It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summing it up in a nutshell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok, if you had to sum up your knowledge of things in a nutshell for someone to read how could/would you do it? I am just curious to see what people think. Lets pick a few topics off the top of my head, then i will try my best to give examples.

Religion/ spirituality - Robert anton wilsons mybe logic. I meditate and have regularly experience "things" during meditation. Am i 100% sure what it is i am experiencing? No. Am i looking for this? Yes. What is it that it good, or right to believe in or trust? No idea.

Aliens/UFOs - I've had interaction with UFOs physically and visually. I have not done hypnosis or any of this in order to regress the events so i cannot describe them. Although i will say i get a strong sense they are government related. Nazi's? Seems plausible but who knows. Demons, very plausible, but no idea. Angels? Hmmm, i don't think so, but again, who knows?

Government/NWO - Tool of opression? Yes. We are the government oppressing ourselves. The possibility of an NWO, well, how can we be sure? Bilderbergs, CFR, sure, but to define them as an NWO, i don't really know. For all i know they could be a group of people trying to monopolize the world for a challenge of fun.

Terrorist/CIA/NSA - Yes, i put these into the same group. I don't really believe in terrorism, but what the hell i leave the possibility to a certain extent. I haven't been to the middle east. CIA, definitly doing very secretive stuff with mafias and syndicates, as well as other things. NSA, they probably have amazing quantum technology they are not disclosing because of fear.

Philosophy - Sure the universe could be holographic, sure we could be an atom or a photon. Everything could be me, i could be looking at myself from different angles. Who really knows?

Education - Complete waste of time. What i need to know is how to grow food, and build a house. I need to understand love and compassion, but beyond that everything is because we have to do it, not because we want it or its necessary.

This is just a few examples of the topics i generally think of and consider myself wanting closure with. If you know what i mean, by all means give it a shot, let me know your assumptions.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
my summation in 2 words:

We're f****d !!!!

is that summarized enough ???

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

In a nutshell...

Do not get too attached to things of the temporal world/material existence. Material things don't serve the eternal divine plan for your soul.

Spirit is eternal.. the goal is to LOVE--which is our true divine uncorrupted nature. We have free will to choose our path. There is 'negative' opposition to that goal here using means of much manipulation and deception to seperate you from your true nature.

Only love will set us free to break the chains of seperatedness and fear -Love for ourselves and all in unison as equals.

This has become a prison planet of reincarnation cycles. The above is the only way out. Raise your frequency with love, forgiveness and compassion. As you do to others, so you do to yourself. Do not harm any living being. All is interconnected and One. Great challenges will be faced in the coming period that will greatly test our nature. Peace.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys.

Yea i have to agree Love is a pretty good way to go no matter what.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I rarely can boost myself to explain anything to anyone. I usually just observe and are ready to re-align when new facts, that bypass my filters, emerge.

Curioulsy enough, last night I thought about that what would be the best approach to explain anything to anybody if needed? Would it be "straight into the point"-approach, or more like luring the conversation in certain direction, to somehow get the listener/reader introduced before getting into the point?

I dunno, but somehow I tend to think that latter would be more useful in terms of indoctrination, as "straight to the facts"-approach may cause reaction of rejection if the information is too radical.

-v

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

well that would all depend
on how much time you had
to explain it all.

There is no 10 min crash course in the
stuff we learn from ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by onequestion

Do not get too attached to things of the temporal world/material existence. Material things don't serve the eternal divine plan for your soul.

Spirit is eternal.. the goal is to LOVE--which is our true divine uncorrupted nature. We have free will to choose our path. There is 'negative' opposition to that goal here using means of much manipulation and deception to seperate you from your true nature.

It's funny, I have tried to explain this to so many of those who surround me. Although I come by this understanding from a different path, it surprises me how few get it at all. One of the more distrubing things I have noticed in my friends is that those who see themselves as religious or believers are some of the most lost.

Fear is the barrier. Sadly though it is not the fear of war or disaster that is going to doom so many, it is the fear of losing 'things'. I firmly believe that this is a well cultured and deliberate action on our society. People have allowed themselves to become so materialistic, so wrapped up in status that they are terrified of anything that threatens what they have.

People have enslaved themselves to jobs they hate or a 'role' in society because it allows them to keep their things or 'keep up with the Jones''.

I hear many people throw around the expression 'you can't take it with you' as a justification for spending money on more possessions...I am stunned by how little understanding that shows for the true meaning of the statement. As a person who not only seeks enlightenment but also believes in transcendence I see an entirely different meaning.

To quote Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden in Fight Club 'Be carefull the things you own don't end up owning you'.

Possessions are transient; the only thing that cannot be taken away from you is knowledge.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yea about that you are correct. I was assuming that the time wouldn't be a problem. Plenty of time at hands - but if indeed you are in hurry, it would be idiotic to start citing sources

-v

top topics

join