It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Sarah Palin Get A Boob Job?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hmmm....
It sort of does give new meaning to "Drill, baby drill!" doesn't it?

Maybe she didn't think she was getting enough attention before hand.....

[edit on 9-6-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Let's face it fellas. Man handling those fun bags is a lot like riding a jet ski. It is actually pretty fun but you wouldn't want your friends to catch you doing it.

Why? I don't get it.

I second that.

I'm pretty sure all my friends know that from time to time, when the mood strikes, I like the cougars.

What's wrong with that?

And what's wrong with jet skiing?

TheAssoc.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I love Cougars! just needed to say that! so I did! that is all!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
And what's wrong with jet skiing?

Perhaps I should clarify / illustrate. (I'm from Florida)

Scenario #1
You arrive at the beach and find a desolate stretch. You set up the umbrella, cooler and chairs. You lather up with enough lotion to fry a chicken. You sit down and breathe in the salty ocean air and take in the gentle ripple of waves and seagulls chirping. Then all of a sudden the serenity is shattered by some tourist doing donuts on a rental jet ski in front of you for the duration of his one hour rental.

Scenario #2
You are fishing. You have almost used up all your bait, lost to perpetual nibbles from Moby Dick's cousin. You cast out with your last shrimp. A tug before you set the hook.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Then a Fabio lookalike goes whizzing by on a jet ski and your line goes slack. No more bites all day. The sound of a thousand weedwhackers has scared off the fish.

Bottom line. The enjoyment of riding a jet ski comes at the expense of others. Kinda why our own farts don't seem to smell.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Bottom line. The enjoyment of riding a jet ski comes at the expense of others. Kinda why our own farts don't seem to smell.

I see your point about the jetski now; but the connection to playing with a cougars sweater monkeys still alludes me.

I feel as if I have slipped into metaphorical hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragman
While not impossible I think you may notice the first two pictures have her in clothes that make it really hard to see the outline, while the last accentuates them.

She may be trying to show them off more, but if she got a boob job it was a minor one-- which wouldn't make terribly much sense.
Or since she had on athletic gear perhaps she was wearing a sports bra underneath?

Do we have images of her in similar business attire from a year ago? I don't care to search for them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Fair enough...

But cougars are still freakin' awesome.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Welcome to my world. You should walk a mile in my shoes.

Sorry, cliché quota now reached for the day. That's all I got.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Timely metaphor I guess. Back in the 90s, substitute "jet ski" for "scooter" and it made sense (then at least).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join