It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's Someting Terrible: SBY(president of my Country) gets Mind Control Nanobots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There's Something Terrible: Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono(President of Indonesia(my Country)) and Countless other Head of States are gets Mind Control Nanobots in their bodies and it allows Illuminati and their Reptilian gods Further Grasps Indonesia and rest of the World.

For more info, click following link: dajjal.wordpress.com...

[edit on 12/6/2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 12/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Please present the evidence you have to support those claims.

And without directing us to your personal blog which is not in English.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The link is in Indonesian, but thanks to the internet it took less than 30 seconds to translate it.

For control of human thought in the distance, the Antichrist through his agents have introduced similar the world's smallest robot, named Nano Robot. Saiz this robot is not of a cigarette pack but smaller than bacteria. You lack confidence?

This technology has also woken up by jurutera dikenalpasti-jurutera Hitachi Corp.. However, development can not be dihalang and now may be said almost all the same there Sarekat small or large meneroka this new technology. Just what is there is some disquiet Sarekat antarabangsa meneroka ogre is to use the technology for achieving matlamat Illuminati New World Order.

(Photo) Editor Popular Science magazine says nanorobot as "Incredible Shrinking doctors."

Before you build a robot nano technology, a pre-nano technology for robots has also produced specifically Nano Transistors. Nano-transistor technology originally built by experts from the Korean scientists, which have been exchanged triumphant mythical world of science into science fiksyen actual technology. Not long later, the robot has triumphed saiz longer than the form of transistors reduced to the form of nano cell.

According to Dr. Eric Drexton, "... nanomachines, or biological robots, injected in human bodies, can be programmed to benefit the and kill cells,". This indirectly means he may follow saliran blood to the brain and form a referral to the depths of man's brains fail to follow the fail-in loading up (upload) into the robot.

Dr. reality. Eric seconded by electronics experts from Hewlett Packard Corp.. namely Phil Kuekes. He said, "Intelligent nano-scale devices will, in A Few years, be injected into the human body,". Now it is obvious the Guard to the community not only through the basics of the kingdom and laws but also through the Guard who are ready to design ideas.

Characteristics of Nano Robot

* Saiznya 50.000 times smaller than a hair saiz
* Smaller than bacteria
* Having built up in memory (built-in memory 126kb)
* Frequency ELF movement berasaskan
* Central Processing Unit (CPU) released by Hitachi Corp..

Advantages of Nano Robot

This robot is trying to kill white blood cells through cengakamannya operation. This nano robotic mission is to ensure that individuals who had been injected to follow directions given. If if fails, then these nano robots will be directed by the central portion of the Guard to attack the heart or lungs. As a result, individuals who become prey to die as if a heart attack or shortness of breath.

Nano Robot Distribution Process

By kerana too small, then keupayaannya very high. Nano robots may be placed in the evenly-average same place above the wang paper, the human body or anything simple. Projects built by the Illuminati was to make a ujikaji to put it into the vaccine vial. The aim is to ensure the injected vaccine will participate Nano Robot enter into a person's blood tract.

To implement this matlamat, jurutera-jurutera Illuminati computer will enter a fail a fail-related behavior that is designed, such as 'Operation suicide' into the memory of nano robots that thousands and thousands of numbers. After that, robots also put together ubat-ubat usual prophylactic vaccine is taken public, such as fever, smallpox or measles vaccine.

What We Need Happy?

We hesitated, incidence kamikaze bomb prevailing in Iraq is berpunca of injections given by the red cross UN. We are also dismayed bahawa all bottles of vaccine womb nano robots that have been programmed that come to our community in Asia through importers, importers tempatan ubat.

We are also uncertain robots are put into cigarettes that were sold in our country. This kerana, who was arrested in 1990 peratus penjenayah policyholders around the world are among those who smoke. And most disquiet was the CEO Sarekat Cigarettes Benson & Hedges Antarabangsa namely himself did not smoke cigarettes, as if he knew what was contained therein.

And most of us hesitate is the possibility of Muslim leaders who attended picked up dinner (dinner) at the White House has given nano robots through their food dish. This kerana, chief cook for the family of the president in the White House was a Jewish Rabbi.

(Photo) Laura Bush picture together cookbook artisans White House. Laura left side is Rabbi Rabbi Binyomin Taub, Rabbi Hillel Baron and Rabbi Mendy to his right is Minkowitz.

The design of the Antichrist to rule over the people through the use of nano robots is called Project Lucid or The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System.

Allaah knows best.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I believe that they have the capability to do this. The latest tech that we are shown in public is at least 30 years older than the technology that is available to those who are in the upper ranks of power.

We're presented with a primitive nanobot but the nanobots they have in their control are at least 30 years into the future, therefore more advanced. There are 'kill switch' nanobots that can float in the air, but at the moment it probably is just a prototype, and Indonesia appears to be the litmus test. England was a litmus test for big brother and the all seeing eye, and Indonesia will be a litmus test for nanobot control.

Unless God lets us wake up, we will become the slaves of the satanic illuminati.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I believe that they have the capability to do this. The latest tech that we are shown in public is at least 30 years older than the technology that is available to those who are in the upper ranks of power.

We're presented with a primitive nanobot but the nanobots they have in their control are at least 30 years into the future, therefore more advanced. There are 'kill switch' nanobots that can float in the air, but at the moment it probably is just a prototype, and Indonesia appears to be the litmus test. England was a litmus test for big brother and the all seeing eye, and Indonesia will be a litmus test for nanobot control.

Unless God lets us wake up, we will become the slaves of the satanic illuminati.

I think Mainstream media, Wikipedia, and TVtropes are completely ignores this?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There very well may be legitimate reasons to be opposed to nanotechnology. But when I see an objection predicated on the antichrist, the illuminati and the reptilians I know that the argument is completely cuckoo. Please try to be serious for a change.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is just what the Nanobots want you to think. See, they're actually implanting heads of state into the reptilians.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Selamat Pagi masonicon

Rewiring the brain with nanobots is oddly enough something that I've been pondering lately. Not so much for mind control, but for treatment of severe mental illness. I haven't heard anything that makes me think research with nanobots is to the point where it could have this application. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened already, and is being suppressed like so many other things. This is an unfortunate truth about technology. No matter how good the intentions of the inventor are, someone will come along and use it to further their own twisted agenda.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Selamat Pagi masonicon

Rewiring the brain with nanobots is oddly enough something that I've been pondering lately. Not so much for mind control, but for treatment of severe mental illness. I haven't heard anything that makes me think research with nanobots is to the point where it could have this application. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened already, and is being suppressed like so many other things. This is an unfortunate truth about technology. No matter how good the intentions of the inventor are, someone will come along and use it to further their own twisted agenda.

Would you mentioned everything else that suppressed like this mind control nanobots in the present day head of states?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i think a natural application that is non mechanical would be better applied.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Ausar]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is another example that real world is stranger than Science Fiction

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
This is another example that real world is stranger than Science Fiction

Just had to share this too.

In the summer of 1997, at the Cornell Nanofabrication Facility in Ithaca, New York, doctoral student Dustin Carr built a "nanoguitar." At a mere 10 microns long from strap button to headstock, it’s one of the world’s smallest silicon mechanical devices. By comparison, the diameter of a human hair is 200 microns. (A micron is one-millionth of a meter; a nanometer is one-billionth of a meter.)

Nano Guitar image

Each of the guitar’s six strings measures about 50 nanometers—a mere 100 atoms—wide. An atomic force microscope plucks the strings, producing a sound that (as you might imagine) is inaudible to the human ear. Carr used a high-voltage electron-beam machine to craft the solidbody guitar out of a single crystal of silicon.

On topic I do not believe they could do such a thing as rewire your thought processes.
There is no map nor clues to what brain cells contain. Interesting idea, but not possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Remove double post.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Absum!]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I could only speculate what has been researched or created which has been suppressed.

I know that there has to be many things that were invented which we do not know about. I think the reason is not that they want to hide anything from us, but instead do not want others to steal their technology. I base these assumptions on what I learned from my career in the Air Force. I was an avionics engineer, and I was trained to repair comm and nav systems on the B-2 years before you could find a picture on the internet.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I envision the nanobots as more of a delivery system. I also see brain function as an electro-chemical process.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Ausar

I envision the nanobots as more of a delivery system. I also see brain function as an electro-chemical process.

electro-magnetic-chemical process. The interesting thing that I often ponder is the possibility that magnetic fields are the first to move and order the brain wave state. I think that if the mind is indeed separate from the physical body, then perhaps electromagnetism is the medium in which it manifests at the biological level.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

reply to post by Ausar

electro-magnetic-chemical process. The interesting thing that I often ponder is the possibility that magnetic fields are the first to move and order the brain wave state. I think that if the mind is indeed separate from the physical body, then perhaps electromagnetism is the medium in which it manifests at the biological level.

I think Mainstream science ignores magnetic processes on our brain?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Double Post!

[edit on 6/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Interesting direction you've taken us in. I've had thoughts before that when we die, our essence (soul) joins others in the earth's magnetosphere. So, if I understand correctly, you believe that the who we are derives from magnetism.

I was having a long spiritual talk with a friend a few days ago, and she was going on and on about the body, soul, and spirit. I came up with something, just to keep the conversation going, and it went something like this: The soul is a constant. It is here in the physical, and it is there in the spiritual. Sometimes, it gets stuck in the middle. I went even deeper with her on the topic, to the point of saying that perhaps the spiritual body is like the physical body, meaning it dies when the soul leaves. Thats where I lost her.

So, if what you are saying about magnetism is true, that makes my theory float a little.

** Disclaimer: I am not a religous person, only spiritual. I do not claim to know what is going on, but like to explore it.**

[edit on 6-7-2010 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Yes, they mostly do, although I recall hearing of a study that was posted here on ats where thought or mood (don't recall sorry) fluctuations were made by putting high-powered magnets close to a certain section of the skull.

I had some sort of epiphany a few years back, and came to the conclusion that the mind was like thousands of quantum tunneling magnetic fields layered within the neural networks. I think that the magnetic energy pulls the electricity which pulls the chemical process. It's as if the electonic flow has a vertical wave function, and the magnetism has a horizontal wave flow, and they slip into each other.

Meh . . I used to puff on the fancy stuff a lot back then, and have no real science knowledge, so probably just thinking some bizarre thoughts, but I swear for a little while there I thought that the bloody universe make perfect sense to me after that realization

top topics

<<   2 >>

join