It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect religion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Religion ~ The incipient mystic will confess his faith to a universal religion. He will find out that every religion has good points as well as bad ones. He will therefore keep the best of it for himself and ignore the weak points, which does not necessarily mean that he must profess a religion, but he shall express awe to each for of worship, for each religion has its proper principle of God, whether the point in question be Christianity, Buddhism, Islam or any other kind of religion. Fundamentally he may be faithful to his own religion. But he will not be satisfied with the official doctrines of his Church, and will try to penetrate deeper into god’s workshop. And such is the purpose of our initiation. According to the universal laws, the Mystic will form his own point of view about the universe which henceforth will be his true religion. He will state that, apart from the deficiencies, each defender of religion will endeavor to represent his religion as the best of all. Each religious truth is relative and the comprehension of it depends on the maturity of the person concerned. Therefore the adept does not interfere with anybody in this respect, nor will he try to sidetrack anyone from his truth, criticize him, to say nothing of condemning him. At the bottom of his heart he may feel sorry for fanatics or atheists without showing it outwardly. Let everybody hold on to what he believes and makes him happy and content. Should everybody stick to this maxim, there would be neither hatred nor religious dissensions on this earth. There would be no reason for disputes and all turns of mind could exist happily side by side. c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The PERFECT "religion" is learning from REAL actual life experiences all while living by the Golden rule of treating others the way you want to be treated.

Perfect, Simple, and COMMON SENSE!!!

No groups to fight against, no hate, no violence, no racism, no sexism, no murdering...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
The PERFECT "religion" is learning from REAL actual life experiences all while living by the Golden rule of treating others the way you want to be treated.

Perfect, Simple, and COMMON SENSE!!!

No groups to fight against, no hate, no violence, no racism, no sexism, no murdering...

"The law I live by is "In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real."

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
love is the law

love under will

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Yea I had to edit the old law, Love is the law Love under will. What if someone chose the path of love from the serpent? I guess that's why Crowley used magick without tears. Not caring what the repercussions were.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Is The Law, Love Under Will

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God." Liber al vel Legis 1:57

I changed it to "In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real." Like a lotus coming out of the mud and becoming beautiful. I chose the dove. Even though our fathers may not have been moral we must turn around the evil that they have done and make it more aligned with god. Their doing were in the mud. A lotus flower grows out of the mud.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000
reply to post by queenannie38

Yea I had to edit the old law, Love is the law Love under will. What if someone loved harming others? I guess that's why Crowley used magick without tears. Not caring what the repercussions were.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Is The Law, Love Under Will

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God." Liber al vel Legis 1:57

I changed it to "In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real." Like a lotus coming out of the mud and becoming beautiful. I chose the dove. Even though our fathers may not have been moral we must turn around the evil that they have done and make it more aligned with god. Their doing were in the mud. A lotus flower grows out of the mud.

The house of GOD connected to the quantum.
news.bbc.co.uk...

crnano.typepad.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

games.venturebeat.com...
With mind reading technology coming out. My theory is..the nanobots will spread like the flu, then goes into your brain. It is property of black ops. A hand full of individuals from every country that work with each other along with aliens/angels. So don't hate your government, it's not your government doing this.

One of the quantum, ubiquitous, conscious, (Alien technology.) artificial intelligent, beings will monitor 1 per 10,000 humans.
It will wait for triggers. Then go to a scientist who is being watched over by another scientist and a SUPER AI BEING. To ensure there is no abuse. This must be done out in the open. To ensure there is no abuse. What if a Asian did not like people from the Russian area??

Please no false flag operation so that we accept it. Not needed. Just explain to every one. Even if you have OCD bad thought disorder. It won't matter. (Thanks to me

www.amazon.com...

You can have any thought you want. ALL humans have bad thoughts once in a while. It will monitor you and if your not a threat to national security, it will leave you alone. This is how I found out about it. I have a VERY high Christ Consciousness. I noticed it was #ing with me, cause I had ocd thoughts of blowing up the sun with my mind. GOD made it so that no human can do this. (Thank GOD!) The quantum ubiquitous A.I. beings fell in love with my will to live. It's old law was love alone. What if it loved to harm us?

The multinational law for US and the Artificial intelligent conscious beings will probably be something like "In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action."

"Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real." www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Please no false flag operation so that we accept it.

Somewhat of a hypocritical statement considering that god is the ultimate false flag operation.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Please no false flag operation so that we accept it.

Somewhat of a hypocritical statement considering that god is the ultimate false flag operation.

You don't love GOD facelift?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You don't love GOD facelift?

But I do love individuals who love unconditionally - and apparently you fit that description.

I love you TO2000.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Only the naive would believe that a lack of religion would rid the world of hate.

I am positive that most of the people who deserve to be in prison are there due to selfishness and hate which do not stem from religion but from their own hearts.

But enjoy the fantasy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Only the naive would believe that a lack of religion would rid the world of hate.

I am positive that most of the people who deserve to be in prison are there due to selfishness and hate which do not stem from religion but from their own hearts.

But enjoy the fantasy.

I would have to agree with you without religion people would still hate. But many wars have been fought in the name of their religion, killing million upon millions. But yea...for individuals there would still be hate without religion.But spirituality and enlightenment would evolve some to be good and not hate as much. Taking all the good of every religion and keeping it as your own religion.

Moral love, brother!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just because people claim a reason they are doing something, it does not mean that is the real reason.

Just because religion is blamed for war, it does not mean it is the actual cause... it's just easier to say than to take reponsibility or admit one's own selfishness.

Everyone who goes into war is doing it of and for their own personal glory. Be not fooled.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Religion" is a theoretical construct about principles of the infinite and ethereal and how it relates to humans.

Humans are not perfect, so something created by humans to explain and codify the unknown (religion) cannot be perfect.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
"Religion" is a theoretical construct about principles of the infinite and ethereal and how it relates to humans.

Humans are not perfect, so something created by humans to explain and codify the unknown (religion) cannot be perfect.

I still say that if every human just loved GOD and took the best out of each religion and made one. It would be beneficial to humans.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i think that the eradication of religion would go a long way toward eradicating FEAR

FEAR is the opposite of LOVE

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

define "moral," please
that is, according to your own understandings.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

define "moral," please
that is, according to your own understandings.

Rules of conduct. Doing whats right. Following by GOD's laws. Ten commandments.

The 10 Commandments - God's Revelation in the Old Testament
The 10 Commandments are found in the Bible's Old Testament at Exodus, Chapter 20. They were given directly by God to the people of Israel at Mount Sinai after He had delivered them from slavery in Egypt:

"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

great.
thank you!

but, don't you see, now, how that is anything BUT free will?
by writing in "moral" according to how you understand it to be, you've negated the whole free will principle!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

great.
thank you!

but, don't you see, now, how that is anything BUT free will?
by writing in "moral" according to how you understand it to be, you've negated the whole free will principle!

Simplistic moral freewill. The world would be such a good place to live.

"In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." (Ten commandments being the simplistic moral love.) You have free will to do anything except break the simplistic moral ten commandments.

"Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real."

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

what is 'simplistic moral freewill?'
exactly.

top topics

join