Originally posted by lpowell0627
Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by lpowell0627
So as to say why they started small... well before you can start running.. you need to learn how to crawl, then stand up and then walk... so spend
enormous money and resources on something you never have build before is bad strategy, start small, experiment... then move up!
No offense, but you obviously don't know anything about building power plants.
But then you certainly shouldn't go on and on about the steps they are taking to produce power for their people. And using this as proof of the
peaceful intentions of this country. The fact of whether or not they currently have nuclear weapons -- which is merely speculation of your part -- is
rather moot in my opinion.
The problem with Iran as a whole is that frankly I think the actual people of Iran are the last on the list as far as Ahmadinejad is concerned.
How often are Americans blamed, ridiculed, lectured, etc., because of the actions of our government?
How often do I have to read about the terrible catastrophes that our 'zionist' government and the greedy 'zionist' fat Americans have done yet
When these foreign countries burn our flag and chant:
Death to America!
Do you really think they are only talking about our President? Maybe Congress too?
Of course not.
Well no.. i'm no expert and I said that earlier... but why do I think it's for peaceful purposes? More reasons to be peaceful then not.. it's
- Electricity is number one reason, as I mentioned, with 77 million people, power shortage is very common, specially with their new electric car that
is being produced by the government (which is a great step toward the better and cleaner planet)
- One major advancement in a society is advancement of technology, by Iran becoming less dependent on wester world for it's resources, they're
freeing themselves from this economic collapse as they'll become more independent (which also causes their agenda of being disconnected from the
western culture), this also allows to get them into pharmaceutical complex by creating many potential cures for major diseases, which again creates
more resources for the country and might aid the people
- Don't forget they rely on Western countries to buy their oil, yet their starting to find way not to become dependent's on it and for it to become
purely and export resource
- Like said earlier, do you know so many nuclear countries that are AGAINST Unites States? Many... and most are more then glad to sell their bombs to
Iran in the black market (as I said it's the #1 resource in buying ANYTHING you want)
- Lastly, US and Britan have 2 agenda by creating this mess... ONE create instability in the region which allows them to have a their hand in piece of
a pie (Iran's Oil), SECOND they are NOT allowing a third world country that isn't consider an ally to become a first world country (Nuclear
technology allows for many advancements including space exploration, which is the direction the next superpower will be taking)
- Well let's look around.. US... Russia .. Israel .. N.Korea.. etc.. all have nuclear weapons... what have they gained in terms of advancement...
peace... prosperity... power... nothing that helps their government nor their people. If someone is going to star war, nukes will not get them
anywhere, it will only label them as evil.. lets not forget the only country used nukes in a war was US. Guess who is in the top 5 nuke weapon country
in the world.. Israel. Who has shown more signs of hate and warmongering over the last decade?
- In the history of Iran there has never been a terrorist that was directly link to Iran... yet we see many terrorism on foreign soil from US, Brittan
and Israel. The question should be why not challenge the dangerous and paranoid governments with itchy fingers on the red button... why challenge a
country that so far has shown NO sign of terrorism and hostile actions in the world other then hate slogans (for obvious reasons for the history of
Iran). Show me ONE hostile action that compared to above 3 countries... that will make them MORE dangerous... ???