It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Casey, the Gulf & New Madrid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
With the breaking of the floor of the Gulf with maybe magma to come, the Hurricane season & what will pour down, let's throw in the New Madrid fault. We'll watch the US become 2 land masses with a strait between. The prophesies also call for a lot of Japan to sink & they just had a good earthquake.

______beforeitsnews/story/77/597/EDGAR_CAYCE_predicted_Gulf_oil_spill_activating_Madrid_earthquake_destroying_1_2_of_USA_down_the_Mississippi.htm l
"As the Great Lakes, at 600 feet above sealevel, rushes down the Mississippi River. at least 50 miles on each side, the 600 foot wave will destroy much of America, right down the middle. All due to the oil spill event. After the oil dumps billions of gallons of oil, then the ice cold water will enter the crevice, where it is 400 degrees, and cause an explosion, and the mother of all tsunanmi waves, which will wipe out the Gulf States, including Florida. THEN the Madrid faultline will blow, Goodbye, Chicago and Saint Louis, and all the other cities in its path. There will be no time to evacuate, and it will be impossible to try to outrun the rushing water from the TWO catastrophes."

watch.pair.com...
while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia, these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico.
Another earthquake along the New Madrid fault could cause a tsunami-like flood that would devastate the cities along the Mississippi River. Edgar Cayce actually prophesied a two-stage Midwest flood in which the Great Lakes would overflow into the Mississippi and a great watery divide would split the USA down the middle. The Mississippi River would then become the Great Midwest Strait, which sounds like the fulfillment of a prophecy by Chuck Pierce made on October 30-31 (Halloween/“Day of the Dead”) in 2003.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Edgar Casey, the Gulf & New Madrid

reply to post by Doctor G

Please, I don't usually correct grammar or spelling on here, but jeez, his name is not Edgar Casey, for crying out loud it's Edgar CAYCE.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

HOLY CRAP!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Sorry, I knew that. My fingers are not working right.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
wow that pretty specific.
lets hope it will not come to pass

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Take a look at this thread, it meshes pretty well...

WAITING FOR THE BIG ONE: A connection between Deepwater, Earthquakes, and other Deep-Well Drilling?

Originally posted by loam

One piece of this evidence, according to Reed, is the apparent connection of the New Madrid seismic zone with the Gulf rift features to the south.

"This northeast trending earthquake zone appears to connect with the northeast trending Monroe Uplift, the LaSalle Arch and, possibly, to an active seismic zone located in and around Sabine Lake on the Texas-Louisiana border," he said.

This complex of doming and seismic centers is similar to another Cretaceous age triple juncture located in the northeastern Gulf of Mexico Basin. Doming of the DeSoto Canyon High during the Jurassic to Cretaceous created this triple juncture, which includes the Cretaceous Shelf Edge, the Suwannee Strait and the West Florida Escarpment.

If the New Madrid seismic zone is indeed part of a triple juncture, he continued, there should be an expression of this limb trending along a line in a northeast direction.

So Reed conducted a study using data from the U.S. Geological Survey's National Earthquake Information Center and the USGS map "Earthquakes in the Conterminous United States." He only studied earthquakes measuring at least magnitude 5, and found that while most of the earthquake centers are random with no alignment, there is a well-defined earthquake trend extending northeastward from the New Madrid seismic zone across the United States to Canada, where it joins with the St. Lawrence River seismic zone.

Within the boundaries of this earthquake alignment there are:

* Sixty-one seismic points that have a magnitude of 5 and greater.

* Several large earthquakes dating to the early 1800s, all measuring over magnitude 8, all occurring within a couple of months of each other, all centered in a northeast trending line.

* The two 5+ earthquakes that occurred earlier this year in northern New York state and southern Indiana.

"There is definitely some form of movement occurring along this trend," Reed said, "and it appears to be active today."

As he continued that trend south of New Madrid he found that it was in line with the Monroe Uplift.

"Suddenly I could see that this area had doming much like I had seen at the Desoto Canyon in the Gulf," he said. "This entire zone through the United States is suffering some type of tectonic activity that I believe is tied to the deeply buried tectonics in the Gulf of Mexico."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I had seen stuff along these lines, I just completely forgot the Cayce connection...

Originally posted by alaskan

Originally posted by loam

A while back on here, someone posted a video of a ford or some other major company's commercial, and one of the backgrounds used was a map of the US, and the topic of discussion was the fact that on the map, the US was split by a large waterway, in pretty much the exact spot of the pink line on the above image, opening up into the gulf...

I can't find it, and it's likely just a coincidence, but you never know...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting.

So would Lake Michigan completely drain out along with

Lake Erie, and possibly Lake Ontario? Might also get some drainage from Lake Huron.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Somebody will eventually point out that the article is titled "EDGAR CAYCE predicted Gulf oil spill activating Madrid earthquake & destroying 1/2 of USA down the Mississippi" yet doesn't actually say anything about, or link to anything cayce said involving an accident like the 'spill' . . .

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Talk about needing to re-draw the maps! If the 'big one' then happens in California, we could have the US split into three land masses. That would go a long way toward the dissolution of the USA as a nation, in every way.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The 'before it is news' article is pure speculation and does not quote Edgar Cayce's prediction.

I cannot view the second article, so I have nothing to comment on that one.

Edgar predicted a slow, not sudden, shift of the poles, all of the earth's reactions to that, which include the prediction of Japan falling off in the ocean, and the US splitting in two, are also gradual, not all at once.

All of the earth changes he predicted, he attributed to the pole shift. Not an oil leak.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ok I can see the lakes draining due to a pull shift.

I was trying to figure out the whole earthquake thing that cause the lakes to spill out.

The 2nd link is a religious stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.searchanddiscovery.net...

the above page tells of the western Gulf of Mexico microplate,
the Yucatan microplate,
along side the Texas-Louisania margin...
all three were in rotation in the past,
and i suppose are in some sort of
of barely noticible movement/rotation right now.
IOW... the tiny holes of drilling are not the source of the activity,
the tectonic plate & micro-plate movements are.

yes the deepwater drill borehole did hit a massive & extremely high pressure 'pocket'...and the resulting blowup of the borehole casing & the rig has fractured the strata in ways yet to be discovered.

Bottom line; 'someone' decided to drill that deep, in that particular location, a task without protocol...

if the enterprise venture would have been discussed in a comprehensive way by a committee of minds, perhaps the project to tap into the Gulf's
deepwater, potential reseviors of oil some +20,000 feet down, and 400° F.
would have been shelved.

[who knows what timescale Cayce was using... the only yardstick we know is that Cayce worked with individuals in the current time, to solve or address 'problems' of their immediate concern...

i would think that his prognostication about a great fault created inundation would be at most a decade long thing that transpired during ones life...

he wouldn't paint a picture of events that took 10s of thousands of years to accomplish]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here is part of the 2nd link.

DEATH OF THE PHOENIX FINAL ACT FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ACT IV. DEATH OF THE PHOENIX

America: Rejoice in Your Pain “God said, ‘Do you understand that the resurrection of the dead is far greater than what man has anticipated. America rejoice. Rejoice in your hardship. Rejoice in your pain.’ For the Spirit of God says, ‘I WILL bring you the water in the Spirit so that there will be an abundance in every city in this nation. There will be the same sound as it is in Los Angeles, in New York, and in the center and in the South.’ God said, ‘There will be an abundance. Watch for the miraculous, for it’s coming,’ says the Lord, ‘for those who hear it and those who see it shall surely taste of it and experience it,’ says the Spirit of the Lord…” [Kim Clement, September 28, 2005]

SCENE I. St. Louis, MO Enter The False Revivalists with Fellow Zionist Gwen Shaw Prophets of the Zionist revival such as Kim Clement, Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets have become credible, NOT because their prophecies are inspired by the Holy Spirit (for they teach false doctrine) but because they have sold their souls, like Doctor Faustus, for forbidden knowledge, aka “gnosis.” These false prophets receive their information from the same “principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high place” (Eph. 6:12) that George Bush said directs the Judeo-Masonic American Revolution—which is not over yet.

It is not unreasonable to presume that these so-called “prophets” also collaborate with the human “powers-that-be” which are planning and executing the controlled disasters they prophesy. Which explains why these otherwise false prophets are able to deliver many “prophetic words” that have come to pass with chilling accuracy. As their “prophecies” are fulfilled, these agents of Judeo-Freemasonry are held in higher esteem as messengers of God and are able to win more disciples over to their false doctrine. However, when they prophesy of “revival” and “anointings” and “prosperity,” don't believe them, for they have in mind a revival of the occult traditions that can only come about with the complete destruction of Western Civilization. This includes the death of Christianity and of fundamental Christians, whose doctrine they despise. Peter warned us of their type:

“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.” (II Pet. 2:1-3)

On August 29, 2004 and on February 20, 2005 Chuck Pierce predicted Hurricanes Katrina and Rita respectively, which sent tens of thousands of refugees streaming northward into the central United States. Following these hurricanes, prophets Pierce and Clement predicted “fire” and “earthquake.”

“The wind came to America. The next sign that shall come says the Spirit of the Lord will be the sign of fire. Do not forget the three manifestations that came before Elijah before the still small voice came to him. Do not forget the manifestations that came to Elijah when he stood before the Lord and Jezebel had uttered her voice. He stood before the Lord and suddenly there was a great wind. And it came, but it was God, but He was not in the wind... He cannot take the blame for it. Mankind causes the problems by his will; you reap what you sow. Then there was a great fire; God was not in the fire.” (Kim Clement, September, 17, 2005) “…God is doing a refining work in his prophetic voice so he will be very specific when it’s time for Detroit to come ablaze... I will send the wind up the Mississippi River and this wind will shake Missouri. You will see the land shake in Missouri because of the wind from Louisiana.” (Chuck Pierce, September 27, 2005)

That's just a quarter of it. I didn't read any of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

The pole shift will cause earth crust displacement, according to his predictions.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry, but I don't see any links that prove this is from Edgar Cayce. He had a real gift but then again he said Atlantis would be found back in 1968. I still haven't seen Atlantis....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Not sure it was Cayce, but didn't someone predict thet the Mississipi flow backwards? Perhaps a split of the fault and uplift could account for this? Would that mean oil in the Great lakes?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

The 'before it is news' article is pure speculation and does not quote Edgar Cayce's prediction.

I cannot view the second article, so I have nothing to comment on that one.

Edgar predicted a slow, not sudden, shift of the poles, all of the earth's reactions to that, which include the prediction of Japan falling off in the ocean, and the US splitting in two, are also gradual, not all at once.

All of the earth changes he predicted, he attributed to the pole shift. Not an oil leak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had a scarey thought!

Do you think it's possible that the pole shift could gradually start if BP goes ahead with the nuke option?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looking at that map, how much of the land along the great lakes would we lose? It looks like Buffalo would be devestated.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Do you think it's possible that the pole shift could gradually start if BP goes ahead with the nuke option? "

The pole shift started already according to PBS Nova researchers. This might speed it up though.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is not as far out as you may think! Look at what Science is telling us! Also there are interviews posted in this thread explaining this exact same scenario!

Please take a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would love your input.

Thank you,

Pax

top topics

<<   2 >>

join