It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahri Hiding in Sabzevar, Iran! (just reported-6.8.10!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

08 June 2010: Yesterday the highly reliable Kuwaiti daily newpaper Al-Seyassah once again published extraordinary intelligence information regarding the location of Osama bin Laden. Confirming the long-term assessment of former American intelligence and counter-terrorism officers Al-Siyassa reports that Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahri and five top Al-Qaeda lieutenants have hiding in the town of Sabzevar, Islamic Republic of Iran for the past five years. This breaking news bulletin has been picked up from Al-Siyassa by MEMRI and Israel’s DEBKAfile.

Osama bin Laden’s hiding place was pinned down for the first time Monday, June 7, by the Kuwaiti Al-Siyassa Monday, June 7, as the mountainous town of Savzevar in the northeastern Iranian province of Khorasan, 220 km west of Mashhad. He is said to have lived there under Tehran’s protection for the last five years, along with Ayman Al-Zawahiri and five other high-ranking al Qaeda leaders.debkafile’s intelligence sources disclosed Monday night that Turkish prime minister Recep Erdogan and his intelligence chiefs are well aware that Bin Laden and Zawahiri are hiding in Iran. The leak to the Kuwait paper was intended to show the Obama administration that the Turkish leader’s ties with Iran had grown intense enough for him to be fully in the picture of Iran’s secret sanctuary for the authors of the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Savzevar, a small town of about a quarter of a million inhabitants, is connected by road to Tehran and Mashhad and has a small airport. A center for producing grapes and raisins, its location is remote and difficult to access because it is enclosed by lofty mountains and a salt desert 50,000 square kilometers in area.

On May 13, American intelligence sources reported in detail that senior al Qaeda operatives living in Iran had been allowed to leave the country through Syria to orchestrate terrorist attacks on American targets. Among them was Saif al-Adel, who is believed to have been assigned with planning an attack on the world soccer games opening in South Africa on June 12. Those sources noted that Saif al-Adel had received his instructions directly from Osama bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri but did not reveal knowledge of their presence in Iran.debkafile’s counter-terror sources disclose that the purpose of airing their precise whereabouts at this time, aside from implicating the Turkish leader, was first, to warn al Qaeda’s leaders that their hideout was blown and they had better move on – which would make them easier to catch; and, second, to nudge US president Barak Obama into a decision to go after them.

Source: homelandsecurityus.com...

Well then, GO GET HIM. The US and/or it's allies better have units watching him right now. But, you wait and see. It will come out that the CIA/Obama didn't believe the info or got it too late.

If Osama and his pals have been living, coming and going from that area for 5+ years, I would have to say they feel pretty safe there. I hope there is a Drone circling above ready to lauch. But, Osama lives only to be impaled by a US Troop K-Bar knife- as he looks into his eyes and says Remember 9.11 !!!!!!

Now lets go get him! MOVE IT.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Another gallon of gasoline to throw on the Iranian fire. What haven't these guys done? The current political climate is going to turn into the storm of the century if something isnt done about this now.

Questions...
1) Is there any conformation of this story?
2) If OBL is in Iran isnt that a case for UN security counsel to do more than have more talks?
3) What would happen if we took unilateral action and just went and dropped a bomb on him?

[edit on 6/9/2010 by axiomuser]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh...god...please no...not another war...please...
You do realize this one won't be ANYTHING like Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan, right?

What a convenient-a%% place for them to be.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just like he was in Iraq.
Oh..wait..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have to add that I am sick with worry right now...I have a terrible feeling I cannot shake.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

IMO think they are afraid of the Osama Zombie Apocalypse.

I mean his number 3-7 lieutenants or w/e have been resurrected a few times to just die again.

I would take any report of him being alive still with a grain of salt.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They have spent all these years looking for OBL and all of a sudden he pops up in Iran of all places...how convenient!!

Roll out the "bogeyman" again!!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by sueloujo]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
They have spent all these years looking for OBL and all of a sudden he pops up in Iran of all places...how convenient!!

Just wait till he takes a jet to North Korea!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Just as long as he doesn;t have a connection onto Moscow..we be alright!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

They will have to try harder than this, im sure they will.

I mean c'mon, does anyone really think theres a wee man with a beard co-ordinating the worlds terror attacks?

Somethings on the verge right now, the earths sphincters about to flap with pressure (maybe even oil pressure) and theres not enough money to wipe it up the mess.

Its going to be a hot summer.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Really anon72? You think bin laden had something to do with 9/11? Did he give money to the hijackers? Did he plan 9/11? Can you show me proof aside from the obvious impostor videos of him?

The war on terror is a sham and a war with Iran would further the insanity this country has engaged in.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The US government has never indited BIN LADEN
because they don't have enough evidence to take him too trial.

If I was him I'd go hide in Israel.
which of course is the perfect hiding place when you think of it.
with the dancing israelis.

No one would everthink to look for him there and even if they found him the US government is so afraid of Israel they would bomb every country but.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Isn't this all just a little too convenient? We've been ITCHING to have a reason to go into Iran and so has Israel. So an ISRAELI news source says he's there AND that the information was originally leaked to disclose Turkey's being aware of Osama being there not long after Turkey's outrage toward Israel about the flotilla incident?

Are we that effing stupid?!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yea, the excuses will be piling.

I cant wait for the next bogeyman they are going to come up with. They cant use a dead guy forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

He probably already is there...they probably pay him to stay there. "Keep yer head down Bin...we only need your name"

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this ad is brought to you in part by the cooperation of the central intelligence agency-fabricating the best false flag since 1943.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If we know we have truly followed him from one country to the next, why are we lust following him around the middle east? I mean come on if our government wanted him we would have him in custody. IMO I believe the reports he's dead.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on this. This fight against terror is an excuse to wage war against anyone who doesn't see things our way. Osama is the terror mascot used to rally the support.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sounds like we have some new toys and bombs that we need to test .

Hmmm ... how 'bout we test them on IRAN ?!

Somebody be sure to wake Dick Cheney up and tell him to put his Haliburton boots on ...

Then again , this could all be legit ... Maybe Iran is hiding WMD's that we need to destroy ...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the only WMDs in Iran will probably turn out to be
Womens Medieval Dress codes
like the type imposed on the Iraqi women after the coalition of the willing
arrived to liberate them from the enlightened status they enjoyed before the gulf wars, and installed the much more controllable fundamentalists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join