It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

perpetual motion/free energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
why don't we have free energy yet?

don't quote thermodynamics or any other scientific stuff that says you can't do it as i hate being told i can't do things because someone says so and did a few experiments to prove it, if you always stuck to being told something isn't possible where would be be now?.

Anyway what started this was the tesla thread - then a bit of research into perpetual motion and electo magnetic fields and i found this..., i'm sure that if you had powerful enough magnets you could run a generator of it?...

Google Video Link

the link is as follows if vid doesn't work:
Video

what do you think?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by greeny122229]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Always Nice to see these threads ! Can not see vid ? and link seems to be missing original vid , unless its my firefox acting up !
Maybe someone here can fix this

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Okay seems you fixed it

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh, I can tell you why. It's all in my book - which is available in PDF on the ATS media site. That link is here in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's also in my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(which is also included in the book...).

If we have free energy...we would not be subject to the power elite's control.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
thats cool we know the powers that be wouldn't like it like it, but you would have thought in this day and age with the internet etc for coverage someone would create a real live working machine - if i had 20k spare i'd probably give it a whirl myself.

So why hasn't anyone else, if anyone has vids this'd be a great place to post them.............

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeny122229

don't quote thermodynamics or any other scientific stuff that says you can't do it as i hate being told i can't do things because someone says so and did a few experiments to prove it

Go jump of a tall building, I mean just because some scientists keep harping on about the theory of gravity and doing experiments that prove it doesn’t mean you won’t fly does it.

As for the video, as mentioned it doesn’t work but if it’s the one where someone holds a magnet up to a wheel that then spins, it doesn’t work. The forces that attract and repel will always reach equilibrium unless someone keeps moving the magnet which of course requires energy from outside the system resulting in a net loss.

The reason why we don’t have free energy yet (aside from the real reason that it is impossible) is because no one has been able to demonstrate it or the principles behind it. This is despite the massive fame and wealth that would come with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When "they" detect a draw/successful inductive coupling on the atmospheric electricity that is everywhere expect a visit and your machine (and possibly yourself) destroyed.

The answer won't be found in perpetual motion unless you are drawing from wave motion or wind. It will be found in frequency syncing/inductive coupling around the 7-8Hz frequencies for atmospheric & who knows for cosmic energy. This inductive coupling has already been accomplished in the early to mid 1900s by our friend TESLA and subsequently erased.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

I disagree, if you had enough slaves or volunteers you could make or ask them to take shifts moving the magnet as needed for it to work. Tell that's impossible, I dare ya.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
, couldn't the energy generated from the wheel move the magnet every now and then if needed, i.e. a tiny motor using little to no power?, surely that wouldn't be a net loss?, have you watched the vid, the magnet moves itself on this one, i think you guys were thinking of the gate method, this ones different.

anyway i think perp motion is great but agree its not the future - i liked teslas work - wish they'd declassify it so we can see more from the great man.

love the slaves idea, lets get them all sat in a 2 hour long spinning class 3 times a day - the benefit is 2 fold, thinner fitter people, and if you link them up to the national grid free power!!!!

new topics

top topics

join