It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43rd Anniversary of Israeli Attack on USS Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

43rd Anniversary of Israeli Attack on USS Liberty

www.antiwar.com

It is naive to think that the Obama team would give a damn about getting the truth out about last week’s Israeli attack on the humanitarian relief ship, considering how the U.S. government has vigilantly covered up the IDF killing of 34 American sailors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

User Channel with second 'flagged' video of Liberty incident (5 stars) www.youtube.com

Direct Link (4 stars)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by looneyhd]

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/9/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Have a go at this one people... This 'mash up' as the Youtubers call them, its where you make your own trailer of a previous movie. Except this one is pretty damn powerful. And more importantly there is no film about this event. The 'masher' has abandoned the original movie and just assigned a new meaning to the images. It's incredible. I hope this goes viral. The youtube user has another video on his channel. Have a moment of silence for these servicemen.

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/9/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This has been already covered in detail. As I recall, the president of the US had asked Israel to attack our ship. And ordered the Mediterranean Fleet to stand down and not assist the Liberty. It is even quoted the he said that he wanted that Damn ship at the bottom of the sea. I believe it was President Johnson, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Israel was hoping to sink it and blame Egypt to draw us into the war. Johnson should have been tried for treason.

All the politicians love to stand in front of the microphone and pay lip service to our armed forces, and all the politicians turn their backs on our own guys when it's Israel that's involved. They all make me sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes and who saved them?? The Russians, ironic huh?

It was a joint Israel/US plan and leaders should have been tried and hung in my opinion....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

I think Israel was also woried about what communications they intercepted.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
From what we know it was Johnson who issued the orders.

Like others have said, he should have been tried in a criminal court for murder, treason and conspiracy to ignite large scale conflict.

It's an interesting incident in history OP, one that would rather be forgotten by the tptb.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It's a very interesting story indeed no matter how its told. I am glad somebody has the gut to make videos about it. The young must be educated on these matters tptb want us to forget. Hopefully, somewhere in the thousands who saw it, at least 10 percent learned something new eh? Many of my friends did not know Israel and the US could do such things and said, "Oh its so taboo. Who ever did that is gonna get shot." Pft...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by looneyhd

Believe it or not, three weeks ago I had my dad watch the doc about the liberty.. He was in the army at the end of WW11 and his dad died from wounds from WW1. My dad was couldn't believe what he was seeing, opened his eyes at last and over 70 years old...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Smells like anti Israeli propaganda to me , can a written explanation be given complete with links?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
according to the American survivors:
The Liberty's life boats were strafed
of an ally
Please note this
harper, obama, and whoever is the colonel klink of britian these days?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Why don't you go here to start educating yourself about it? www.gtr5.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Your intelligent I presume...
Google Liberty...Not hard mate.....Its not like its new news....
And its anti nothing.....Just facts !!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It has been covered, yes. And it is breaking news to me when I see a new video honoring the men who died during Israel's attack on America. Every year I will revisit it along with the survivors. Oh...It was Johnson who wanted the ship to sink.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Call it what you will... Maybe we can see if the OP can ask the Youtube account holder to put you in the next video. You can be front and center for a nice single!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Yes and who saved them?? The Russians, ironic huh?

I trust the russians a darn site more than i trust the USA that is under the control of the zionists and i can not understand why the american public lets them get away with it.

Jewish people make up 2% of the USA population any yet so many in power are jewish and they have money to bribe none jewish politicians and you wonder why we have so many false flag attacks.

top topics

join