It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Volcano Pressure Too Great

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by here2Help
Perhaps there is a glimmer of hope though. After reading back over that article about the Javan mud volcano study that UC Berkeley performed, I noticed that the article states that mud volcanoes "frequently erupt underwater, such as in the Gulf of Mexico, where sediments are laid down rapidly."

Assuming this statement is accurate (which, of course, it may not be), do naturally-occurring volcanoes that erupt in the Gulf of Mexico settle down after some period and stop spewing out stuff on their own?

Is it even possible to drill into both an underground volcano *and* an oil reserve under the ocean at the same time? Spewing from the same wellhead?

What if this was just natural gas mixed with some source of oxygen [from where I have no idea]. Granted, still bad, but not as bad as a "mud volcano" it sounds. If that were the case, anyone know where this ample supply of oxygen might be coming from?

Mud volcanos would seem to just muddy up the water if its just water pressure developing a path to the surface (carrying dirt and debris with it). If it's water pressure only and not fueled by heat from magmatic flow, then the pressure would probably taper off fast since water cannot be compresed.
I don't think it is possible to drill through a volcano to get to an oil pocket. Mixing heated pipes and pumping oil is a nono lol since magma would melt the pipe it contacts. That is an accident waiting to happen, although drilling into magma is the main premise behind geothermal energy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And not only that, but the benzene that escapes to the surface and into the air is another problem.

"The major effects of benzene are manifested via chronic (long-term) exposure through the blood. Benzene damages the bone marrow and can cause a decrease in red blood cells, leading to anemia. It can also cause excessive bleeding and depress the immune system, increasing the chance of infection. Benzene causes leukemia and is associated with other blood cancers and pre-cancers of the blood."

taken from the Wiki on Benzene

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by here2Help

sorry it seems others have already have addressed this. i have seen in a video where it seems bp is burning off the gas with a tube inserted into the oil and gas as it is shooting out.

Very interesting. Thank you very much for pointing that out! I hadn't seen anything about that yet. I sure hope that's the case.

Here's an ATS thread on that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Thank you, outtatime.

I found an alarming article on this very subject a while back and I can't find it now, maybe I will locate it.

A question I had a few years back is what kind of damage have we done underground how extensive ? How honeycombed by mining and drilling throughout the years?

Our whole town is built on old mines,

There is the Darvaz: The Door to Hell

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's hard to tell about what would happen from mining and such. It may be solid ground for many years to come. If the ground there is pretty solid, then it can be worked with little to worry about. It's all up to Mother Nature I guess. The sinkhole in Guatemala has probably been there for years without incident, but 1 tropical storm caved it in.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

That's a nasty hole there, and it was under no pressure, and it sunk in 30 stories deep. That's pretty much why I still hold stock in the article I originally posted, but I'm not a college professor

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I love thread title!

Damn right oil pressure to great!

When BP try topkill is was like placing a ping pong ball on a hair dryer.

hahahaha

if you believe BP can stop or even contain this thing effectively please smoke more marijuana and reply back!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Has everyone forgotten their rudimentary physics?

With a water depth of approx 5,000ft and a well drilled an additional 18,000ft this will give a total depth of 23,000ft. The pressure at this depth will be in the region of 10235psi.

Therefore the boiling point of water will have increased as well to around 439 degrees Celsius. So no superheated steam plume, no explosion.

The pressure of the water column will equalize with the escaping oil wells pressure eventually, even if nothing was done to stop the leak at all.

The original article is full of speculation and poorly arrived at assumptions.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
Has everyone forgotten their rudimentary physics?

With a water depth of approx 5,000ft and a well drilled an additional 18,000ft this will give a total depth of 23,000ft. The pressure at this depth will be in the region of 10235psi.

Therefore the boiling point of water will have increased as well to around 439 degrees Celsius. So no superheated steam plume, no explosion.

The pressure of the water column will equalize with the escaping oil wells pressure eventually, even if nothing was done to stop the leak at all.

The original article is full of speculation and poorly arrived at assumptions.

You may be right in saying the article is speculative, yet it isn't without it's merits. Even if the well pressure equalizes with the mile deep water pressure, oil still migrates to the surface (when it isn't covered in dispersants) so the contents will continue to leak out as water will still find its way down to the pool. It may or may not be 400 degrees in that particular spot but it is still possible. Results may not be instantaneous, but we don't know what TPTB have in store for this disaster.
Speculation is healthy though, as we did it quite a bit after the Haiti earthquake and 9/11 along with many other 'natural disasters'.

[edit to add]
There may not be an explosion, but there is still the possibility of a sea floor collapse. Remote but possible. It's only a few miles down and with me not knowing the actual geographical size of the pocket, results may vary, especially since we are dealing with a unique set of dynamics.

The million dollar question is how much oil has to spew out before a theoretical neutral pressure is achieved? 50 million barrels? 50 million gallons? That question is full of speculations too, but at this point speculation is inevitable, since we have few hard facts to work with. This particular incident hasn't happened before. Yes there was a major spill closer to the Yucatan back in the 80s that dumped 140 million gallons, but many people speculate that the spill from this is twice that size and is being suspended instead of floating into the beach, or remained in shallower water.
This incident is changing into an oil volcano and the characteristics are unique, so we could begin modeling the behavior just as a regular volcano instead of a sea bed leaker. We're experiencing strange times my friend.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by OuttaTime]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

I read in another thread (I forget which one it was) that the volume has increased over the last couple weeks and the plume is larger. I think I need to get my escape pod ready

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
shame i cannot go my father give me basically nothing until i prove myself so what would i do? Perhaps look for mecca?

BP is indirectly destroying many lives, changing individual career goals. This is a game changer so obviously a plan is critical,,,,I just hope you have $$$ because I learn long ago it helps engineer and navigate through problems.

I feel bad for those people in gulf many do not have a choice and where can they escape esp. with families.

This activity that BP pull would not be tolerated in Middle East, well maybe Iran because BP in Bed with them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
The million dollar question is how much oil has to spew out before a theoretical neutral pressure is achieved? 50 million barrels? 50 million gallons?

According to wiki the Tiber oil field is estimated to contain over 4 billion barrels of oil.

The Tiber oil field is a deepwater offshore oil field in the Gulf of Mexico, discovered by BP in September 2009. Described as a "giant" find,[2] it is estimated to contain 4 to 6 billion barrels (640×10^6 to 950×10^6 m3) of oil in place[3], although BP states it is too early to be sure of the size[2] - a "huge" field is usually considered to contain 250 million barrels.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yes, if evacuation becomes necessary it will destroy many people's lives.
Like myself; we have homes here that are bought and paid for. We would have to abandon them. If ever we came back they would be trashed by looters who would literally tear them apart to get copper pipes, copper wires, aluminum, appliances and anything else left behind.

For retired folks at least half their life savings are tied up in that house they expected to live in for the rest of their lives. Many of them have the house and only their Social Security check to live on. THey would never even be able to pay rent elsewhere.

They are saying now that there is something other than just oil coming up.
I think they said it was "prebiotic" oil which is very toxic stuff.
I sure wish it was just a Mud Volcano.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

Thanks for the info. It's much appreciated

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
A question I had a few years back is what kind of damage have we done underground how extensive ? How honeycombed by mining and drilling throughout the years?

Indeed.

This is something i've been trying to raise concerning "Deep Exploit" projects, which this Deepwater Horizon is one, since 2004 when first declassified & i could speak openly.

There are greater cosmological considerations at work here, it's something people are just getting their head round now, something i deliberately waited until a probe leaving the solar sphere sent back telemetry to prove what i was saying, i sent emails to various geological surveys, the Union of Concerned scientists, my government & the US government, 4 days before the probe sent back those telemetry’s proving the huge gravitational wave front we navigate into on the radius of the galaxy at our position on the rim & the radials from the galactic centre which create variances in the wave fronts all stellar systems navigate into, we are navigating through. Not many people could have said as certain as i did because it simply wasn't known or really theorised about much 5-6 years ago & what i articulated was proven with those telemetry’s.

How eddy's & waves we travel through, which effect our stellar mass, Sol, which equalises those influences extrasolar & creates the relatively stable space all planets orbit in, still are subject to shifts in constants, this effects solar activity, but also atomic density on the sub atomic level even, extrasolar gravity increases, sub atomic gravitons constrict by a couple of sub atomic boundaries, extrasolar gravity weakens, sub atomic gravitons expand correspondingly, thusly creating a mass variance in positive or negative shifts which increase or decrease atomic mass, which to any created structure or animal is completely imperceptible, but in terms of stellar & planetary mass, has a bearing in increasing gravitational effects of stars & planets, this is what causes variant dynamics in sol, this is what is heating all planets in the Sol system, increasing volcanic activity & seismic activity on various planets including ours.

Science used to perceive space as a nice set of constants, but extrasolar space is anything but a set of convenient constants, our relatively stable solar sphere although more constant as our stellar mass equalises external influences, still has shifts in internal gravitational influences, from our sun as well as the gas giants which also influence our planet.
As well as Luna orbital influences, which effect our planetary dynamics, the greater influences of Sol, gas giants & the shifts in constants caused by extrasolar gravitational wave fronts & eddy's, all correspond to influencing tectonic shifts & seismic activity in our planet.

There is an increase in overall gravitmetric density, almost imperceptible but it is there, & increasing, causing increases in internal planetary pressures, including ours, it's part of what is causing global warming, not just our altering thermal gas layer concentrations, damage from thermonuclear testing & weakening of the magnetosphere allowing more stellar energetics & solar radiation to penetrate & so more heat, less escape, its happening from within as well as what we do.
But these increases have caused variances in solar dynamics, shifting gravitational influences & also causing other increases, & decreases, in filament activity & all sorts.

It's one of the main causes in quake activity on our planet, which, as in relation to the quoted, has been worsened by the breaching of oilfields around the planet, once those initial pressures are breached, no amount of filling evacuated cavities & fields will stop lurching effects from our planet shifting into the variances in constants caused by the aforementioned, Terra shifts & settles down all the time but when oil is locked up with the huge pressures as are before man drills holes in them, actually serves to act as a buffering system which absorbs a lot of energy transmitted through from the plates into the crust.

By drilling holes in these cavities & fields, firstly, it allows lurches & accelerations because there is no way initial pressures from locked up deposits of oil & be re-achieved by simply filling with water, once breached, the tremendous forces involved in shift of planetary dynamics will overwhelm & those cavities & fields collapse & the lurches from collapsing increase the effects of tectonic shifting & seismic energy releases, this is part of what has been happening on the planet everybody is witnessing, increasingly in seismically active areas near to major oilfield exploitations over the past century, there's been changes in seismic frequencies, well that's because we've depleted oil & filled these fields with different mediums, so energy is no longer absorbed & energy is directly transmitting through geology depending on where sources of seismic energy emanate from etc.

I am worried the accelerated evacuation of oil will cause the cavity among the field, to collapse very quickly, have a local domino effect across the entire filed, which will translate into huge seismic energy release into continental geology which in turn has capacity to activate extant faults.
I don't mean to be a doomsayer, i really wish this wasn't happening, but it is & these potentials need to be factored & calibrated, the technology is up in orbit to discern exactly what scientists are dealing with, we've capable super computer capacity to factor projection models & it should be done.
The whole picture & extrasolar, solar & system phenomena & how it translates into planetary dynamics & this situation, & others, needs to be examined, i may have been one of the first 5-6 years ago pointing all the greater considerations of galactic space & gravitational variances affecting the internal gravitational dynamics & Sol herself, down to a quantum level effecting gravitons, but more scientists than ever before have woken up to these realities.

This is important knowledge in understating how situations like the Gulf are going to progress & that goes for elsewhere on the planet, if nothing else, these things cannot be stopped, we've got to live with the consequences of mankind’s actions & natural cosmological phenomena, but it will allow people to expect & prepare

Peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Speaking of presure something just went pop look here.

www.sanaracreations.fi...

Skandi ROV cams just went balistic, I missed the first few seconds, they were normal then boom... crap everywhere.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And i expect some will consider i'm full of guff and simply expounding on what has been discovered in recent years trying to say i knew before others, but Union of Concerned Scientists, this UK government, US government and various geological surveys know different and i always keep emails, i don't throw anything away, i download to an email client and save to disk, i was one of the first to come out with what science has been proving recently through technologies in place, they just weren't looking back in 2004-5 and they really should be looking at all that as well.

I notice David Sereda has not yet responded to similar i articulated to him and i've a feeling he won't do either, why i don't know, if i were to collaborate with him as to things i fathom it'd compliment his work, i respect him a lot, don't think he has similar respect for others though, being smug limits evolution and potential in knowledge matey, i've said it's the bigger picture to some of his more recent work and it'd enlighten him to include the extrasolar galactic considerations and translations to local system phenomena and what he now understands regards Sol, i never got a response from a quantum cosmologist called John Harms who champions graviton expansion as a universal constant because of an expanding universe, well gravitons are locally variable correspondent to the greater influences as to slight contraction or expansion by a small number of quantum boundaries, does it take another 5 years for things i fathom to be proved correct?

Peace.

[Edit, do to to. i download to an email client, not do an email client, doh. ]

[Also, it's a shame some people i respect do not reciprocate when i communicate, i don't articulate everything on open channel, what i come out with in the public domain is abstraction to entirety and i cannot say everything in one email and if i don't get replied to i don't bother people further, i respect privacy and don't believe in harassing anybody, i'm not interested in writing books and earning money, i prefer to work in a conventional sense, as a gardener not an author, i'm not a materialist, but some of the spheres i've expansive knowledge in, would end up a book if articulated on public channel but while i'm careful about some things i say in public, i do believe in sharing knowledge without profit.
But then, what would i know, ay. I'm just a simple pagan outside of conventional academia with no academic status, doesn't cross some peoples minds there's reasons for that.]

[edit on 11-6-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Yes, if evacuation becomes necessary it will destroy many people's lives.
Like myself; we have homes here that are bought and paid for. We would have to abandon them. If ever we came back they would be trashed by looters who would literally tear them apart to get copper pipes, copper wires, aluminum, appliances and anything else left behind.

For retired folks at least half their life savings are tied up in that house they expected to live in for the rest of their lives. Many of them have the house and only their Social Security check to live on. THey would never even be able to pay rent elsewhere.

They are saying now that there is something other than just oil coming up.
I think they said it was "prebiotic" oil which is very toxic stuff.
I sure wish it was just a Mud Volcano.

well I feel very bad about this

Keep in mind what Saddam did to us though he burned so much oil and opened all the wells that this disaster is not even close to Kuwait YET. I think you may be OK we survived. Obviously if oil smell gets very very bad buy a good filtration system and stay in house.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

And i've just seen this on thread How about 350,000 barrels or more per day?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8996510#pid8996510

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I found this and I have posted on other topics,

When the Army Corps of Engineers first attempted to obtain NASA imagery of the Gulf oil slick, which is larger than is being reported by the media, it was reportedly denied the access. By chance, National Geographic managed to obtain satellite imagery shots of the extent of the disaster and posted them on their web site. Other satellite imagery reportedly being withheld by the Obama administration, shows that what lies under the gaping chasm spewing oil at an ever-alarming rate is a cavern estimated to be the size of Mount Everest. This information has been given an almost national security-level classification to keep it from the public, according to Madsen’s sources.

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Other satellite imagery reportedly being withheld by the Obama administration, shows that what lies under the gaping chasm spewing oil at an ever-alarming rate is a cavern estimated to be the size of Mount Everest. This information has been given an almost national security-level classification to keep it from the public, according to Madsen’s sources

Is this new information?

[Plus another quoted article speaking of similar from another source.]

And Stormdancer777 has come across something which is suppressed information alrighty, which is part of why people don't quite get what i'm talking about in what i've said and have been warning about for 5-6 years, i won't explain what first alerted it to me, too many would simply think that's just too weird, may also be why some i've contacted about this initially may have similarly dismissed it.

But yes, the cavity is massive and so are many others they tap into, sometimes entire fields of massive cavities which interconnect, sometimes with thin layers separating them and people generally do not understand the dimensions involved, have no perception of the amount of heavy fluid evacuated, this one is around the volume of Everest but by no means a similar shape.

With such uncontrolled evacuation, this is why i say a collapse is very likely and it will trigger a sequence of knock on effects.

I can understand fully why this has been notched up to classified under national security protocols, what oil corporations have been dealing with has been suppressed for decades anyway.

But it should not be withheld from the scientific community, they need to understand what is happening, many minds make light work and this requires proper understanding, not people like me explaining it, but those with established credibility telling those with governmental powers exactly how to progress as too risks and likelihood’s and outcomes discerned.

This is what i mention about depleted oilfields or those running low, the increases in quake activity in those areas is because these cavities are collapsing, due to the increase and shifts in constants I speak of in the first post this thread, David Sereda mentions about causality by Sol and which is why I mention him and have mentioned it’s a more localised part of the big picture and how Sol influences our planetary dynamics, there's a lot more to it.

As many very intelligent people putting info out say, nobody has the whole puzzle solved, we all have a role in bringing pieces to the table to make it fit together so we see the big picture.

Well, if people understood exactly what the oil is coming out of, instead of trying to imagine it, without knowing volumes and dimensionality, they’d realise why the influences this planet is subject to on a cosmological level are important but is kept out of risk assessments when gaining permissions from governments to carry our destructive projects in the name of profits.

We’ve done enough damage with the oil deposits nearer the surface, Deep Exploit projects continue at the peril of life on this planet, there are forces at work science is only starting to understand properly and already we experience the increases in quake activity which would not be as severe or as frequent of oil was still where it was in sealed cavities at initial pressures built up over millions of years.

This is irreversible now, drilling relief wells will only speed things up, orbital technologies must be used to take deep scans and see what is occurring and that information must be released so people and the government can prepare, if it does collapse like i think it will, people have to be well prepared, but equally, if it isn't, people should not panic, either way, people have a right to know what is really happening, the governemnt have no right to put so many people in danger through treating it all as top secret, how can they deem such important science and allowing scientists to work it out so people can be duly warned, Ultraviolet classified, that is just plain wrong because if it is going to collapse, the area does require being evacuated.

Information cannot continue to be withheld from the scientific community, it has catastrophic consequences, a few must no longer be allowed to profit by hiding pertinent science, it's destroying life on the planet and the planet herself is suffering and cannot take much more, what she goes through as per cosmological cycles, she's prevailed relatively unscathed for hundreds of millions of years, life has had extinction events yes, but it has recovered, because of us, we keep on, she will end up restarting from a billion or so years ago, she will not prevail any more, sciences have to be out in the open so everybody understands and everybody can make sense of it so we get it right, not withheld so the few can exploit the planet no matter how life and people suffer.

Peace.

[Edit - fix quoted text]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[Pardon slightly off topic….]
If anybody in any government agency thinks I am scared of being killed for speaking out, they've got to be kidding, i explained ages ago about who i am and my attitudes to physical death, it doesn't bother me at all, my energies are who I am, not this body. I just can’t terminate my own body, but somebody does kill me, well, you know what Obi-Wan Kenobi said. Some are saying that with more regularity, about the consciousness being an energy form and energy cannot be destroyed, merely converted/tranferred, or enters transcention and I am not my body, we are all energy based lifeforms as much as physical, the physical dimensionality we perceive is only enegy in certain locked resonant frequencies anyway, sentient conscioussness is simply several different energies in different phase which is very much a variable potential residing in corporeal lifeform we are essentially synergetic components acting as a whole, in reality there is no substance to any of us on a quantum level and I explained this point in my basal beliefs and understandings early on in 2002 on 9 step pagans recovery group when first online and well before I even found any of the material found in abundance now on the Internet, I really have been like I am since a kid in the 70’s, I will continue even stronger when this corporeal form ends, this body is weakening and battered by life anyway, somebody destroys this form they’d be doing me a big favour because I am forbidden by the powers that be from ending this corpus myself to enter the next, it doesn’t work like that, but they'd have to understand they'd pay consequences for doing it, like i say, i may die physically but my energies have been worked on for a long time now, the component which is the memory capacity stored in the body is easily cast into a form of stasis outside of space time employing certain astral methods and some do so to recollect elements of 'self' from what people perceive as the past, which concentrates to the astral form exiting this plane at point of passing, run that by a grand wizard, sure he'll enlighten more than i am as to what i'm on about, some people aware of their spiritual energies may have felt returning so somehwere in their past where they stayed for a long period, that returning to that area collected younger energies shed and left there many years past and it invigorates and empowers them, same sort of thing on a more potent level as purposeful astral method, what was said by the fictional Obi-Wan as alluding to the Jed I is something practised for millennia on Terra still very much practiced however much they tried to wipe such people off the face of the planet during the dark ages. Pardon slightly off topic there, but I mention this because that’s why so many do not speak out about what they know, scientists tend to end up with wrecked lives or dead if they do so and are scared.
As Stephen Hawking said, "i do not fear death although i'd rather live a bit longer", i say, exactly matey, but i've died before and been shoved back, if somebody does want to terminate me, make sure it's a head shot please, not poisoning or something stupid like that, i'd only get shoved back again if not blowing me to bits or killing the brain or somethiing.

Mentioned in very good terms by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde
In this must see set of short videos, saw this recently and can’t endorse it enough, only a few points I’d consider disagreeing with, %85 wholly concur. [Delta Programme, is a lot more than what she read out, i know a lot about the Delta Project and Delta Programme, why do people think i call myself PaxDelta and since online DeltaPan, Delta has several meanings as my tag, that's a main one, as people who knew me from 1986-7-8 will know, including my local police back then who were puzzled by my talk of the Delta Programme etc, i talked about it a lot and was one of the strangest people around back then in certain ways. I'd like a chat with Rauni sometime, she's likely to understand a lot of things about me many simply would not believe nor fathom and she'd know it's not material available online influencing some delusion.]
Torrent:
thepiratebay.org...
YouTube:
www.youtube.com... [Sorry, out of sequence.]
Search.
www.google.co.uk...

But this is life on the planet we are talking about, silence is not an option any more for those inside of or outside of scientific communities or academia who know the pieces of the whole, knowledge must come together for the common good of all life on this planet, the planet herself.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A dire report circulating in the Kremlin today that was prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Anatoly Sagalevich of Russia's Shirshov Institute of Oceanology warns that the Gulf of Mexico sea floor has been fractured “beyond all repair” and our World should begin preparing for an ecological disaster “beyond comprehension” unless “extraordinary measures” are undertaken to stop the massive flow of oil into our Planet’s eleventh largest body of water.

[Snip]

According to Sagalevich’s report, the oil leaking into the Gulf of Mexico is not just coming from the 22 inch well bore site being shown on American television, but from at least 18 other sites on the “fractured seafloor” with the largest being nearly 11 kilometers (7 miles) from where the Deepwater Horizon sank and is spewing into these precious waters an estimated 2 million gallons of oil a day.

Interesting to note in this report is Sagalevich stating that he and the other Russian scientists were required by the United States to sign documents forbidding them to report their findings to either the American public or media, and which they had to do in order to legally operate in US territorial waters.

However, Sagalevich says that he and the other scientists gave nearly hourly updates to both US government and BP officials about what they were seeing on the sea floor, including the US Senator from their State of Florida Bill Nelson who after one such briefing stated to the MSNBC news service “Andrea we’re looking into something new right now, that there’s reports of oil that’s seeping up from the seabed… which would indicate, if that’s true, that the well casing itself is actually pierced… underneath the seabed. So, you know, the problems could be just enormous with what we’re facing.”

mideast.beforeitsnews.com...

This may be from Sorcha Faal and i know some people will simply groan.

Thing is, that's what certain people are relying on.

The seriousness of this as i've outlined cannot be understated.

I heard reports on TV today citing a well which went up back in 1979 in the gulf as if this one is similar.

But this is what they are not saying, what "Deep Exploit" has all been about and why i have been trying to get leaders and scientists to sit up and listen for years regards what it could do if such deep deposits from so long back in prehistory are tapped into as a solution to the depleting deposits in more shallow parts of the crust.

As i described, they interconnect, directly or some with only a thin membrane separating other deposits etc, the Gulf primary is being evacuated uncontrolled, far too fast and the mad thing is people are actually parroting what some mad corporate paid scientists are on about, in drilling relief wells, like people think what these profit mad people are saying makes sense, it doesn't, it's madness, will only speed up the evacuation of oil and increase likelihood of the sea floor collapsing and triggering a succession of seismic seizures which in turn are likely to activate extant tectonic fault lines.

Very real possibility and why i have been so worried about all Deep Exploit projects since i first come to knowledge and why since declassification i've contacted so many people attempting to outline catastrophic potentials.

I despair for Terra, i really do, Gaia she weeps, her tears of woe, for humans that evolved from her, have become her biggest foe!

Don't just dismiss this, check out the geologics, not many actually understand what is actually happening here,as said, people don't seem to perceive what they have been tapping into.

Peace.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by DeltaPan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join