It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Life-Command (First Public Release)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Unbunch those panties, LordBucket. Here we have yet another poster making outlandish claims, and oh look, he has a special step by step programme that will allow you too to ascend from this mortal coil and become a being of pure energy. Oh yes, did he mention that he's a bit low on funds?

I think it's pretty damned reasonable, if someone's going to look for help, involving time, money, equipment, travel, for us to ask him for the results he claimed to already have in his introduction thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I've been paying attention alright LordBucket, but just because you posted the file dropper site does not mean that we are going to upload the file dropper site and start an account with them. I have enough accounts already, I don't need another site to sign up for. If I can't read the stuff out in the open, then maybe there is a higher power trying to tell me something. That is my view of the whole situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

does not mean that we are going to upload the file
dropper site and start an account with them.

You don't need to.

Click on the link. Click "Download this file." Pass the captcha test to prove that you're a human being, then click "download now."

I've been paying attention

Ok.

On second thought, don't click the link and don't download the file. It won't help you. Just keep teaming up with TheIrvy dishing out insults for something you can't figure out how to read.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Thanks for your assistance LordBucket, I have overlooked the "Download This File". I didn't think it was a button to download "Selectives personal file". Thanks LordBucket.

After reading it, I've discovered that it's not very scientific at all. Selective will have a very hard time getting others to help in that endevour.

Once again, Thanks LordBucket.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvyhe should show us his results by materialising in my front room, along with a few mods front rooms

I am a person of science, and it sounds like you are confusing this with comic books and video games. From what you just said, it's apparent that you haven't read the full document yet or didn't take the time to understand it.

Originally posted by TheIrvyThat will give us absolutely confidence in his programme, seeing it demonstrated for us to remove all doubt.

Doubt is your largest problem, and it will keep you trapped in the world you live in. I'm not here to prove anything to anyone.

Originally posted by TheIrvyIf he has successfully completed his programme and got the results he's claiming, that doesn't require money.

The four results mentioned at the beginning were examples, and yes they were real, and they have been done by myself personally. Yet, they were merely mentioned just to help give the reader an idea of what can be done by effecting raw matter.

These and many other kinds of test unmentioned will be recreated when (and only when) I have the equipment needed to not only prove it but to also identify and map for the first time ever how the matter is connected to the body and how it acts and reacts to the thought process from a distance with absolutely no physical disturbances or interactions. Thus I will (or already am with the release of my document) the first person to explain all unexplained paranormal and supernatural activity with a scientific explanation.

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Here we have yet another poster making outlandish claims, and oh look, he has a special step by step programme that will allow you too to ascend from this mortal coil and become a being of pure energy.

Another? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that has figured out the scientific formula for matter and how it works to explain all previous unknown things.

Originally posted by TheIrvyOh yes, did he mention that he's a bit low on funds?

Just so everyone knows and to make this very clear, I forfeited the one million dollars I was offered to show results, just so I could share what I know with everyone. I do not care for money at all and I even mention this in the document. I realize most people will not understand it, or be able to apply it, so for those that do, just know I released it because I didn't want it to be taken from the public and the longer I held onto it and the closer I got to completing it, this is exactly what would have happened. Besides, from the looks of it, I was never going to get funding and this way I can get the test subjects I need, and as this thing grows with hundreds or thousands of positive results around the world, someone somewhere will be able to help me finish this. Even if they never contact me and do it on their own. This is the main reason why the information is free.

Originally posted by TheIrvyI think it's pretty damned reasonable, if someone's going to look for help, involving time, money, equipment, travel, for us to ask him for the results he claimed to already have in his introduction thread.

True and I agree with this completely. But I never asked for money and I did mention the Project is currently Unstable And Highly Unpredictable. It's also unfinished. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
After reading it, I've discovered that it's not very scientific at all.

Depends on how you look at it. One persons trash is another persons treasure. Most will see it as trash, because it's not finished as I had clearly stated. For those on the verge of discovering what I already had discovered, this information is priceless and will help guide them.

Science doesn't always have to involve electronics and drugs, sometimes the greatest thing to be discovered is the universe and how we connect to it.

I am the first to explain the mind, body, matter connection. Though I lack the testing to prove this, I have seen the results myself and know they can be recreated. How is this not scientific? Not to mention how it explains in detail how to prepare the body for matter manipulations.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Selective

For it to be scientific, I think you need to state "exactly" what you have discovered. Then tell the science behind why you found out it can be repeated over and over and get the same exact results; that's science.

If you can't get the same exact results over and over everytime when using the same process, then the method is not scientific; it is an "art".

Your "Title" is totally missleading. You need a title that is totally connected to what is going to take place. Something like "Physiological Human Enhancement Techniques". If someone were to try to discover what you wrote, they would have a very hard time finding what they were looking for, if they searched by the title.

"Where" you have it stored on the Internet, is a complete jumble also. It's basically lost on the Internet. You will need to retitle it, so that it corresponds to people that are searching for such material to read, research and test.

You should also get rid of a lot of the unneeded sentences and paragraphs. You should go on the Internet and read "how to write a scientific paper" from any site.

You need to get rid of all of that crap about who it will work for, because that is not scientific, that's just your mind being selective. Your process could work for anybody that wants to try it. To immediately tell everyone that only certain people can use it is not scientific, unless you had a sample of over 30 people from each group of people that you said it was not suited for; and we're pretty sure you didn't run such a sample to see if the results changed for certain select groups.

To state that you need cameras to film people 24/7 for 3 months is preposterous. Obviously you need to run it as a science, not an art; but in reality it is an art, and it is unknown to the rest of us if it is real or a figment of your imagination.

As a science, you need to test the masses. ATS is the masses. You need to start a thread and ask ATS people if they would like to participate in your "Physiological Human Enhancement Techniques Experiment" which you will run in stages.

After each stage is complete, and if one or more are successful at making the right kind of responses from your program, then you/they can move on to the next stage under your supervision. They don't need to be on camera to do the stuff you are stating.

If you get a group of ATS people to participate over the Internet, then "if" anything of "great importance" is discovered, then it will be logged on the Internet; if not, then your processes and/or thoughts need to change.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

For it to be scientific, I think you need to state "exactly" what you have discovered. Then tell the science behind why you found out it can be repeated over and over and get the same exact results; that's science.

see page 3 of the document.

If you can't get the same exact results over and over everytime when using the same process, then the method is not scientific; it is an "art".

Again, see page 3 (last paragraph) where it explains "it is the altering and manipulation of raw matter. You are focusing too much on the effects, not how the effects take place.

Your "Title" is totally missleading. You need a title that is totally connected to what is going to take place. Something like "Physiological Human Enhancement Techniques".

It's not physiological when speaking of matter outside the body and would be more confusing to the readers with that title. The title "Project Life-Command" sums it all up and the description "The creation of hyper-dimensional human beings with the ability to alter and manipulate pure matter as far as they can see, simply by existing and using their will alone." is very accurate and could not be anymore precise. If you don't know what matter is then this would explain how you are having trouble understanding it.

You will need to retitle it, so that it corresponds to people that are searching for such material to read, research and test.

It will not be retitled. I might add more keywords for searches, but I do not want to be found by those that cannot separate science from religion.

You should also get rid of a lot of the unneeded sentences and paragraphs. You should go on the Internet and read "how to write a scientific paper".

I think you over looked most of it. Everything is in the document for a reason, and it all connects, but sounds like you failed to make the connection.

You need to get rid of all of that crap about who it will work for, because that is not scientific.

It is in fact science, but I did forget to mention why. If you don't qualify, it's not like you can't qualify later.

To state that you need cameras to film people 24/7 for 3 months is preposterous.

Other people, yes! But I never asked this for other people, just myself. You see, for the tests to be done properly, the subject (being me) would have to spend most of my time in a deep sleep state. It takes weeks for the transition to take place, and once it does, it only last for 72 hours. As I always worked alone, I would like to see if anything can be captured during the sleep cycles. Perhaps I levitated in my sleep and didn't know it. However, 24/7 monitoring with cameras and other equipment is the only way to tell.

As a science, you need to test the masses.

No, I don't. The masses are cattle. The masses are sheep. The original plan was to hand pick qualifying subjects, but they are very rare and are about one to a thousand. So if they are out there, in less than one year a few should be able to stumble across the document.

then "if" anything of "great importance" is discovered, then it will be logged on the Internet.

I already made a discovery of great importance, and I uploaded it. I already stated that my opinions and words don't count without proper recorded testing. As for what others say on the net, or in a forum, it remains the same, nothing is official without the recorded controlled studies.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Selective

On page Three (3)

Your first paragraph is worthless, or is not needed.

Your second paragraph is jumbled when reading it. You need to break it down into segments to make it correct. Something similar to this:

In my projects I've seen: (1) solid objects materialize from raw matter; (2) temperature changes in objects; (3) movement of objects while they remain formless, without shape, and invisible since light can never be reflected or absorbed at early stages of materialization.

There is something wrong with this statement, it is not understandable; "solid objects materialize from raw matter, given enough physical properties to cause physical changes such as physical exertion upon objects".

In the 3rd paragraph...

You made the statement that all masses comes from the fourth dimension; scientists will tell you this is not true.

Then you wrote "all physical bodies have an emotional body"; that is not true. My car and truck are not emotional and they are physical bodies and so are rocks; get my point.

Then you jumbled up the rest of the paragraph by basically stating when its read that: your aura or energy field slips out of you when you go to sleep, but is no longer in your physical form. Your aura and/or energy field is still in you when you are asleep, and it can be measured as being in and around you when you sleep by Kirlian photography.

In the 4th paragraph on page 3; you state you have figured out how to activate these forgotten abilities, but you forgot to state "exactly" what forgotten abilities.

In the rest of the paragraph you state that by seeing such stuff, people will be able to change energy fields and connect matter. You may know what you are talking about, but the reader is left out in the open on these statements.

I could go on and on about every page and paragraph in your article. Your article needs to have the crude taken out of it, and just leave the good stuff; and don't try to think that everyone knows what your always talking about, because that is not the way it works. Description, Description, Description is how it works when writing.

I seriously doubt if you are going to find the people you are looking for if you do it the way you have planned.

I think you are on to something "big" Selective, if you are being honest with us; and I believe you are being honest with us, but you are going to have to give it a test run as I wrote before.

Why do I think you are on to something "big"? I believe that you may have stumbled upon a somewhat similar process to what Jesus must have been taught. He manipulated matter and made peoples limbs grow back. I'm hoping that all goes well with your processes. But you should run some tests here on ATS to "refine" your processes.

"All processes" need to be Refined, and Refined and Refined. That is why we have electricity now, and atomic energy; without refining those processes over and over we would still be using the Steam Process.

Carry on Selective my friend.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"All processes" need to be Refined, and Refined and Refined. That is why we have electricity now, and atomic energy; without refining those processes over and over we would still be using the Steam Process.

I agree 100%

After electricity was invented and put in everyone's homes, it had to be refined with fuse boxes to prevent fires. So no matter how great anything is, there will always be room for improvement.

I released the second version already for those interested. However, I will go over everything and make it much more detailed to explain everything to an exact detail, defining every word I use and what I mean by everything I say.

I do apologize for how it was written up. I've just spent so much time on this that I often speak about it in a way that I often forget most will not understand. Especially when I try to explain it, it's so complex that I get carried away.

I'm going to work on a 3rd public release, and it will have all the details you seek. Nothing has been or will be removed. I'll just make it much more understandable.

And yes, I do know how limbs can be grown back, and combined with my study on raw matter manipulation connection to the body and mind, it could be very possible.

Here is the download page for the files.
thepiratebay.org...

With it being summer, the heat will kill my wireless connection, so help seed these files when possible. Give me about two weeks to get the 3rd release ready.

Also, over the next 6 months, I'm going to see what new information I can come up with. So after October of 2010, I may have video for everyone. I do realize video will get more people interested in this Project, so if it's video people want, it's video they'll get. I just need time, and doing it alone will make it more difficult to do because it may throw off my concentration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join