It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Jews lent money to people throughout history. Once a jew helped me to bargain for some furniture. That is about it.

the knights templar were also money lenders, BIG TIME

how magnanimous of that Jew to help you for such glowing reviews.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

I wasn't joking..The Bible is fiction till someone proves otherwise...

I'd much rather deal in facts....Unless you think Moses really did part the seas...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by earthdude

Thats not helping especially if interest is charged...

Thats usary...

Yeah, and the girl kept the furniture I bought too.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Well theres other names for her but I'm staying on topic

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by IandEye

Hi,

Just finished the Bible, reading the entire history of the planet and scanning the Israeli papers but nope... to be honest not an awful lot about Israel helping any other nation....

Did pick-up though that the US had (without any denominational bias) supported the Europe in World War 2 - guess we should all be thankful that it didn't sit back and do nothing?

Peace!

keep looking. i don't think 15 minutes on google really counts as trying.

WWII was contrived as all world events are. I recall that for the first few years of the war, yes, the US did NOTHING, even turned away Jews trying to flee Europe.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Hi,

Just waiting for someone with all the answers to point it out - must be hidden in there somewhere...?

And response to the US assistance...? You seem to be very selective in your statements and examples....

Peace!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by IandEye

I wasn't joking..The Bible is fiction till someone proves otherwise...

I'd much rather deal in facts....Unless you think Moses really did part the seas...

hahahahaha
how can a nation built on eternity fit into a narrow little human mind?
keep searching for your answers captain kirk.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Thanks for a great friendly debate...
I must sleep, you keep looking

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye

hahahahaha

people always laugh at what they don't understand , or sometimes they try really hard to provoke themselves an uncontrolled laughter in trying to make a point . Either way , that's a weakness

My point is Mr Eye you have failed to answer my previous post ...either intentionally or by mistake.

And regarding Moises , if he said " What's the use of saving the world if your soul is gone " he must have been under the influence of some kind of ancient herbs ...as what's the use of you soul if the world is lost and it can't be saved?

I was really looking forward to a reply to my last post , you let me down...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye

my subtle point- which you obviously missed- was that Israel has no obligation to help non-jews. sorry but its par for the course.

Continuing on with that attitude, perhaps you wouldn't have even typed that if we'd [the allies] all sat on our asses and gone, 'we have no obligation to help the Jews out with Hitler'.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ok - below are the results of a quick search. Do with / think of them what you will. There are likely more results out there to be found and anyone commenting in this thread could actually look and report back what the did or didn't find..

Yad Sarah

Galil Jewish–Arab School

Hands On Tzedakah

IsraAID

Save A Child's Heart

Israeli aid worldwide (from IMFA)

So take a look and see if this answers the question in the OP of "Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves? " If it doesn't answer it to your satisfaction - then do what I just did - spend a few mins looking for the answer.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hi,

I think the OP was highlighting assistance provided by Israel during wars not necessarily humanitarian aid;

"I'm Australian and we have sent troops to WW1,WW11,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan and countless other local troublespots. All fights that really didn't affect Australia that much at the time but we fought for other countries freedom."

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow what have I found here?

Another RACIST, anti-jew thread that is being tolerated by the owners of this site. It is just amazing. I must say I love most of what ATS stands for, but the one negative about this site is its tolerence for anti-jewish rhetoric. It would be a bit more digestable if they permitted racism against any other race on here, but they crack down on every other form of racism. Personally, I don't think they should tolerate any of it, but at least make a choice. Allow it all or shut it all down.

What if I created a thread called

Have the Blacks/Africans ever helped anyone?
Have the Pols/Poland ever helped anyone?
Have the Mexicans/Mexico ever helped anyone?

You get the picture. Beyond that what if in those threads I said the Black controlled music industry is killing our kids or Blacks want to rule the whites or if I took the things done by the Black Panthers and attributed them to every black man in the world. What if I said blacks are destroying the country because a larger percentage of black people are on welfare or black people are the street drug dealers of the nation?

Let me explain, I don't believe any of those things about black folks, but I am just trying to prove the point that it wouldnt be tolerated on ATS. But on ATS you can bash jews all day long as long as you don't outright call for another Holocaust and it is tolerated.

Does anyone get my point?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Three Legs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
Ok - below are the results of a quick search. Do with / think of them what you will. There are likely more results out there to be found and anyone commenting in this thread could actually look and report back what the did or didn't find..

Yad Sarah

Galil Jewish–Arab School

Hands On Tzedakah

IsraAID

Save A Child's Heart

Israeli aid worldwide (from IMFA)

So take a look and see if this answers the question in the OP of "Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves? " If it doesn't answer it to your satisfaction - then do what I just did - spend a few mins looking for the answer.

Jews and Isralies are very good people, well most of them. Thanks for the links. I have seen many Palestinian and Isralie work to make peace together. It is only the worst of the population we hear about.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three Legs
Have the Blacks/Africans ever helped anyone?
Have the Pols/Poland ever helped anyone?
Have the Mexicans/Mexico ever helped anyone?

Yes on all accounts. There are plenty of examples. You want to look for helpful countries. Look at Fiji. They have no money, virtually no army. But they still contribute to the UN.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Op, you need to be more specific with what you are asking.

It sounds like you are referring to help in the form of relief efforts, but help comes in many other forms.

Example, here is a list of Israeli owned companies
from the wiki

This should be enough to answer your question with a resounding YES because this proves they strive to be PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY,
while their counterparts vow to be DESTRUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.

I was looking for a similar list from Hamas and Hezbollah, but no cigar.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Well the jews have also done things in this world. You would have to be mentally retarded to think the entire Jewish race hasn't done a thing for humanity.

If you jew haters would take a minute on google you would find ample evidence that Israel and Jews contribute to the world.

Israel Contributions to the World

Jewish Contributions to the World

I guess it is ok to Deny Ignorance on everything but Jews.

Might I suggest that you Jew haters quit blaming the Jews for your personal problems and look in a mirror. You know the old bible saying: "Its hard to see the splinter in your friends eye when you have a log in your own." For the anal retentive, I paraphrased.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Well - I guess it depends on how you read it. The OP did ask that - but the first question was...

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves?

The OP did ask about troops - but from that first question I took the main thrust of the post to be in that 1st question...and it is worded to include all history - and just searched recent efforts.

So, maybe we need a clarification from the OP.

Is the question - "Has a Jew or Israeli or the nation of Israel ever helped a non-Jew or non-Israeli?"

or

"Has Israel ever provided troops / aid in wars in which they were not directly involved?

or

Some other question entirely.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three Legs
Well the jews have also done things in this world. You would have to be mentally retarded to think the entire Jewish race hasn't done a thing for humanity.

You know, not being a racist bigot and all. I wasn't actually talking about Jews at all. I was talking about the state of Israel.

Israel = Jews? No. Jews live everywhere. Great bunch of blokes too I might add.

And they are not a race.

But here you are going on about Blacks and Mexicans and what have you. Again trying to misdirect the topic from the question posed.

I'm not the OP. I'm just interested to know what it is exactly that Israel has ever done. And why it can't be grateful for the support it has gotten and be compliant like everyone else?

Expecting people to follow the law isn't racist.

And can you please stop calling people "Jew haters" just because some in this thread have chosen to single them out does not mean I'm one of them. Attacking "Jew haters" is just as stupid as attacking "Jews"

[edit on 8-6-2010 by belial259]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by belial259]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Three Legs

goyim hater !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join