It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what a triangle UFO is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Take a look. Sleek, silent, stable, and big. Is this essentially a reduced scale of what we see? Is it just the military's new vtol?

This is extremely stable. A larger heavier version of this could easily mask its sound and essentially look like a ufo. Basically, the sound waves can cancel each other out possibly. And look at those sick turns at high speed?

I mean, if anything, it proves we can make ufo-like things with modern technology.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Very cool find. I look forward to seeing other more knowledgeable posters discuss the video. I guess my first question would be what's the point of something like this?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

VTOL craft are a prototype stage to drop troopers. Basically, the idea is that you could literally land an army at any location within hours of needing one. Currently we have to travel, ready, and than invade. A VTOL Craft allows for instant drop into a hot zone. Because it goes straight up and straight down, there's a lot less likelihood of missile shoot down and attack.

The next stage of such an evolutionary path for war is a cargo rocket. Basically, put your troops in a rocket, shoot, and land right in the hot zone. Troops on the spot within an hour or two. It's like an ICBM, only with troops rather than nukes.

This has been a goal for the army for quite some time.

en.wikipedia.org...(military)

(link broken, should add that (military) to the end of the url)

This type of technology was seen in this trailer for Halo.

It's expected to be used within 30ish years. Which in army terms, means they'll have a prototype in 10.

BTW, the first nation to invent this effectively owns the planet. Because you could basically have troops on the spot of any terrorist or national attack within a hour or less than the event. It's impossible to form a "front" line, let alone any line in war, and essentially makes practical war impossible.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh freaking awesome. I probably should have watched the whole video but am forced to borrow a neighbors clearwire connection ATM. Freaking comcast is out. AGAIN.

So in other words, VERY useful.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Look at the size, and listen to that little buzzing it makes.

Now, times that by 100, you get the size of a small plane and the sound of a helicopter.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Always check with Robert Stack on Triangles:

Eyewitness modeling helped in the Hudson Valley, NY and
Lonnie Zamora New Mexico sightings as well with
accurate modeling.
However on sensitive case there might be interference from
the authorities.
This might have happened with Travis Walton as I do not
recall models of the three types he found at the operations base.
And the Stack series got the Landrum sighting model in error due
to the sensitivity involved due to injuries.
ED: Any questions.
The ship goes backwards and forwards by a force beam as Tesla said.
Ship tail on the radar screen was the suspension beam.
The crew experiences no G forces.
No sonic boom as air, wind and storm have no effect as Tesla said.
They came from Germany over the western border.
What Tesla said about his plane.
in html format converted from available pdf.
Click for original document pdf download:

[edit on 6/12/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I highly love the thoughts of Tesla, but you are going to experience G force and some air resistance no matter where you are. The only way to counter that is some form of space-time transporter with the ship.

That said, that little banner on my account to the left is a mod for a video game. You can see a Tesla-inspired air ship that runs on such Tesla-esque devices, not hot air.

I'd imagine the coolest part of such a craft is the fact that behind it would form lighting storms due to its electrical charging of the air around it. Shock and awe!

A drawing of those Tesla Craft I made a while back!

img199.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If there are versions up to a mile wide, then sure.

new topics

top topics

join