It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Military Activity in my Area.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Makes sense but I have seen them not wearing the helumts for the past few years. Once again it just seems like a "red flag".... but it could also be nothing????

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread but I think it is relevant here as well. I don't know if it has anything to do with the military activity but my roommate's brother is an army medic. He had leave approved for 2 weeks around July 4th. His leave was canceled a few days ago and he couldn't tell us why. He said that he might be home for Christmas. I was told that the military doesn't cancel leave unless the unit is going to be deployed in another thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Isn't this just antoher sign of something that might happen? or maybe not? who knows?????

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

I don't know. I wish I did. It might be something or it might not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Could it be related to this?
www.tomahjournal.com...
Military exercises on tap for Fort McCoy

Operation Essayons, an Army Reserve engineer exercise, will occur during June. It will be the first time the exercise is held at Fort McCoy, Stelzner said.
Red Dragon
The Red Dragon exercise also will be held in June, followed by Patriot Warrior in July.

You beat me to the punch.
Fort McCoy will be very busy this time of year, as will Grayling MI.
Geez, I remember when it was Camp McCoy, home of the 70th TNG Wisconsin Wood Choppers.
Ohh the memories.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORN IS NUTS

I live in Southern, MN and take I-90 to work everyday. Every once and awhile you will see military vehicles on the highway; usually no big deal. I will now detail what I have seen for the past 3 days; mind you that I travel on the interstate for a total of 20 minutes each day.

Any thoughts ATS?

The purpose of the Highway/Interstate highway is to make it easier for the military to travel in the states. Nothing new here. The highway is being used for it's original purpose.

Source: www.fhwa.dot.gov...

It looks like you all need to take a look at the link.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Update...

Day 4:

On my way to work this A.M. I see 4 semi's pulling the same style camo colored bulldozer west bound towards South Dakota.

Why do bulldozers need to be painted camo style?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CORN IS NUTS
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Makes sense but I have seen them not wearing the helumts for the past few years. Once again it just seems like a "red flag".... but it could also be nothing????

Then they were out of uniform and could get into a lot of trouble.

fyi- The correct term is kevlars, not helmet.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

All field military machinery is "camo" painted.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

So does "Kevlars" also refer to thier bullet proof vests?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That would be a flak jacket.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

You are a cornucopia of knowledge.....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Not really.

Its standard information for anyone who has been in the military.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I live near and work in Jacksonville Florida and a large convoy of mechanised infantry was seen traveling South through Ajax on I-95 . The next day there was more troops and trucks. There are four possibilities shipping out to the Middle East , war with Iran, war games or Marshal Law . If the economy gets any worse with the Occupy movement Marshal Law is a good candidate .

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My best friend lives off hwy15 in kimball mn and I work down the street last month or so we've seen many military convoys and unexplained events in the sky...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I live on the west coast of Canada metro Vancouver and things up here are uncomfortable to the point where the police are driving around in black unmarked pathfinders and there uniforms are black as well. Ww3 is approaching.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracle Man

fyi- The correct term is kevlars, not helmet.

Brain Bucket was always my favorite name for my Kevlar...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CORN IS NUTS

When youre driving a military vehicle, youre ALWAYS to wear your headgear, be it your helmet or soft cover (cap)
I remember this vividly from when I was in, I got my butt torn a new one because I took off my cover while driving a Humvee picking up batteries for our motorpool, and a butterbar (2nd LT) called my unit and ratted me out...the useless dirtbag.
How did they know where the Humvee came from? The bumper number stenciled on the humvee...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When i first started reading the thread i thought cool, i live in mn, ...but the i noticed that the thread is ...5 years old.ha ha, i guess i go back to watching and waiting

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Typical Army (national guard) Drill weekend, It's up the the commander but Kevlars (Helmets) are usually worn in combat vehicles ( Humvees, large trucks, LMTVs etc). Patrol caps worn in Vans, busses, cars. Also depends on what type of unit also. Any Infantry unit you will see all sorts of military hardware. If it's an Airforce Guard unit, their probably wearing Hawaiian shirts and flip flops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join