! As others said, even if it is just an old lady it is creepy. thank you for sharing Romantic_Rebel. Wish i had some pictures to share. I have shared two experiences of mine in a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Check it out.

[edit on 6/18/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63c37d2c51cf.jpg[/img]

This is a photo a friend of my father's took when he was minding his nephew. He's an avid photographer, always with camera. He said he was in the living room with the kid, when a really strong smell wafted through the room. The closest comparison he could come up with was onions. Anyway, he walked into the hall and saw this. He then ran back into the living room and grabbed his camera in time to snap it.

There's a face in there if you can spot it!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Howdy paranormal fans. Another late night for myself and I have new ghost pictures and stories.

The White Lady:

"Oh, the ghosts of the Philippines! A Lady in White is undoubtedly the most common type of ghost anywhere in the world, and joins a laundry list of spirits in the Philippines for this story. I will say in research I have come across two accounts from locals of Quezon City, Philippines that say this is just a hoax, but I will stick with the majority opinion that there is something there. Believers report a woman in white with long black hair and her face either completely blank or obscured by blood standing in the middle of the road on Balete Drive. It is said you should avoid driving there at night – but if you do, make sure your back seat is full of passengers. Apparently it is in empty back seats that the White Lady will hitch a ride, spotted by the unfortunate driver
in their rear view after they experience a dreadful ominous feeling."

Chloe and The Myrtles Plantation:

Legend has it Chloe was a slave in the house of the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana who had a bad habit of listening at keyholes to the goings on of the residents. Caught one day in the act by the Master of the house, he lopped off her ear as punishment, forcing her to wear a green scarf over her head to cover the wound. As punishment, she baked a cake with oleander leaves, a common plant in the south that is immensely poisonous. Though the master of the house was her target, her victims became his wife and two daughters, who died in agony a couple days after eating the cake. Chloe fled the house and was lynched by field slaves on the plantation for the wicked light she cast on the rest of them.

Fortunately or no, there is no historical evidence to back up this story, just an intriguing photo. True or not (probably not), there are certainly plenty of other ghosts to keep you company, including a young girl frequently spotted in a mirror on the stairs, and another young girl who chants voodoo over people who dare to sleep in her room. The Myrtles is currently a Bed and Breakfast that gives regular tours to those curious enough to want to see the house- just not alone after dark.

Here's more on the list. listverse.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have a favorite I would like to share with everyone. Unless you're Latino you probably have never heard this story. But it's a sad and scary one "La Llorona".

'''La Llorona'' is Spanish for "The Crying Woman" and is a popular legend in Spanish-speaking cultures in the colonies of the Americas, with many versions extant. The basic story is that La Llorona was a beautiful woman who killed her children to be with the man that she loved and was subsequently rejected by him. He might have been the children's father who had left their mother for another woman. She drowned the children and then, after being rejected anyway, killed herself. She is doomed to wander, vainly searching for her children for all eternity. Her constant weeping is the reason for her name. In some cases, according to the tale, she will kidnap wandering children or children who misbehave.

www.legendsofamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey everyone! I have found more awesome sites with ghost pictures.
Maybe someone will like these pictures and stories of ghost.
www.ghoststudy.com...

www.ghostsandstories.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks for the links Romantic_Rebel.
I love a good ghost pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d36ce9d6f597.jpg[/atsimg]

Love this one from the first website.

Kinda reminds me of someone!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/770045cf4d2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Cool thread - a lot of the images gave me the chills!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
One of my favorite ghost's pictures. The Brown Lady of Raynham. Photoshop doesn't exist around that era.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21fc830d78e3.jpg[/atsimg]

This is probably one of the best and certainly one of the most famous ghost pictures ever taken. It depicts a 'brown lady'decending the stairs at Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England. It is, perhaps, the ghost of Lady Dorothy Townshend who may have been bricked up in a room at Raynham Hall for being unfaithful to her husband - Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount of Raynham sometime in the 1700s. The ghost has been seen several times. Most unusually by Captain Frederick Marryat and two of his friends. Captain Marryat actually fired a shot that 'passed straight through' the apparition after it grinned at him in 'a diabolical manner'. It has been seen on several other occassions.

This image, taken by one Captain Provand, was first published in the December 16, 1936 issue of Country Life. Unusally, the ghost was seen by the Captain's companion - but not by the Captain himself until the photograph was developed.

There is no explanation for this picture.

www.paranormal-search.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi. Im posting my paranormal photograph here. I did want to start my own thread but im not a regular member and the minimum 20 post requirement is forcing me to just post it here. Would love to know what people think of this one because it's always fascinated me. This has been posted to other paranormal sites, one being ghostsamoungus.com. Here is a bit of information about the photograph:
"This is a picture that was taken by my friend using a digital camera at a popular camp site in North Wales, United Kingdom called Shell Island. He was just randomly taking pictures of us enjoying the campfire, nobody felt strange. When the pictures were loaded onto the computer however, this appeared on one of them. I've never seen a ghost photograph that looks quiet like this. I mean, you must agree that its pretty creepy. This happened around 2004 so it was some time ago. There is not really much information around this picture because as i mentioned, nothing felt unusual and we were just sitting around the campfire. I've also uploaded another photograph of the same scene that was taken seconds before or after and shows nothing unusual. A lucky capture indeed. Im the person to the right of the apparition in the photo and I would love to hear people opinions regarding this photo. Thanks."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e11f8e058857.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e7456c39eb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't have any pictures or video, but I remember watching a special on TV about the paranormal and it showed two men who lived in this house together. They would ask the spirit questions and than take a Polaroid picture and the ghost would answer them in the pictures.

I forgot what it was called but I remember that was the coolest evidence of ghosts I have ever seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join