It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron promised full disclosure about Aliens and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
At a campaign meeting in 2009, newly elected British Prime Minister David Cameron promised to disclose any information the government had about the existence of Aliens/UFO's if he was elected as Prime Minister.

Now that he has been elected I think the British public should hold him to his promise and he should make a statement on whether the government or any of it's intelligence agencies are holding any information on UFO's/Aliens, and if so, he should make steps to release ALL of that information to the public.

David Cameron said at the meeting in 2009:

"I think we should be as open as possible, so I would be quite happy to give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be entirely open and frank about these things.

"I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out there and it is certainly not something that any Government should seek to hide from anyone."

So David Cameron believes he has a moral obligation to release any information the government may have. Since he has been elected he has apparently been working to make government more transparent by publishing more information to the public about spending, etc. Let's hope he does the same with any information the government or the MOD may have.

Disclosure soon?

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

MOD EDIT: Add proper external source tags.
Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on June 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I very much doubt there will be disclosure by the Now Elected British government. Politicians should have really big noses. Cause they are ALL liars. Just because there is another party in power doesn't mean that the same agendas won't be addressed.

Disclosure will not go ahead if it deprives the government of anything. Such as Technology!

David Cameron is just like Obama. Just another puppet for the NWO. He ain't saying sh*t until the ones pulling his strings tell him too!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This has already been posted before theres an existing thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yea and obama had an exit plan from the war. They promise to no end and deliver nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

David Cameron is just like Obama. Just another puppet for the NWO. He ain't saying sh*t until the ones pulling his strings tell him too!!!

can't blame them for not wanting to end up like JFK.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No matter what he said during the campaign...It won't happen...Unless he is talking about the reptilians controlling BP!

Second line

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Less than 10% of campaign promises are actually carried out. Obama said the same thing about disclosure in that 1 interview and if I'm not mistaken, he hasn't disclosed anything except that up until now, he's a poor president.

People have to wake up. The name of the game is to promise almost anything --the more you promise the more potential you have in the eyes of the voters. The more potential means the more "good" you'll do in the eyes of the voters.

Then, once you're elected, you trim the fat. Suddenly "this" campaign promise isn't fulfilled because of "that" reason, and so on. Over 2/3 of campaign promises are forgotten if they're told 2 weeks or more before the election.

Then you throw in a disaster or a crisis, and/or a war, well then all promises are forgotten because they sudden;y have to redirect their attention elsewhere and your attention as well.

Disclosure will NEVER happen from someone in government. NE-VER!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Can you show me where this was posted AFTER David Cameron is Prime Minister? if so, sorry about the duplication, if not you've missed the point entirely.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceColdPro

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hi,

The headline of the Daily Telegraph article at that link is misleading - although not as bad as some of the selective quoting of the relevant comments that has taken place in recent articles by some UFO researchers...

(The headline of the Daily Telegraph article is "Aliens in UFOs have visited Earth, says David Cameron" with the secondary title "David Cameron said he "was convinced" the Earth had been visited by aliens has vowed to publish any secret files that may exist on UFOs if he becomes prime minister)

I pointed out some of the selective/misleading quoting of David Cameron's statement in a recent thread:

New UK Prime Minister and ufos

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Well this is the problem we are in, I think many people on ATS understand the way things REALLY are.

It is easy to compare something like this to just another campaign promise, but the Conservative government are doing quite a good job with disclosing facts and figures about the way the government is really run.

Now is a prime time to HOLD Mr. Cameron to his promise of total disclosure, it doesn't cost much to release files that already exist. This isn't the same as the logistics involved with closing down an offshore prison camp and relocating prisoners, most of which are politically sensitive due to the nature of their crime(s) (terrorism). This isn't the same as Obama and Guantanamo Bay.

I'm British, and what I WILL be doing is writing to various conservative MP's, the Prime Minister as well (we can do that, or at least try), and write to my local MP as well as nearby conservative MP's.

This was promised so we should at least receive an answer from the government about total disclosure of what the MOD knows. Nick Pope described seeing a fascinating photograph of what he says appeared to be an unknown spacecraft of some kind that the MOD had in their possession. We need photos like this and others disclosed and it doesn't cost much public money or government time to oversee such disclosure.

It's so easy to sit there and complain about the system we live in, bloody get off your behind and get behind your pen and paper and send a letter and ask government why things are the way they are and WHAT they are going to do about it, that's what I think anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Isaac you do make a valid point about the misquotation of politicians in newspapers such as the Telegraph. This is why I chose to not quote any of the journalist and instead re-wrote the article myself to be less misleading. I only put the article as a secondary source to back up the long quotation that comes directly from Cameron.

The main point of my post was to point out that Cameron said at this campaign meeting:

"I think we should be as open as possible, so I would be quite happy to give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be entirely open and frank about these things.

"I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out there and it is certainly not something that any Government should seek to hide from anyone."

He made a "guarantee" to disclosure, we should hold him against it. Put aside the bad reporting in the telegraph. Unless they straight out lied about what he said (which is highly unlikely) as he quoted as saying that by quite a few sources. Then we must consider the promise David Cameron made and hold him to it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I suspect that it won't be his choice as to whether disclosure happens or not.
I'm not even sure if he will be allowed to see all the evidence and learn 'the truth'.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm not liking this quote too much for that's already an untruth besides, we are incapable of holding any politician to their bogus campaign promises!

But here's the real problem; there are plenty of people who "have a clue" though. Perhaps he should do lunch with Nick Pope for starters!

This sounds sooooooooooooooooooo reminiscent of Obama's "transparency" lie!

So don't hold your breath. All government agencies world-wide (including the Vatican) have to crash first before any of our truths are told/known and/or embraced.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There will be no disclosure at all as my signature says.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They would never disclose something like that for many reasons including... Mass hysteria, Riots, Looting etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We can't even get our politicians to disclose their expenses let alone UFO's.

I would not hold your breath, anything that an MP promises to get elected will never ever really happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Shame on you for believing what a politician says while running for office.

This will not happen in the form of a campaign promise. Seek answers elsewhere.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
David cameron has morals?!
HA
Thats a funny joke

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I suspect that it won't be his choice as to whether disclosure happens or not.
I'm not even sure if he will be allowed to see all the evidence and learn 'the truth'.

Exactly. If he said before he was elected that he would disclose, you can be damn sure that once elected he will be kept as far away from any ET information as possible....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think that how Dave worded his reply was slick. He basically gave no specific promise to do anything other than be slicker with his next answer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join