It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron promised full disclosure about Aliens and UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mr Cameron will lead us all to the ' promised land ' and leave us there with exactly that - promises. Don't hold your breath my friends 'cos they are all unaccountable in the end - just think of all the political scandals gone by.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IceColdPro

These guys cannot disclose nothing nada zulch. Been waiting a long long time with "promising" heads of state and other figures making these statements. As we know, they cannot even keep one simple promise, ever.

Let's say they could tell us, they will not. Take in account the havoc it will cause if the ignorant man should be told "there is life out there"

The only way it will happen is when these aliens decide "LET US LAND"

Don't get me wrong, i am all for disclosure but the fact that these guys cannot tell us yay or nay tells me it will never come... especially from a man like Cameron. I do respect the fact that if they do (they don't) have the knowledge of alien life that to keep it hush hush is better for those who'd go ape.

Cheers ;-)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i HIGHLY doubt that david cameron knows anything about this subject, as bill clinton said " theres a goverment within the government that i do not controll" this could be the same with the UK as with USA obama knows nothing too i bet

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

HOLY SMOKES!! UFO Disclosure on Channel 3 in New Zealand right now on 60 Minutes. Never thought I would see the day it would happen. Amazing - finally!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

is this guy related to james cameron of avatar? if he is, maybe that's your "disclosure."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join