It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ALERT ALERT: Oil is spilling Million's of barrels a day! Oil is NOT the only thing bursting through! A NEW, MYSTERIOUS, FATAL, CHEMICAL is also spewing out along with the OIL. The oil will kill sea life, the other toxic will kill humanity. This was just annouced on the Alex Jones Show... Congress, The President, are lying, they know that this stuff is coming out with the oil. SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!

There will be A LOT more on this in the coming weeks. They are rumoring that this new chemical was accidentally tapped into by the British Polluters. Benzin. On a side note: a couple of weeks ago, i had a very strong revelation which revolved around the Ocean. I live in Miami and i KNOW that the havoc will continue on to the ride side of the state. People, this is a very deadly chemical, post all news about this as it unfolds.

It all makes sense now... it understandable why they are not letting reporters do their job on the BP spill.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Excellent, be sure and link the AJ video to this thread asap.

As for the oil spill it does seem as if Mother earth is bleeding and its not just oil.

The big thing to watch out for are the coming hurricanes, they will spell disaster for the entire Midwest at least. Remember how we were all affected by the winds and the rain with the last one? Well buckle down.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A lot of people on ATS distrust Alex Jones. it may help your thread if you can find a few sources for this that is not related to AJ.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!

No thanks. Alex Jones is not a credible source in any way shape or form, and I learned years ago to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Thanks anyways.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wait, Benzine? It has been around quite a while and it has always been a component of crude.
I'm confused, "new chemical"?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Excellent, be sure and link the AJ video to this thread asap.

As for the oil spill it does seem as if Mother earth is bleeding and its not just oil.

The big thing to watch out for are the coming hurricanes, they will spell disaster for the entire Midwest at least. Remember how we were all affected by the winds and the rain with the last one? Well buckle down.

I want EVERYONE on ATS to listen to the last hour of the Alex Jones show today...
www.infowars.com...

More than likely they will have a story up by the end of the night or tomorrow morning. This news just came out of nowhere, and the importance of everyone knowing the truth is a matter of their life and death according to the dangers of this toxic chemical. The destruction of sea life is minimal right now, yes some might argue that we need the ocean creatures to survive, but there have been advances in technology to get us through this. We have got to understand anything and everything about this situation. Its now much more than just oil, its insane.

+2 more 
link   
Let's see a source for this please?

I don't trust AJ. Not one bit. He's a sensationalist and will say or do anything to get more ratings or more people to buy his junk.

What chemical? It's got to be natural if it's coming up from the sea floor, so how toxic can it be?

~Keeper

+1 more 
link   
I would also add that benzene is hardly a "new" chemical. It is part
of crude oil. It is a colorless, sweet aromatic smelling gas that hovers
just above the water. The title of this thread is very confusing to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well I live on the Gulf Coast so I will let you guys know. I am involved with Emergency Managment.

S&F Nice find!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man1fesT

SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!

No thanks. Alex Jones is not a credible source in any way shape or form, and I learned years ago to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Thanks anyways.

I am very sorry that you feel this way, but what classifies anything as a reliable source these days? Alex Jones is doing what all of us WISH we could be doing right now. He is trying to help us all wake up to the backstage politics. Alex Jones did not say this, he did not break this story, this story was presented to him LIVE on air by a guest caller who has connections with a BP informant.

link   
Here's the wiki info..

Petroleum ether, also known as benzine, VM&P Naphtha, Petroleum Naphtha, Naphtha ASTM, Petroleum Spirits, X4 or Ligroin, is a group of various volatile, highly flammable, liquid hydrocarbon mixtures used chiefly as nonpolar solvents.

Petroleum ether is obtained from petroleum refineries as the portion of the distillate which is intermediate between the lighter naphtha and the heavier kerosene. It has a specific gravity of between 0.6 and 0.8 depending on its composition. The following distillation fractions of petroleum ether are commonly available: 30 to 40 °C, 40 to 60 °C, 60 to 80 °C, 80 to 100 °C,80 to 120 °C and sometimes 100 to 120 °C. The 60 to 80 °C fraction is often used as a replacement for hexane. Petroleum ether is mostly used by pharmaceutical companies in the manufacturing process. Petroleum ether consists mainly of pentane, and is sometimes used instead of pentane due to its lower cost. Petroleum ether is not technically an ether.[1]

Benzine should not be confused with benzene or benzyne. Benzine is a mixture of alkanes, e.g., pentane, hexane, and heptane, whereas benzene is a cyclic, aromatic hydrocarbon, C6H6. Likewise, petroleum ether should not be confused with the class of organic compounds called ethers, which contain the R-O-R functional group.

Source

~Keeper

link   
reply to post by drkid

Well I do not doubt that it is very serious,I just have a hard time with the source.
Gloom and doom and scaring the average man is his method of operation.
Alex Jones talks about martial law every week.
Since I joined ats more then 2 years ago he has claimed martial law many times over.
Yet we are all still here.

I still would like to hear the interview tho because gloom and doom seems to work in attracting me too.

Just a question tho...if this might be happening,will you eventually leave Miami?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not a new chemical and not new news.
Thread fail.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Take this for what it's worth.

Lindsey Williams' reports from a "secret source".....

chemical...................safe level................recent EPA test of gulf area
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hydrogen Sulfide-------5-10 PPB----------------1,200 PPB !!!
Benzine------------------0-4 PPB----------------3,000 PPB !!!!!!!!!
Methalyne Chloride------61 PPB----------------3,000-4,000 PPB!!!!!!

(PPB = parts per billion)

I was listening to the show too and took notes

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MPad556
Not a new chemical and not new news.
Thread fail.

Maybe not a new Chemical, but definitely a chemical that has not surfaced on the base of the ocean water in the past. Don't be rude, this thread has not failed, just stay away if you have nothing to contribute.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Alex Jones is doing what all of us WISH we could be doing right now. He is trying to help us all wake up to the backstage politics.

Oh dear me ... no he is not.

You seem to be alarmed and in fear in light of these "news" ... so mission accomplished for AJ there.

Personally, when AJ is screaming that's when I sleep better.

Alex Jones did not say this, he did not break this story, this story was presented to him LIVE on air by a guest caller who has connections with a BP informant.

*sigh*

ALERT ALERT: Oil is spilling Million's of barrels a day! Oil is NOT the only thing bursting through! A NEW, MYSTERIOUS, FATAL, CHEMICAL is also spewing out along with the OIL. The oil will kill sea life, the other toxic will kill humanity. This was just annouced on the Alex Jones Show... Congress, The President,

Kill humanity eh?

annhyg.oxfordjournals.org...
www.sciencecorps.org...
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

It's not good, nothing in this situation is, but "kill humanity" ... not exactly.

[edit on 10 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The problem is that if (and that's a big IF
) this Lindsey Williams guy, www.reformation.org... is right....

Would the EPA even tell us right now? They couldn't or there would be major panic. So I guess we'll see if they start to evacuate...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

You realize that these same chemicals have been coming out this entire time right?
This is not new.
You are getting all hyper and excited over something you heard on AJ.

Maybe I should have said "thread title fail" instead, as this is not new info.
Maybe just new to you info.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MPad556

I think you're mis-reading OP's title.

The AMOUNT of the particular chemicals in question IS new information....

The only problem, which is a large one - PROOF

here's the EPA site but when you click on the tests, you get jibberish..

www.epa.gov...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Boy the governemnt agents sure are posting deep on this thread.

Great find great thread and actually most of us real posters do support Alex Jones and believe and listen to him.

These are gov posters trying to smear his name and info like this.

Poor ol diots haven't got a clue that their families and friends are
in the same boat as us....

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Chaos Lord]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join