It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Scientist joining the ranks here on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome! Good luck on your research!

I just have a couple of questions, but feel free to not answer them. Or answer them in your own thread.

- what scientific field do you work on? Does it involve multiple disciplines?
- what does independent scientist mean? Not affiliated with any institute?

Cheers,

SfB

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by Selective
I was thinking I might find something related to my work on my projects, that I could post on, but my stuff is really out there and nothing like this board has ever seen before.

Let us know what you're after and I'm sure we can find you some stuff pertaining to it on ATS. Maybe in a different lingo but it'll be here I'm sure.

Thanks, very much appreciated. There are two science labs located at WPAFB and I need information on both of them so I can approach them about funding. Any science labs in USA though that have a history of funding scientists such as myself, if you can help me find them, please help me look through these forums for this information.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A lot of people on ATS have information that they are unable to share for one reason or another.

Maybe if you could give us a better idea of what we can help you find. Are your projects on hold while you wait for a missing piece of the puzzle to fall into place? Is it technical issues? Funding? Or is it simply a long labor not yet complete?

Anything we can do to help, we will.

-RedBird

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi Selective, as an independent scientist you will no doubt be aware that England are about to beat the US 5-0 in the world cup.

Welcome to ATS.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome, Selective.

Always eager for information. You were looking for black budget labs in the U.S. that has funded scientists such as yourself.

Are you speaking of technical, mechanical, aero, bio?

It will be interesting to see how this unknown information traverses each and every one of our lives, or is of harm - ? It is hard to see what things are for the good of any community, when we must live with continual disinfo.

The Truman Show must end.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segfault Bug
Welcome! Good luck on your research!

I just have a couple of questions, but feel free to not answer them. Or answer them in your own thread.

- what scientific field do you work on? Does it involve multiple disciplines?
- what does independent scientist mean? Not affiliated with any institute?

Cheers,

SfB

Q: what scientific field do you work on?

A: In a way I created my own scientific field (not yet named), but I can describe what it consists of. The mind, the body, and all energy fields. No drugs are involved, it is purely biological and deals mostly with raw matter in a formless state.

Q: Does it involve multiple disciplines?

A: Yes, but very difficult to explain. It's not so much about learning as it is about unlearning. As I often tell people, "It's not about what you think, it's about how you think". The majority of the projects do deal with the mind, but the body is a huge part of it as well. Also must be very informed in electromagnetics.

Q: what does independent scientist mean?

A: It means I oversee all aspects of my projects with no interference from others.

Q: Not affiliated with any institute?

A: I could be and I should be, however, all institutes I have contacted mentioned to me they only work with paying students as a way of getting more paying students. I've noticed they were all very offended when they found out what I was working on and that I also never went to a college.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
A lot of people on ATS have information that they are unable to share for one reason or another.

Maybe if you could give us a better idea of what we can help you find. Are your projects on hold while you wait for a missing piece of the puzzle to fall into place? Is it technical issues? Funding? Or is it simply a long labor not yet complete?

Anything we can do to help, we will.

-RedBird

Thanks very much for asking.

My projects in a way are complete, they have already been a success and do work. The reason I am unable to be specific with the information at this time is that I need a crew of people that can help me recreate the projects for documenting and recording purposes to show the world, when the projects are released to the public. Not just a crew of people with camera's though, I also need lots of expensive equipment such as heat vision cameras, and a bunch of other equipment. I also need three months in which I can conduct the experiments without any distractions or interruptions. So in a way lack of funding is holding me back also. The project itself could improve, and when the documenting begins, this is what I hope to see. Quick progress with many results.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Selective

Welcome to ATS!

When you decide to go public with your information, why don't you make it an exclusive here on ATS, and do the same with all followups?

I for one would get a kick out of a MSM article with a source
as being abovetopsecret.com.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Hi Selective, as an independent scientist you will no doubt be aware that England are about to beat the US 5-0 in the world cup.

Welcome to ATS.
Have a nice day.

You forgot to mention 1966, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Welcome to ATS!

When you decide to go public with your information, why don't you make it an exclusive here on ATS, and do the same with all followups?

I for one would get a kick out of a MSM article with a source
as being abovetopsecret.com.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by manta78]

Will Do... hahaha ATS all the way.......

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hi Selective,

A source of funding that I've been aquainted with is DARPA. Beware though, any institution funding your project will want CONTROL over it. They take control of projects by funding it just a little to get a small foot hold of control on it. Then you ask for more funding and they give you more funding for more control. As soon as they own over 50% they can and do have the legal right to shut you down permanently.

Your other problem looks like you haven't written any papers that have been studied by the so-called scientific peer group which gets all of the funding. If they don't like what you have, then you are out when it comes to funding.

If you have something worthwhile, then you will need to fund it yourself. You currently state that you have intentions of showing it to the world, but as soon as you get funded from some other group, they will decide what happens to your project; not you.

Your best bet is to state what you have on YouTube, and ask for funding on YouTube just like millions of others do. Make some videos, tell the world basically what you have, what you have found out or discovered and then ask for funding. You don't have to show all of your secrets on YouTube, but you need to show enough to attract attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Hi Selective,

A source of funding that I've been aquainted with is DARPA. Beware though, any institution funding your project will want CONTROL over it. They take control of projects by funding it just a little to get a small foot hold of control on it. Then you ask for more funding and they give you more funding for more control. As soon as they own over 50% they can and do have the legal right to shut you down permanently.

Your other problem looks like you haven't written any papers that have been studied by the so-called scientific peer group which gets all of the funding. If they don't like what you have, then you are out when it comes to funding.

If you have something worthwhile, then you will need to fund it yourself. You currently state that you have intentions of showing it to the world, but as soon as you get funded from some other group, they will decide what happens to your project; not you.

Your best bet is to state what you have on YouTube, and ask for funding on YouTube just like millions of others do. Make some videos, tell the world basically what you have, what you have found out or discovered and then ask for funding. You don't have to show all of your secrets on YouTube, but you need to show enough to attract attention.

Thanks very much for the advice.

I do know most places will turn away funding if they think there is any risk involved, then the DOD will fund regardless of risks involved but may use anything they feel could be a risk in the projects as a means to blackmail the projects from ever being released to the public and so they have full control over them as well.

I already had one private group offer me one million dollars just to see the results of my projects, and this is just to see the results. So that means it is pretty serious if I know how the results are obtained. The reason why I didn't do that yet is because of how they had a contract written out and it basically stated I had to already have documented research done before they will consider getting involved.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You'll have to make sure you have a lawyer go over all contracts with you so that you won't be sucked into anything you don't want to be sucked into; or, should I say suckered into.

You wrote, that "it basically stated I had to already have documented research done before they will consider getting involved".

Well.... then you need to start your own thread here on ATS as soon as you get those 20 posts in.

Then go to the science forum, and start a thread. Stating "bla, bla, bla research". Whatever you write in your own thread "FOR RESEARCH ONLY" will become your new documented research. Whatever you write down will become documented for all to see, it also gets documented as to the exact time and date when you filed it on the Internet.

Problem solved my friend.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Glad you found ATS!
I'm interested in your studies and can't wait until you post more on them.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks again for that DARPA link. I'm finding some stuff I can apply for that is not directly what I'm doing, but can fund me for what I'm doing at the same time. If I pull this off, they may have no way of stealing what I'm working on because it wouldn't be what they hired me for.

Sounds tricky, but worth a shot. I'm looking into how to apply right now.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You have a good head on your shoulders Selective. I like the way you think.

DARPA is very thorough since they basically are a big part of the DoD. They will know a lot more about you than you'd think by the time you get any funding.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You know.... I'm getting an even better idea!

If I could get funding from a movie company, the only thing they would want to do is film everything, which is exactly what I need.

Then the equipment for the controlled studies shouldn't cost that much. Just several thousand or so. Then movie stars have huge homes, I'm sure one of them could spare a portion of their home for three months for the whole thing to take place. For the cameras to be credible, there must always be several filming at once of the same spot or of each other.

I'll look into producers, directors, and movie companies that might be interested.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Then go to the science forum, and start a thread. Stating "bla, bla, bla research". Whatever you write in your own thread "FOR RESEARCH ONLY" will become your new documented research. Whatever you write down will become documented for all to see, it also gets documented as to the exact time and date when you filed it on the Internet.

Actually, that won't count. It has to be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Internet "publication" is generally ignored (unless you're republishing a paper you already delivered.) There's other constraints, too.

Conference presentations (usually Powerpoints) count, though.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Selective, if you're overseeing all aspects yourself up until now, and you still have a need for expensive equipment to publicly verify your work, how have you privately verified your work to date without the necessary equipment?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Whatever you write in your own thread "FOR RESEARCH ONLY" will become your new documented research.

It has to be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Internet "publication" is generally ignored (unless you're republishing a paper you already delivered.)

Conference presentations (usually Powerpoints) count, though.

I already have most typed up in a file that I was planing on releasing as an online book publication for free download. The problem with this though is it must be documented with equipment and video, not just my personal typed notes. My personal typed notes don't account for anything, as anyone can type anything, my words alone don't prove anything. Also, I am the only test subject at the moment, so having another subject or two would prove how easily it can be used and adapted to. If I do the online free book publication download, I can easily insert images and video into the pages.

Very plan and simple though, I need the lab equipment to finish the controlled studies of the projects. Also, several video cameras with a hand full of good devoted camera operators to double as eyewitnesses. Then a place to act as grounds for the study.

I like the PowerPoint idea. That's the same as OpenOffice, right?

I was thinking one way I might be able to get the lab equipment for free is if I converse with the companies that make the equipment, tell them what I'm working on and offer to advertise them and their products when I go public with my projects. Once again though, I think they would want to see something on the spot, and the projects have not been perfected enough for this yet. Thus the reason for needing all the fancy equipment and video cameras, to prove everything prematurely so I can advance the development of the projects. At the moment they are in the early stages which is why I need three months.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join