It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mecca the target fro Operation Blackjack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Whilst nmerology is bunk, if the NWO believe in it, it give one the ability to predict their actions.

Everything associated with 9/11 was connected to the numbers 9 and 11.

Everything associated with the suggested Operation Blackjack is linked to the number 21.

INdeed, the objective of Blackjack is to reach 21 points on one's cards.

In numerology, 21 is regarded as perfect as it is 3 times 7. THe London bombings took place on 7th day of the 7th month of 2005 (that's 2+0+0+5)... three sevens.

The gap between 9/11 and 21st June 2010 is 3205 days (that's a 3 and 2+0+5 = 7), just as the gap between the Reichstag fire and Pearl Harbour was 3205 days also.

Furthermore a major event might go on a couple of days, so consider, the gap between 23rd June 2010 (as listed in the London Telegraph) and 21st December 2012 is again 911 days.

Also consider 2010 is 21 plus two zeroes and 2010 is an anagram of 2001.

Even the SImpsons episode was number 20 in series 21.

Like 9/11 and the Ancient Egyptian Fesitival of Ra, 21st June 2010 falls on an ancient festival associated with Sun Gods, namely the Wiccan Festival of Litha at the time of the Summer Solstice when two Sun gods are supposed to battle it out.

So, if 21 is everywhere what is the likely target? What major city stands at Latitude 21 Degrees north?

One particular one sticks out, MECCA, the Holiest city to the Muslims.

Now consider is a terrorist nuke was detonated in MECCA...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am worried because so much numerology is pointing to the 21st.

Lets hope we are wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If a nuke went off in Mecca, that would surely cause every muslim in the world to freak out, and stay freaked out. That would be WWIIIx10.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

Mecca is exactly 666 nautical miles from where the Holy of Holies stood on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. That's measured to the Kabba stone in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Not only that. In Islam there is a well known phrase. It's "bism Allah". In Arabic this means: "in the name of Allah". These Arabic words closely match the Greek words for "666".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
article on facebook about blackjack. invite your friends

www.facebook.com...#!/event.php?eid=111679998877626

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I am afraid you are wrong. The distance between Jerusalem and Mecca is not 666 nautical miles, it is 669. A small maring of error, but not that mythical 666 that you need.

To topic. You can selectively interpret anything you want to by making numbers fit events or speculation. I assume you are doing this for fun as it is clearly not a very plausible or serious topic. Everything said in the OP is highly selective and made up to fit a hypothesis, such as

Originally posted by airvicemarshal
Also consider 2010 is 21 plus two zeroes and 2010 is an anagram of 2001.

… because that’s making it up as you go along!

Let’s try an experiment.

The English king Charles I was executed on 30 January 1649. This clearly shows that his death predicted the hit TV series “24” starring Kiefer Sutherland, through this calculation 3+0+1+1+6+4+9= 24. Oh no, wait, I am mistaken…

30+31 (days in January) = 61
1+6 = 7
4+9 = 13
= 61713.

...which by some extraordinary coincidence is the same name of an asteroid discovered on 31 August 2000 and this was the exact date that a report was presented to the UN Security Council on the security of Council staff (ref S/2000/839). Read the report, it’ll probably send you to sleep if you can access it. Charles I’s death predicted the report. I’ll have to see what the death of Aethelbald in AD 860 can tell me about my forthcoming summer holiday.

Regards

Edit to correct calculation in nautical miles

[edit on 13/6/2010 by paraphi]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Actually I was quoting from David's Flynn's book 'Temple at the Center of Time'...
...in which he presents his work on Sir Isaac Newton's theological speculation about the correlation of dates and distances in relation to the postion of the Holy of Holies on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

He had his calculations checked by eminent minds in the geographic sciences...
...so you can argue with them not me.

'Temple at the Center of Time'
www.amazon.com...

It was a good read btw.

top topics

join