It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man in Brazil jails daughter, has 7 kids with her

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Man in Brazil jails daughter, has 7 kids with her

news.yahoo.com

RIO DE JANEIRO – A man in a remote fishing village in Brazil kept his daughter imprisoned for 12 years, raped her repeatedly and had seven children with her, police said Wednesday. The man is also accused of abusing a young girl he had with his daughter.
Police allege that Jose Agostinho Pereira, 54, kept his daughter, now 28, under virtual house arrest in a two-room, thatched-roof hut near a tiny fishing village in northeastern Brazil.
An officer who aided in the arrest said the home was locate
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't understand what's wrong with people. This roughly parallels a case from California last year except this one involves the repeated rape of his own daughter. Apparently the case was broken by an anonymous phone call. I'm glad someone out there has a conscience. The man confessed to everything upon being caught and the children are in the government's protective services

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Wasn't there also a case like this? Where a man built a complex underground home and imprisoned a girl (think it was his daughter) and had children with her?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another one?

These cases just never ceases to amaze me. Ever.

Those poor kids, and the daughter??? Wow...

*Shaking my head*

No words left to say that wouldn't break T&C...

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Disgusting beyond comparison.
Incest should be punishable by death. Period.
There aren't any real thoughts or conspiracies in this; It is just detestable.

There are humans, then there are sub-humans.
Cases like this make me think of all the people who tend to say:
"There is an ounce of good in everyone"
Makes me want to smack them with a newspaper and show this article to them.

Goodness in everyone?! Yeah. Right. Keep dreaming.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You may be talking about the Josef Fritzl case:

The Fritzl case emerged in April 2008 when a 42-year-old woman, Elisabeth Fritzl (born 6 April 1966), stated to police in the town of Amstetten, Austria that she had been held captive for 24 years in a concealed part of the basement of the family home by her father, Josef Fritzl (born 9 April 1935), and that he had physically assaulted, sexually abused, and raped her numerous times during her imprisonment. The incestuous relationship forced upon her by her father had resulted in the birth of seven children and one miscarriage.

Fritzl Case

Unfortunately those things happens everywhere, everytime. Locations change, the name, the social class... But what saddens me is that although the arrested ones there are hundreds free doing this right now. It's social behavior below the drain hole, a shame, a real shame.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Wasn't there also a case like this? Where a man built a complex underground home and imprisoned a girl (think it was his daughter) and had children with her?

josef fritzl

www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=josef+fritzl&aq=0s&aqi=g-s1g9&aql=&oq=joseph+fr&gs_rfai=&fp=cd2b62c63e46fd1f

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

I recall that case, and as I read the title of this thread it came very vividly back to mind. It is disgusting that a man can do this to any child let alone one of his own blood. It takes a seriously mental deficient to do this sort of thing. I cannot fathom ever doing this sort of thing to any child let alone my own the mere thought rally sickens me.

The best thing that could happen to this man now is to lock him in a very small cell with no windows for the rest of his life. This might very well be one of the worst punishments that one can receive. I try to, but sadly I have no pity for people like this.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join