It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your favorite ghost pictures or videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm having a bad night and I'm watching the Blair Witch project. Of course the movie is fake. But still it's scary. Which got me to find a great site with many paranormal pictures. Many are probably faked. But how can we know which ones are faked? www.ghostresearch.org...
Here's the site with many pictures and info about the pictures. I would post a few on here.

"Faces in the window"

This picture was taken by the husband of the woman in the picture on a sunny afternoon with ordinary print film. They had just moved into their new home in Chicago, Illinois. In the window to the left of them clearly shows a older woman with her hair put up in a bun and a bulldog next to her. There was no one in the house at the time of the picture taking.

"Girl on the gravestone"

This photograph appeared in both the Chicago Sun-Times and the National Examiner. It was taken during an investigation in Bachelor's Grove Cemetery on August 10, 1991 with a group of GRS members. The picture is an enlarged black and white infrared shot taken of an area where many of the group noticed something unusual with some of the equipment they used. It shows a young woman sitting on a tombstone with parts of her lower and upper body being somewhat semi-transparent. The dress she is wearing is also out-of-date. It was taken by member, Jude Huff-Felz.

"Old Lady In the Window"

This is a photograph that was taken by a friends son. Adam was working for a roofing outfit from Tremont, Illinois Koch Construction. He snapped this photograph with his camera phone. The story he told me was that they were hired to roof the house by the new owners. According to him, the lady who lived there had passed away nearly three months before. They had been working on the house for two days and had seen no one there. I know the picture looks suspicious but Adam isn't one to lie to me.

Now if any of these pictures are fake. Don't blame me. I just think the pictures are scary awesome.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
cool pics

(if the pics are real and not represent a real person), maybe it is just a trick of the eye, maybe what we are seeing isnt a body but something else that for some amazing reason, some object or a group of objects, that look like a body

high resolution pic is needed ...

I dont want to enter into the universe laws specifics ... so, I will end here my participation

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Thanks amigo! If you can share some pictures as well. I love ghost.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Don't have any pictures but have a story.

My little brother when he was 3-5 used to talk about the "blue Boy" in the house, he would say he saw him in various places in our house growing up, when questioned he would never really talk about him much.

Skip ahead several years, we had a women visit our house saying that she had grown up there (the house was 60 years old), she told us she had moved from there with her parents after her brother had drowned in the tub when he was left unattended, at the time we didn't put two and two together until a few days later when my aunt suggested that was the blue boy.

Of course now my brother has no memory of seeing this blue boy, we still own the house and rent it out but no one has ever claimed to see anything that we know.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I am not into ghosts and something like that, never saw, so ... and photoshop nowadays is common, so, I really dont "waste" my time looking at these kind of pics, only when I am killing time like now LOL

for u to really discuss this, you would need a pic from someone you know, and thats not common to see, and even then, it could be a joke/hoax

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

these histories are cool and actually there are no explanations for them I believe ...

if I was to guess, I would say even when we die, the universe have traces or our entire information in the "system" ... that is the most "logical" in my opinion to these things if they exist

we dont know about this universe physics, but as we believe, the particles in the smallest scale will have some kind of information, maybe they record the past, maybe whatever

I dont know why but there is something in my little room moving like crazy

I need to sleep I thnk, .... LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
that one with the old lady looking over the roof work is amazing. i can't help thinking that it's just a real person but it's a pretty eerie photo regardless.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This video startled me very badly. I advise anyone to watch this video with caution.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

hey, that third picture is just a little bit FREAKY.

maybe she is so *opaque* because she'd been dead less than a year?
it's obviously an old sick woman - very old - i've taken care of so many elderly that i know she must be real.

but dead or alive?
either they lied about her being dead (what is the point in THAT?)
or they got that ailing little granny to help them with a practical joke - seems highly unlikely because it looks like it hurts her just to stand.

and they are smiling somehow too innocently.

but who knows.
i think that one is real.

i like it!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Same here. I believe it is real. Of course it can be photoshoped. Which I hope not.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

i'm pretty sure it isn't photo-shopped. i checked it out in my Fireworks program - i zoomed in a lot and compared the pixelation of the alleged apparition to that of the two workmen, and it is identical - very fine little squares on all!
and no areas of disruption around the outline of the apparition or anywhere else!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is my favorite ghost video. I believe it aired on Bio channel.
Its starts at the 59 second mark.

width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/5-ffSE4xs1g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by witchof43
This is my favorite ghost video. I believe it aired on Bio channel.
Its starts at the 59 second mark.

I fixed your video link.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank you so much.
I need to spend more time learning how to post video

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The third picture of the lady in the window was creepy lol. I've seen a man in a top hat and coat before once when i was awoken from my sleep i really dont' want to go out in a long drawn out story of it but if you do want to hear it i could tell it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For what it's worth. Here is some good stuff from Ghost hunters.
Enjoy

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is a pretty cool ghost video IMO.
It was posted in this forum not too long ago by ATS member (Haydn_17) as well.

The Flying Brick

Analysis of the Video

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ghosthunters is fake. You might want to youtube Ghosthunters fraud (or fake) and see for yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
oooo I got something to add here. This photos was taken at my wedding last year. Its your classic orb but its so clear and you can almost make out the silhouette of a figure.

I took this with my digital camera and I have not changed anything to it in photoshop I tell my wife it is her mother that past away a few years ago
how do I put the photo in the post??????

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
These aren't really ghost photos in the sense that they don't have ghostly images but I took these at an abandoned prison. We saw balls of light flitting around and these 2 came out on pics. These are the only type of photos like these I've ever captured. I only think they are interesting because we could see them flying around very fast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join