It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tests bio weapons on citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

US tests bio weapons on citizens

www.presst.ir

The United States is using its citizens as guinea pigs to test biological weapons and simulate germ warfare attacks in different locations across the country, reports say.......According to Dr. Hanley Watson, a former military scientist, the US Army, "from 1950 to at least mid-1976" conducted "numerous experiments simulating biological or germ warfare attacks in dozens of locations across the country."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wait.....what???

Does anyone have access to this supposed report? I figure this would be huge news!!

I request that members here help me find this report, if this report is true and this Dr. is actually a credible source and not a pawn this could be Huge.

Although I could be fueling the propaganda on both sides right now. Either way we need to look past the propaganda and do what ATS does best and find out if this is truth or propaganda.

I feel right now there is a big propaganda war going on at the moment, so please do not look into this too deeply until we find out if this is true.

Remember DENY IGNORANCE!

-Kdial1

www.presst.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Found these articles from may on this story:

www.voltairenet.org...

www.voltairenet.org...

In the first Article this Dr. Watson claims that some of the tests conducted are similar to morgellans disease.

A quote from a victim:

I went to put some of the medicated salve on the lesions on my face and when I put the salve near them the filaments beneath my skin moved into a group and then moved away from the area I was going to treat. I was dumbstruck. I didn’t know what to think. I screamed for my husband to come … the damn things beneath my skin were alive; they moved to avoid treatment.
Morgellons victim, Vermont, May 2010.

This website claims to be a Non Aligned Press Network. Anyone have any info on this site?

-Kdial1

[edit on 9-6-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it happens all the time. That's why doctors say your sick from ANYTHING but the air.

On February 13th, 2008, the CDFA and USDA, in conjunction, announced their action plan for aerial spraying untested poison on people. This is from the CDFA Press Release "Aerial treatments are expected to begin June 1 in the infested areas of Monterey and Santa Cruz counties, with subsequent aerial treatments expected to begin August 1 in San Francisco, Daly City, Colma, Oakland, Piedmont, Emeryville, Albany, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Tiburon and Belvedere. The treatments in these areas are designed to be reapplied at 30- to 90-day intervals while the moths are active."

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

There's a list, among others we're probably not aware of yet. It's nothing new, this is just Iranian propaganda bringing light to an issue which has already been addressed countless times.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
As usual it shows how evil and disgusting USa has become murdering citizens and dissidents , making bio weapons ,killer robots ,mass murdering muslims etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

I am trying to get the facts, lets not jump to conclusions. This is most likely propaganda.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wish it were.

The Department of Defense meticulously documented their activities, which included dispersing active biological contagion in public places in major cities like Boston, Atlanta, New York, and more.

There are a number of video documentaries out there....

Sorry, need to step back on this one myself... other countries do it too.

And in the end - it's supported by the super respectable scientists from the private sector.... you now, the doctors and chemists.....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

So you think that your government is more humane than ours? Check out the above link.

And even though this was in a well respected newspaper, revealed by a well respected MP, the people took no notice.....but a lot of Brits don't 'do thinking!'

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why would information like this be Propaganda?

Governments and their lackeys are the biggest threat to all our health and safety which has been proven countless time throughout history.

Power Corrupts!

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oakville Washington August 7, 1994

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but this is very old news. This info came out in the Clinton presidency and he was the one to apologize to the nation for past government experimentation. The "smoking gun" when the news first broke was how the government had tested Agent Orange on its own populace. Why do you think we now have so many people watching for chem. trails?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolftotem
Sorry OP, but this is very old news. This info came out in the Clinton presidency and he was the one to apologize to the nation for past government experimentation. The "smoking gun" when the news first broke was how the government had tested Agent Orange on its own populace. Why do you think we now have so many people watching for chem. trails?

Good to know after reading all of the links in this thread.

So to me this is Propaganda, they are reviving this to show America in a bad light. I am sure they do the same thing with citizens.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is hardly Breaking News man.

Yeah, they did all kinds of tests on people back then. Hell, they probably are testing new stuff on people today... We won' hear about it of course, for 40 years from now...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They still are, putting chemicals in water, chemtrails and needless vaccinations which use mercury as carriers.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There are FOIA documenst out there that detail alot of this stuff, in the 1950's they were actually using public attractions and theme parks to spray people with areosoled pathogens to study their spread pattern, Key West and Disney World were on the list for example. The ironic thing to me is that this is the same stuff we bomb other countries for. You hear so much about chem-trails and the debunkers use the old addage that they 'just wouldn't do that to people', but the fact of the matter is that they have done it, for decades. It's possible of course that they just had a change of heart and stopped one day

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well it all helps the overall goal.

reducing population levels, and on the pop side might be useful in warfare

so this kind of stuff will allays get funding,

unfortunate but true.

they need a good simulated study environment. im sure the procedure would go.

phase 1. kidnap bums etc,, people that would not be missed test vires , nano tech, biological chemicals etc on them first.

phase 2. release in controlled populated areas to deduce spread and tolerance levels of general public.

phase 3. enhance, improve and save for deployment later

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

So to me this is Propaganda, they are reviving this to show America in a bad light.

America actually testing bio/chem on it's citizens isn't propaganda. It's a fact.

That's what puts America in a bad light. We did it to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And yet we are all living longer.

Whatever they are spraying isn't much of a killer now, is it?

Firstly a report from presstv - that font of all things anti American and anti Semitic, then a link to Morgellons disease, an "illness" that was spawned by neurotics on the Internet and which is currently treated with anti-psychotic drugs.

The US military was certainly doing some questionable things throughout the 50s and 60s, and possibly even the 70s - including the release of an agent thought to be harmless, which killed one hospital patient with a weakened immune system.

If you REALLY want to see some human rights abuses associated with chemical and biological weapons testing on civilians, check out what the Russians were up to - but if it isn't something we can pin on the Israelis or the US, no one wants to know do they, because apparently there are only 2 countries in the world

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

"If you REALLY want to see some human rights abuses associated with chemical and biological weapons testing on civilians, check out what the Russians were up to"

So if the Russians did it that makes everything alright right?
Again oakville washington august, 7, 1994

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join