It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So, lets say you're absolutely correct about this. Let's say that this is a 100% fact.

How does it change anything?

Obama is not going anywhere. He's in there because someone up on the evolutionary ladder of elitists wanted him to act as their perfect little "puppet," or, pet if you will.

Its over. He's got about 2 years, and then there will be another election where the American public will inevitably get screwed over again. It won't matter who the choices are either. Your vote means about nil. They put in power exactly whom they want to. They give you a couple of choices from the finest stock of well groomed specimens from their political kennel, and then let the American public drool and coo over their illusion of choice for a "president." As soon as you get done voting, its back to business as usual.

Globalism and the NWO are here. Everyone is looking for this fictional distant future where the NWO will burst down your doors in military fashion and haul everyone to prison camps. Nope. You're already living it. Cops are all dressed in black now, many of them wear riot gear. Most cops are recruited from the military as soon as a soldier's duty has passed, so, they've got that one covered. Political and social rights are regularly being infringed upon with legislation such as the patriot act which finds new and creative ways to jail Americans, and wars are being started regularly because of the power grab for oil and other natural resources...We just call it Globalism, or, the "World Economy in academia. It sounds better and far more politically and socially viable than "The New World Order." Cops are tasering and shooting people in record numbers, and the numbers of prisons, despite a horrible American economy, are growing. The U.S. has 3% of the World's population and 25% of the world's prison population...Its big business. THERE'S THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. They build more every year and all under the guise of "Fighting the War on Drugs and Crime."

Anyway...The Obama thing should be the LAST thing on your mind. He's a diversion.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

You have to understand, these people have nothing but hate for the President, far beyond anything rational or reasonable. It doesn't matter that this is just another in a long line of bull dunk birther threads that have nothing to do with reality, the fact is, it is against the POTUS so they are all for it. They will believe it, even though there is not one piece of truth to it, that doesn't matter, they will believe it anyway.

There are a lot of neo-con and conservatives on this site, their ranks are growing, and they are more and more showing their true colors.

So it's no wonder why threads like this hit the front page.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Come Clean

Bottom line, the Clintons would have pushed the issue during the primaries. They didn't. One could argue they didn't want to get the man deported. However, they could have leaked it don't you think? Bill and Hillary play for keeps. They take no prisoners. They would have forced the issue if they thought it had legs.

You're not taking into account that all these people are playing on the same team, trying to attain the same goals. Yeah, the Clintons "take no prisoners," but that's only if they're dealing with a true enemy or opponent.

someone obviously didn't watch the DNC primaries or probably doesn't follow politics beyond 1 news source

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
Like in any job you have to show your qualifications for it.

Are you employed?

I do not recall you showing me any qualifications. Can you clear that up soon, please.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Karmon
I don't understand the constant searching for fraud regarding the election of Obama. I mean Mr. Bush wasn't Even elected. I think this is becoming normal in USA and the Rest of the World...

What are you talking about? Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. In 2000 he defeated Algore because Algore couldn't carry his homestate of Tennessee and in 2004 Bush defeated John Kerry.....well because Kerry was just incompetent. ( I voted for it, before I voted against it.)

ATS has no place for ignorance, study up on your history, and at least have some idea of what you are talking about before stating flat out lies here. Deny ignorance.

As far as Obama...you don't spend millions of dollars hiding something if there is nothing to hide. It's that simple.

This is the entire purpose of these threads and that is why there are no less than 2 on each individual ONE story that comes out. It is to drive by lies and take off. Each of these threads contains people spouting off about Obama spending millions to hide this and that. Each one of these threads contains people asking for a source on that. Each one of these threads withers up and dies sans sources and a new one springs up in its place where we start all over again.

For that record: Bush was not elected because the SC stopped the counting and made a decision. He was appointed by the supreme court. You can go on about what Gore did and did not carry but the fact is the election was cut short and the votes were all ignored for a decision from the supreme court. Bush does not dispute this, why should you?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For a bunch of "free" thinkers y'all sure are taking the bait

Bernice K.N. Mau, City Clerk
City & County of Honolulu

www.honoluluelections.us...

Tim Adams was a temp, additionally.......

n an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives: "I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

www.usatoday.com...

The hawaii state department handles these things.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Karmon
I don't understand the constant searching for fraud regarding the election of Obama. I mean Mr. Bush wasn't Even elected. I think this is becoming normal in USA and the Rest of the World...

What are you talking about? Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. In 2000 he defeated Algore because Algore couldn't carry his homestate of Tennessee and in 2004 Bush defeated John Kerry.....well because Kerry was just incompetent. ( I voted for it, before I voted against it.)

ATS has no place for ignorance, study up on your history, and at least have some idea of what you are talking about before stating flat out lies here. Deny ignorance.

As far as Obama...you don't spend millions of dollars hiding something if there is nothing to hide. It's that simple.

This is the entire purpose of these threads and that is why there are no less than 2 on each individual ONE story that comes out. It is to drive by lies and take off. Each of these threads contains people spouting off about Obama spending millions to hide this and that. Each one of these threads contains people asking for a source on that. Each one of these threads withers up and dies sans sources and a new one springs up in its place where we start all over again.

For that record: Bush was not elected because the SC stopped the counting and made a decision. He was appointed by the supreme court. You can go on about what Gore did and did not carry but the fact is the election was cut short and the votes were all ignored for a decision from the supreme court. Bush does not dispute this, why should you?

Thank you! IMHO you americans should be happy with President Obama no matter what he does. It's because your reputation had gone down the sewers with Mr. Bush. Obama is getting your reputation back again, and thats a good thing because America is a beautiful country.
I think the mayor problem of Obama is that there are a lot of racists living in USA.

Last week i was reading in the newspaper here in switzerland that in a small town in the states was painted a picture on a wall showing some kids from which one was a little darker than the others. After a lot of protesting and complaining from the people in this town (all racist?) the artist had to paint the kid brighter.

I think thats very sad. You fought the nazis in europe, now you should fight them in your own country... they are like a tumor that will grow until it becomes deadly. We have the same problem here in Europe, but the nazis here are in an absolute minority. I hope it stays this way.

Honor to all tolerant and respectful people since tolerance and respect is the ONLY way to gain peace in this world.

Regards

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
reply to post by dragnet53

Complaint filed. Tired of this bull#. This is not what the ATS owner had in mind. FLAG ME.

LOL This is a conspiracy sight. HELLO!

The resemblance is uncanny if you ask me.

I ain't no political troll and you can see my previous posts that I am no troll.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?
gee,
I thought ha was hatched...
like a plot

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues
"By Steve Baldwin, Exclusive to Western Center for Journalism
Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time."

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

Oh good god, not another birther thread. I thought this had been put to bed.

*sigh*

You all do realize that it makes absolutly no difference where Obama was born right? He's still a natural born citizen because his mother was a US citizen. He could have been born in Russia and still been eligible for the presidency. Give THIS a read and maybe it'll spread a little light into the dark corners of your mind.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
They seriously are shoving everything they can in our faces and waiting for us to blow up. I mean think about it. All of the shiv that is going on today, they cant possibly think that we dont care. I know they are dumbing us down as much as possible and drugging us into submission, but I trully believe they want us to rise up so they can implement their awful Agendas they have waiting to do. Scary times my friends. Once the first domino falls from our side be ready for the wall to shatter. Where else could this be leading, they have been planning this for almost a hundred years, just like last depression they confiscated gold. When will we say enough and when will they start shooting American citizens? That is almost all the questions left to be answered.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have come to see these threads as an IQ poll for ATS users.

I am just confused on how an OP that was unsubstantiated or supported can recieve so many stars after it was disproved on the first page?

I used to believe there was value in pointing out falsehoods and BS amidst the propaganda. That folks valued the truth....but more and more on ATS what I see is a mass of bitter, dishonest folks, unconcerned with the truth.

The motto "Deny Ignorance" has become an ironic punchline, like Central "Intelligence" Agency, or "Patriot" Act.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If this Tim Adams fellow knew this in 2008, why is he just now talking about it?

And why would the Chief Elections Clerk for the City and County of Honolulu (a temp job) have access to the presidential nominees' personal and private papers?
That's ridiculous!

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Source

[edit on 11-6-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OK let's put this to rest. This is to qualify as a natural born US citizen if the child is born abroad. I don't believe he was born anywhere other than Hawaii but hopefullyly this renders the debate irrelevant.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true [7]:

1.One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born
2.The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
3.A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Behold. Even if he was born on Mars he qualifires as a natural born citizen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You know what I'm sick of around here on ATS? This knee jerk tendency to label those of us critical of Obama as "racist". I'd like to take this opportunity to call all of you O-Bots out for this ridiculous, salacious garbage and name for what it is: you voted for George W. Bush with a tan. Screw you guys. Screw your knee jerk "you're just a racist" when legitimate criticisms are levied against Obama. You're just pissed off that you can't actually back up this douche and that's not including the Birther thing. The Birther thing, in my opinion, we'll just never know the truth. So be it.

I'll say it one more time: You like Imperialism, You like Corporatism, You like War, you like killing children, you like UN Eugenics sponsored legislation as long as a Democrat is in office.

But let's get one thing clear, dolts. First off, the Birther Movement was born from TWO African-Americans, not whites. Those two would be Alan Keyes and Reverend Manning. These two are the one who actually pursuing this in court. Both AFRICAN AMERICAN. Idiots.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I guess it is a big shock when people finally wake up to the fact that politics is a dirty, rotten game played by power-hungry ego-maniacs for all the money they can get out of the deal.

Whether we elect a democrat or a republican, we get shills for the giant multinational corporations that have used their money to buy politicians the world over.

Isn't time to abolish the corporation as a legal entity?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow...page 5 and still going strong.

Come on people...this is silly...everyone KNOWS he wasn't BORN in Hawaii....because he was hatched....

...because he is a reptilian

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join