It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNDEBUNKABLE 911 Facts = Complicity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12arc
I would like to ask Debunkers and Truthers about the motives for the Pentagon and Shanksville planes.

Fanatical Muslims would, I assume, want to cause maximum carnage and crash as many planes as possible into
any high profile target they could get their hands on.

NWO false flag types, however, would surely not risk complicating such a delicate operation with anything other than the WTC planes. What exactly was the point of hitting the Pentagon with a missile? Has it been established what the target of the Shanksville plane was? What would have been the point of hitting that target for the NWO?

Just the WTC should have been sufficient for provoking a war for oil.

That is entirely right. I would suggest that just one of the Towers would have been quite enough as a casus belli. Trouble is you are getting into logic here and truthers don't respond to that very well.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12arc
I would like to ask Debunkers and Truthers about the motives for the Pentagon and Shanksville planes.

Fanatical Muslims would, I assume, want to cause maximum carnage and crash as many planes as possible into
any high profile target they could get their hands on.

That's the one glaring issue the 9/11 commission report has- they were never able to find a motive for the hijackers' stunt. Even Lee Hamilton admitted he couldn't find a verifiable explanation. They obviously had one, but they took it to the grave with them.

All we can do is speculate. There is speculation that flight 77 and flight 93 originally had targets in Washington DC becuase they had dialed in coordinates to DC airports into the automatic pilot, but from the air pretty much everything in DC is difficult to identify...except for the Pentagon. It may have simply been a secondary target the hijackers of flight 77 chose on the spot. As for flight 93, the flight recorder shows the hijackers took a deliberate nose dive when the passengers broke into the flight cabin.

As for what reason the truthers will come up with for this, who the heck knows. They're making up any and every goofball explanation off the tops of their heads at it is (some of them don't even believe an aircraft even crashed as Shanksville) so I'm sure they'll come up with some convoluted explanation on how steering a passenger jet into the ground is part of a secret plot to take over the world. They haven't been able to explain how any other plane crash helped anyone to take over the world, but there's always a first time.

Here's a thought for you- suppose the Washington, DC attacks were meant to be the primary thrusts which failed, so everyone now believes the secondary attacks against the WTC were actually the main thrusts becuase they succeeded?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As the 9/11 attacks are taking place, a large military training exercise called Global Guardian is said to be “in full swing.” It has been going on since the previous week. [OMAHA WORLD-HERALD, 2/27/2002; OMAHA WORLD-HERALD, 9/10/2002]

Is it possible that the terrorists new that these war games involving multiple live fly hijackings on 911 were occurring and use that as a cover to execute the attack?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How often happen these wargames? Could have been all by chance indeed. And even if the terrorists knew about it, how can NORAD disable their own defences for an exercise? Sounds plenty not smart. With all the cash the military throws around you would think they can set up a training facility so they can exercise withou having to drop their pants.,
edit on 17-10-2011 by autohoover1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by autohoover1
How often happen these wargames? Could have been all by chance indeed. And even if the terrorists knew about it, how can NORAD disable their own defences for an exercise? Sounds plenty not smart. With all the cash the military throws around you would think they can set up a training facility so they can exercise withou having to drop their pants.,
edit on 17-10-2011 by autohoover1 because: (no reason given)

It would be nice to get some answers to this but everyone here is willfully busy debating thermite and holograms.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The war games -Vigilant Gaurdian- proposed a bomber attack from the former USSR. According to testimony from the 9/11 Commission Report it took the armed forces about 30 seconds to adjust.

No hijacking simulations.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The war games -Vigilant Gaurdian- proposed a bomber attack from the former USSR. According to testimony from the 9/11 Commission Report it took the armed forces about 30 seconds to adjust.

No hijacking simulations.

You are partially correct.... ( corrected)

Multiple live fly hijacking exercises were occuring on 911. There was also a terror attack exercise taking place in manhattan on 911. Good thing tho, many fema agents showed up and set up on the 10th of September (pier 92). Crash exercises at Pentagon.

... And of course they cancelled the exercises when they knew they werent exercises anymore because targets had actually been hit.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Multiple live fly hijacking exercises were occuring on 911.

Do you plan to actually post evidence of this at some point or this akin to your Shanksville crater opinion - simply hoping by constantly repeating it, it will some how magically come true?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Multiple live fly hijacking exercises were occuring on 911.

Do you plan to actually post evidence of this at some point or this akin to your Shanksville crater opinion - simply hoping by constantly repeating it, it will some how magically come true?

Already did, not going to waste my time for you Hooper, use the search function.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Already did, not going to waste my time for you Hooper, use the search function.

I'll take that as a "no". You have no direct evidence that military exercises involving hijacked commercial aircraft were ongoing on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Take it as you wish, your opinions mean absoutley nothing. You have failed miserably to counter any claims in these threads. You are lucky I even replied to you. I want my 25 seconds back.

Meh ok, I will debunk you again.

On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony

9/11 War games/Terror exercises - Vice-presidents role…

"At a recent speaking engagement in Northern Californian I understand that you were asked by a member of the audience if on the morning of 9/11 Cheney was coordinating war games including ones involving false radar injects and live mock hijacked aircraft. According to the conversation as it was related to me, you corrected her saying that Cheney was NOT responsible for coordinating the war games that just happened to coincide with the actual attacks but that we was in charge of overseeing these war games."

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah, just like I thought - nothing. No direct evidence that the military was conducting exercises on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001 involving hijacked commercial aircraft. Debunked.

You, of course, are more than welcome to keep repeating this misinformation, as is your perogative. However, don't be suprised if no one takes it seriously. 10 years and counting now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

911 Rabbi

Hey Dave, This rabbi is for you!
edit on 22-10-2011 by beijingyank because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You really need to learn to stop going to these damned fool conspiracy web sites for your information. Their agenda has absolutely nothing to do with researching the events of 9/11 and everything to do with getting people all paranoid over shadows.

Example # 1- the "NORAD ran drills of planes being used as wepons" claim. This person omits the fact that planners always believed such planes would be flying in from outside the country. The posters own sources says that there was never any drill that was identical to the events of 9/11. This is classical conspiracy monger innuendo dropping.

Example # 2 - the "Cheney was in charge of the wargames" claim. The false claim is made that "the secret service is in charge of the air force" (only in matters of presidentiual security can the secret service influence Air Force planning), which then leads to "Bush was out of commission at a florida school leaving Cheney in the White House" overlookign the fact that Bush was still president regardless of where he was, which is then perverted into becoming, "cheney was in charge of the war games". This is classical five degrees of separation, Kevin Bacon game playing.

Example # 3- the "interceptors were sent out over the ocean" claim. What isn't being pointed out is that out by Long Island there's a military aircraft staging area, where miliitary planes are put into holding patterns so they won't collide with commercial aircraft. This is classical cherrypicking information out of context.

Whether you're a truther, debunker, researcher, realist, or just a stamp collector, it doesn't matter. If someone has to play these mind games to manipulate their material to get the rest of us to believe what they want us to believe, and then pass it off as "undeniable facts", it's a de facto admission they know what they're saying is false, regardless of who it is that's doing it.

Aww man... looks like Goodoldave just debunked this one. So now what? Guess we argue about jet fuel.

OT: I don't have much to add to the topic I think Goodoldave stated my position on it without making me go through the trouble.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You really need to learn to stop going to these damned fool conspiracy web sites for your information. Their agenda has absolutely nothing to do with researching the events of 9/11 and everything to do with getting people all paranoid over shadows.

Example # 1- the "NORAD ran drills of planes being used as wepons" claim. This person omits the fact that planners always believed such planes would be flying in from outside the country. The posters own sources says that there was never any drill that was identical to the events of 9/11. This is classical conspiracy monger innuendo dropping.

Example # 2 - the "Cheney was in charge of the wargames" claim. The false claim is made that "the secret service is in charge of the air force" (only in matters of presidentiual security can the secret service influence Air Force planning), which then leads to "Bush was out of commission at a florida school leaving Cheney in the White House" overlookign the fact that Bush was still president regardless of where he was, which is then perverted into becoming, "cheney was in charge of the war games". This is classical five degrees of separation, Kevin Bacon game playing.

Example # 3- the "interceptors were sent out over the ocean" claim. What isn't being pointed out is that out by Long Island there's a military aircraft staging area, where miliitary planes are put into holding patterns so they won't collide with commercial aircraft. This is classical cherrypicking information out of context.

Whether you're a truther, debunker, researcher, realist, or just a stamp collector, it doesn't matter. If someone has to play these mind games to manipulate their material to get the rest of us to believe what they want us to believe, and then pass it off as "undeniable facts", it's a de facto admission they know what they're saying is false, regardless of who it is that's doing it.

Aww man... looks like Goodoldave just debunked this one. So now what? Guess we argue about jet fuel.

OT: I don't have much to add to the topic I think Goodoldave stated my position on it without making me go through the trouble.

Agreed - The OP was debunked on page one... over a YEAR ago, yet after Shadow felt compelled to revive this thread from a year ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yeah, just like I thought - nothing. No direct evidence that the military was conducting exercises on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001 involving hijacked commercial aircraft.

But they were and the eveidence presented proves it. Are you telling me they had exercises throughout the week in September and took a break on the 11th? Wargames on 911. The most known was the Russian bomber drill.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join