It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Casey, the Gulf & New Madrid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Edgar Casey, the Gulf & New Madrid

reply to post by Doctor G

Please, I don't usually correct grammar or spelling on here, but jeez, his name is not Edgar Casey, for crying out loud it's Edgar CAYCE.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by space cadet]

Maybe it's a different guy...
:-)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

The Mississippi did flow backwards, it was not a prediction, it happened in 1812 when there was an earthquake on the New Madrid faultline. Feb 7 1812 was the day, a large earthquakes struck and the river ran backwards for several hours, it created new waterfalls and natural dams.

Some of the stories written by people who actually lived at the time the 7-8 mag earthquake struck are awesome! I read one about a guy on his horse, his horse started to do a split, legs out to the sides, and wouldn't budge, then he saw the trees on the horizon start shaking and dust rising, his horse laid all the way down as it passed them, he could see it coming!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sunryse

The pole shift actually began in 1998, right on cue with Cayce's prediction, check out this link, it is very interesting how 'on time' many of his predictions are with geological events.

Pole shift is generally believed to be due to the gradual redistribution of mass in outer Earth's mantle and the crust. Our planet is most stable when its most massive parts are farthest from its spin axis; that is, on the equator. If mass redistribution were to occur somewhere on an otherwise uniform Earth, the planet would reorient itself so that the mass concentration would move to the equator. Over the past century, the north pole moved about 33 feet toward eastern Canada. Most geophysicists believe the movement is due to true polar wander (TPW), or a shift of the Earth's entire mantle and crust relative to Earth's core.

www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Im trying to think back, and I need to get my Cayce and Nostradamus books out just to check...but somewhere in the closet of my mind I remember one of these two mentioning that sometime during the war in the mideast (fought between?? bear and the eagle?...) That the dark, or the Black power from the south decides its had enough and puts an end to the war itself...anyway does anyone have a further elaboration on this fuzzy recollection?
I used to wonder what the Black force was...Oil from mother earth might be just the thing...I dunno

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just a quick note on this thread, people keep saying that Cayce's prediction was not based on an oil spill, this is correct, Cayce's predictions are always timeline defined and are not always immediate, same as how nostradamus's predictions are never 100% right ( hister, mabus etc).

HOWEVER..
Cayce saw situations that occured to atlantis to sink .. this part here to me sounds the most familar its not really a prediction rather then a predetermination of what occured in the past, and one thing I know for sure is that History will forever repeat itself maybe not the same way exactly but it does repeat itself.
This is from bret1111.blogspot.com... (great article by the way)

"Cayce’s readings described three separate disasters that befell Atlantis.

The first catastrophe happened in 50,700 BC, caused by an explosion of gas pockets within the earth that triggered volcanoes and earthquakes, generated a magnet pole shift on the planet and produced a great Ice Age.
"

My thoughts are, if there is going to be an explosion of "gas pockets" near the madrid fault... the best place would be the 20 foot gas bubble forming directly beneath the oil """"""SPILL"""""" ( should not be considered a spill anymore well past that at 3.6 million of oil).

I know there are posts in this thread that state that its due to a magnetic pole shift that the prediction of the split US is forcasted... well.. this seems to me to make 100% sense as the furtherance of the already switching poles.

Considering the rise in +5 eathquakes near the madrid fault and leading UP to it through the US, as well as the on coming hurricane season... this just seems to me to be the begining. not of the END time but the beginning of the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I was searching for edgar cayce stuff on google and clicked a link, finding myself right back here on ATS lol. Anyway, with the gulf oil spill and now methane bubbles supposedly shaking the sea floor this prediction is on it's way to becoming a reality. Cayce also mentioned that the pole shifting would take place around this time and would be at solar maximum during the shifting of ages. Apparently this falls in 2011-2012 time-frame.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Having just been to visit the Edgar Cayce center in Virginia, I found this interesting.
Ya'll might like to read it .... (or not)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join