It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's Someting Terrible: SBY(president of my Country) gets Mind Control Nanobots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well Hugo Chavez as well Malaysian and Brunei Head of States and Government are probably the only ones amongst World's Leaders that managed to avoid that Mind-control Nanobots.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by unityemissions

Interesting direction you've taken us in. I've had thoughts before that when we die, our essence (soul) joins others in the earth's magnetosphere. So, if I understand correctly, you believe that the who we are derives from magnetism.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by tamusan]

thank you for this Scientific Explanation behind Life After Death

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well this would explain Fidal Castro apperance today he got one of them nano bots, now if we could do it too North Koreas leader, J. il and Irans leader, Ahmadinejad, wonder if we would or could do it come to think of it?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Do you know that Nanobot technology has been around since as early as 1999, yet mainstream science and MSM treats this as fantasy and science fiction yet the technology that so-called 'current' technologies are restricted to those in the public eye, plus Illuminati's technology level has at least 30 years ahead

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If nanobots are going in politicians I hope they're powered by bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join