It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with North Korea again or Sneak Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My brother in law is the in the miltary and he is training for some sort of operation. He is going to South Korea. All I can think of is they planning an attack on North Korea. I am not in the miltary but I thought I would give everyone a heads up in case some sort of war breaks out with North Korea in the next couple months. This is not a peaceful mission.
He is not allowed to take his family with hime. They believe North Korea may have nukes and may use them on South Korea.

What I am thinking is this going to be a sneak attack on the leader to take him out of power?
Mods I was not sure where to put this so please move to the correct forum if this is not the right place.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know there have been some tensions over North Korea. I hope I am wrong on my information and assumptions.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think we've had around 30-40 thousand US troops there for around 50 years, so I don't know that this necessarily indicates anything immediate.

NK does seem closer than usual to blowing its top, but its always been threatening the nuke shower.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wander what the month long training is for then. He has already been to Iraq and before thety went he had 2 weeks of training exercisies. He is only 25 so he may not realize that.
Believe me when they send his unit out it is never for a peaceful mission. Hopefully it will be peaceful for his sake.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yea!!! It doesnt suprise me if a sneak attack because SATAN does request LIL KIMs soul he gave him a seriously long run up here on EARTH and wants his lil self back in torment.....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am not for war but I don't trust that guy at all. Hopefully if he is up to something sneaky they can take him out of power but not kill him.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To op;

I'm pretty sure that many of the folks stationed in S.K. go unaccompanied. DOD has been allowing more accompanied (with family), but S.K. has historically been a 1-2 year tour with no family.

Be interesting to see developments in the next month though - seems every day we hear more about letters being sent and axe-grinding statements being made!

new topics

top topics

join