It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahri Hiding in Sabzevar, Iran! (just reported-6.8.10!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Guess they can't find any other reason to bomb or invade Iran over, so bring back the bogeyman and say he's hiding there. Next we'll see pictures of Bin Laden and Ahmadinejad visiting an enrichment facility together with big grins on their faces, an evil gleam in their eyes, and free Gaza buttons on their jackets.

If they start pushing it in the MSM , and constantly talking about it, we will know they plan on attacking Iran in some way. Gotta get the people behind it by feeding them the BS sandwich.

Sometimes I miss the days when ignorance was bliss.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Regarless if you believe it or not, I think the US Gov't has a duty to check it out and deal with it if correct.

And, if Osama didn't have anything to do with 9/11-then he is still a terrorist leader/figurehead so taking him out would still be a good thing.

I get a kick out of a lot of your folks responses. You make it sound like Iran isn't a problem, that it is all made up. Please.....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ohh how history repeats itself?

He is in Iraq and they have WMD's!!! Lets get those evil bastards! He is now in the country we are trying to find an excuse to invade ummmmmmmmmmmm.......... He is in Iran, NEXT!!!! he is now in North Korea lets gettem!!!

Seriously try and find another excuse, because I am 31 and I am getting old, but you are getting ancient!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200

Perhaps it is getting old but that doesn't mean the fight is over!

The OP was based on news reports from Muslim countries papers. Not the CIA etc (yes, some info came from former gov't folks).

Instead of saying move on, how about: Hey, let's check this out-if it correct, great. If it isn't-at least we know for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by blah2200

Perhaps it is getting old but that doesn't mean the fight is over!

The OP was based on news reports from Muslim countries papers. Not the CIA etc (yes, some info came from former gov't folks).

Instead of saying move on, how about: Hey, let's check this out-if it correct, great. If it isn't-at least we know for sure.

Yes great lets check this out because Iran is the candy of the year because we need an excuse!!

Cmon mate the lets gettem they are terrorist spill is truelly getting old, yes they are the flavour of the month but pls!!!!! you trigger happy punks give it a rest!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another complete pile of doo-doo about OBL...

08 June 2010: Yesterday the highly reliable Kuwaiti daily newpaper Al-Seyassah once again published extraordinary intelligence information regarding the location of Osama bin Laden. Confirming the long-term assessment of former American intelligence and counter-terrorism officers

In other words, parroting the ideas of US 'intelligence'

...Al-Siyassa reports that Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahri and five top Al-Qaeda lieutenants have hiding in the town of Sabzevar, Islamic Republic of Iran for the past five years. This breaking news bulletin has been picked up from Al-Siyassa by MEMRI and Israel’s DEBKAfile.

This would be the same MEMRI that's been misquoting Ahmedinejad for years, right? Well known for their impartiality and accuracy? [/sarcasm]

The rest of the article is similarly ludicrous...

Osama bin Laden’s hiding place was pinned down for the first time

Pinned down for the first time? Does this guy actually read what he writes? Or does he forget the Bond-villain-style mountain hangout OBL was definitely in for years until it was just found to be an old cave?

...Monday, June 7, by the Kuwaiti Al-Siyassa Monday, June 7, as the mountainous town of Savzevar in the northeastern Iranian province of Khorasan, 220 km west of Mashhad. He is said

... by whom, exactly? We are not told whether it's the Kuwaitis or the Americans. Doesn't matter, really, does it?

... to have lived there under Tehran’s protection for the last five years, along with Ayman Al-Zawahiri and five other high-ranking al Qaeda leaders.

Whose names we don't want to bother you with: you'd never have heard of them, anyway. And we might just be making up that number... along with everything else in the article...

debkafile’s intelligence sources disclosed Monday night that Turkish prime minister Recep Erdogan and his intelligence chiefs are well aware that Bin Laden and Zawahiri are hiding in Iran.

And none of them are saying anything about it, because...

The leak to the Kuwait paper was intended to show the Obama administration that the Turkish leader’s ties with Iran had grown intense enough for him to be fully in the picture of Iran’s secret sanctuary for the authors of the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

The Turkish leader is Iran's ally, apparently. The question arises, what has he done to deserve this kind of slur?

On May 13, American intelligence sources reported in detail

The kind of detail that makes it all so convincing, apparently...

...that senior al Qaeda operatives living in Iran had been allowed to leave the country through Syria to orchestrate terrorist attacks on American targets.

And this has been going on for years (five years, according to the article). Anyone remember any of these terrorist attacks on American targets? They seem to have slipped my mind... or the incredibly effective DHS foiled them all!

Among them was Saif al-Adel, who is believed

Whenever I see the passive voice used like this, I always wonder, "believed by whom, exactly?" And funnily enough, this question is never answered.

...to have been assigned with planning an attack on the world soccer games opening in South Africa on June 12.

Hint: be afraid, be very afraid...

Those sources noted that Saif al-Adel had received his instructions directly from Osama bin Laden

Via a medium, persumably... Derek Acorah? John Edward?

...and Ayman Zawahiri but did not reveal knowledge of their presence in Iran.debkafile’s counter-terror sources disclose that the purpose of airing their precise whereabouts at this time, aside from implicating the Turkish leader, was first, to warn al Qaeda’s leaders that their hideout was blown and they had better move on – which would make them easier to catch; and, second, to nudge US president Barak Obama into a decision to go after them.

Does anyone else see the blatant contradiction in logic here? If you want to catch someone, you don't tell them you know where they're hiding. It DOESN'T make them easier to catch. Secondly, if they've moved on from Iran, what's the point in invading Iran? (Assuming, of course that OBL is the only reason for invading Iran, and that it's got nothing to do with Iran's massive oil reserves and unwillingness to bend over for US interests.

Well then, GO GET HIM. The US and/or it's allies better have units watching him right now. But, you wait and see. It will come out that the CIA/Obama didn't believe the info or got it too late.

If Osama and his pals have been living, coming and going from that area for 5+ years, I would have to say they feel pretty safe there. I hope there is a Drone circling above ready to lauch. But, Osama lives only to be impaled by a US Troop K-Bar knife- as he looks into his eyes and says Remember 9.11 !!!!!!

Now lets go get him! MOVE IT.

A predictably inane and ill-informed response to a disinfo article.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join