It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Do when The End Comes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

same as normal. same as what i was doing in Y2K. KK, thnx, bye

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Hello fellow ATSers.

For the sake of this thread lets all pretend that the world will definaitly end on the date 21/12/2012 or 12/21/2012 for you americans out there.

What I want to ask- What will you be doing on the 20th?

Heres what i'm gonna do.

I'm gonna wake up nice and early, take my dog for his last walk and watch the sunrise. After this i'm gonna set him free I think its only fair he should taste some animalistic freedom before the end.

Then i'm gonna ring all my friends and have the biggest game of football (soccer) ever! after the footy will all go down the pub for our last pint together.

I will then return home and have a christmas dinner with my mum and my brothers. We will sit and reminisce about the life we have spent together. I will tell them all how much I love them.

Then I will find a field somewhere take my girlfriend and make love for the last time.

After this I will lay with her thinking about all my friends and family and what a wonderful life I have had until the end comes.

What would your last perfect day be?

I take personal exception to your plan with your dog. That plan, in fact, would be cruel in "dog language". Dogs are pack animals and your dog sees you as the "Alpha Dog". if you cut him loose, that to him is interpreted as you kicking him out of the "pack", sending him out on his own. You dog will have no idea why you as the "Alpha Dog" is kicking him from the pack. He'll be hurt not knowing where or when he violated his duties as the Bravo Dog in your "pack".

Keep your dog close to you, that's the best thing for him. Just remember, dogs think like dogs, not people.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by NOTurTypical]

And not only that, when the world doesn't end...the dog will probably be picked up and taken to the pound. If he's not recovered, he'll be put to sleep. And it will all be for nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of Use
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, ... are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
*Snip*

lols

Removed quote of previous post.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm going to rent a U-Haul.

I'm going to make my rounds to all the End of the World parties and ask them to give me all their stuff.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

haha like it

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of Use
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, ... are strictly forbidden.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When and if the end comes, i'll welcome the beginning with open arms.

Line Deux

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Teach everyone the meaning of Life, Life simply resets. The End was yesterday 12-22-2012.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'll sing with little miss sunshine the song of our demise.

"Comin down like the Dow Jones, When the clouds come, we gone. We Roc-A-Fella, we fly higher then weather. You know me, in anticipation for precipitation, stack chips for a rainy day.

in the dark you can't see shiny cars, Because when the sun shines(SecondSun) We'll shine togather. Told you i'll be here forever, said i'll always be your friend. Took an oath, i'ma stick it out to the end. (jesus)

Now its raining more then ever.

When the war has took its part
When the world has dealt its cards

Now its raining more then ever."

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

"You can run into my arms
its ok dont be alaramed, come in to me
Theres no distance in between our love
So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more"

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

As soon as i found out that it was a confirmed date, i would order the biggest shipment of the finest weed, smoke ALL of it, or atleast try in the biggest rifter i have ever made. Watch the Earth crumble and just die i guess lol ...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Dude trying to survive would be better then the best game ever invented, save the spliff for when you mess up and you know its over.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

I think I would prefer just playing a EOW game rather than living through a Apocalypse...at least you get more lives in the game.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"the end" is relative..

but when the end of this time arrives,

I will embrace it.
I already embrace it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I meant to tell you. I enjoyed your post. I found it depressing, interesting, and real. I think you should write books you don't already do so.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great post. I would phone all the people who think Im a nut job just to say " na na nana na", then apologise to some people I will have undoubtably upset between now and 2012.

Respects

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I need more information.
Your premise the world will definately end...is this due to measured mega solar flare activity?
is this due to predicted massive gravitational forces due to galactic alignment?
is this due to impending massive meteorite strike?
is this due to nuclear missles being launched at 11:55pm and won't hit until 12:05am

Well, probably no matter, most of my responses will be the same.

There will be food, there will be water, the news will be on my TV, and Radio. And I'll be hunting ATS for the facts!

All inbetween bouts of very sincere heartfelt prayers for the salvation of mankind!

Edit for spelling/posterity...I don't want to be remebered as that guy that couldn't spell...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I will spend the day reading and posting on ATS, of course.

"So it's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social."
-John Bender, The Breakfast Club

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Hello fellow ATSers.

For the sake of this thread lets all pretend that the world will definaitly end on the date 21/12/2012 or 12/21/2012 for you americans out there.

What I want to ask- What will you be doing on the 20th?

i might be on ATS, wondering what we ATSers are gonna do with all of our 12/21/2012 threads?

just a thought,
E.T.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join