It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Tunnel Networks and Underground bases: Proof that TPTB are type 1 Civilization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Is the Global Tunnel Networks and Underground Bases like Area 51 and Dulce Base as well TPTB Technological level that beyond the rest of the world are really the evidence that TPTB are at least type 1 Civilization?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lol you again? cant believe it

well, for you to be CIV type 1 you need to have a lot of features of CIV lvl 1 ...

watch this video for more enlighten

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Do you have any links, proof, a letter from your mum???

You cant just ramble like that without proof...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

1st - what is your evidence that these " global tunnels " even exist ?

2nd - what is your evidence that the alleged TPTB have any significantly advanced technology ?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Sorry for being ignorant to your question, but can you explain what you mean when you say type 1? what scale is this from? I am not mocking here just asking for a little clarification.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Did a search on on type 1 civilisation and seems this is to do with the Kardashev scale:

en.wikipedia.org...

It says that type 1 civilisation is:

"a civilization that is able to harness all of the power available on a single planet"

And in case you thought (like I did) that type 1 is the superior one, type 2 can 'harness all of the power available from a single star' and type 3 can 'harness all of the power available from a single galaxy'.

What all this really means, I don't know. I felt positively lost when I got to this bit:

"Earth specifically has an available power of 1.74 × 1017 W (174 petawatts, see Earth's energy budget). Kardashev's original definition was 4 × 1012 W — a "technological level close to the level presently attained on earth" ("presently" meaning 1964)"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

2nd - what is your evidence that the alleged TPTB have any significantly advanced technology ?

The Latest technologies that available to the world are at least 30 years older to those who are in the rank of Power

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

The Latest technologies that available to the world are at least 30 years older to those who are in the rank of Power

So things like iPods already existed in the 1970s?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

sigh - you have made another claim - i asked for evidence

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"they" are not type one, but depending upon the way you see it: are beyond one or parallel to it.

"they" are not capable of maintaining the illusion of an "earth" and at the same time harness its ambient power. but they are capable of harnessing "power" that can create a form that has ambient energy that propagates into entropy.

all "people" have this ability in the time that i call "present".

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Since TPTB have Technology level at least 3 decades ahead of us, there's good chance and possibility that TPTB has achieved Type 1 Civilization status and Beyond.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Where is your proof? If you are going to make statements like that, it's up to you to provide concrete evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Where is your proof? If you are going to make statements like that, it's up to you to provide concrete evidence.

Well, Scientists and Inventors in the public eye tricks us that their inventions is "cutting edge"

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The OP sure is stirring up a lot of hostility, it's adding up to the negativity in the global consciousness (whatever that is =P). So please, OP, GIVE THEM SOME PROOF ALREADY!

A Statement like 'Scientists and Inventors in the public eye tricks us that their inventions is cutting edge' is not PROOF, it's OPINION.

top topics

join