It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens need humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Simply put. Just wanted to get every person's ideas on this thought. I was thinking about in abduction stories how they say the aliens usually target the reproductive parts of a human. Maybe they need it to reproduce...somehow? Haha strange thought but what do you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Or just maybe they know that we can't resist their cool, black tongues.

I think that they need us as much as we need them. Maybe their leaders know why, but the rest of them seem to just be following orders.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Space Bear

well now that you brought it up; at first is was thinking they need cow parts , but then why so few ? then the thought hit me ,what about all the missing were did they go? think about it TSA all over, kids/ people just up and vanish ok i will say the black market does still exist,Asia and Mid east, but how can so many, just simply disappear???

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Maybe they have the same need to not feel alone in the universe much like we need them. Maybe people aren't being abducted forcefully but choose to go. given the choice I may have chosen to zip around the galaxy if I were asked.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Space Bear

I think Aliens would research reproduction so that they could grow humans in artificial wombs in captivity.

It would be a great study to compare a human raised on earth with a human raised in an artificial environment - I think it would be great to see if traits like Violence and Bravery and Intelligence were a product of our environment or passed through our DNA.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rpdowning

same here, you think they would want to take the willing, that or maybe i need to move, or at least get visited by them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

what about mixed DNA, ever know that one person ,never gets cold, never gets sick, does things you think he she could not do? can talk to a PHD or a MD turnaround and talk street, ever day talk chit chat?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I agree. The willing would be the last to be believed. Of course, they would also be the least embarassed, therefore the most likely to blab.... ~sigh~ But if they do abduct the willing, it will be even more difficult to know if the visit is real or just imagination.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I doubt Aliens would let loose their project on the streets after they have been SO careful not to leave any evidence behind in the past.

What could work....is if the Aliens completed the human genome project 100x faster than Humans completed it....and their scientists, free from laws and moral issues were able to create genetically ideal humans.

But these people you personally know who seem gifted and whatnot.....they don't need to be grown in a lab - nature is already capable of producing people with lucky DNA combinations. It is merely a matter of coincidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by inomztietuseoe

this is true, how ever why do some still have the feeling that they were held or taken, they either want us to know of there existence, or they do not, but form what i have read and heard they all have the same feeling or experience, "some one did this to me" or "i felt like i was unable to move" but they all say they were awake had feeling and a cold sense about the air. now this could be that they, who ever they are, do not know our brain makeup or leave that part(s)of the brain in tact on purpose

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think they want to know if we are ready to face them without being afraid. Most abductees do describe feelings like you said, but a few others feel an overwhelming peace in the presence of ETs. Perhaps the ET's sedative is activated by adrenaline, so only the people who are afraid are sedated?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join