It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler declares war on the zionist state: USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I know that this thread will be a the "holy grail" of the megaphoners ( jukeboxes as i like to call them)

The name of the thread is simply the name of the video used by the uploader on youtube so if anyone has problems in calling the USA a zionist state , take it on the uploader on youtube.

Now that we have this cleared , i've noticed that these videos aren't uploaded here on ATS and aren't discussed about so i think that this will be a best time for everyone to see these videos , having in mind the recent events...

The videos ( 3 at number ) represent the speech of Adolf Hitler before declaring was on USA , a speech in which he present all his reasons .

I just love how it begins stating the pressures from the USA when it comes to loans , credits and financial powers

But enough with my comments , i will leave everyone of you to watch and draw conclusions on your own, as you are the best crowd for such a speech , considering how after seven decades most of you in here educated yourself with the help of online media , as other types of media can't be trusted...
Only by trying to relate Hitler's speech to other events or "conspiracies" we get tremendous results

The videos are dubbed in english

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is awesome. I wish i found this when i was doing my own research into this conspiracy last year.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So why Nazis declared war on US only after US declared war on Japan? Where is noble fighting Zionism cause before that?
I mean - hoping that Japan would declare war on Soviet Union in return was not even considered, Hitler was too dumb for that? Or he only thought about Zionist 24/7?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Tremendous videos OP thx

How comes I never got told any of this at school or since ?

My father and grandfather fought the Germans .... should I blame them for the mess we are in now ?.

I like the part where he compares Germany as a land of hard work to America as a land of racketeering and deceit ...... nothings changed ..... same sh1t different day.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Just like you and just like most people in the world we were never taught things like that in school .
Many governments suffered from infiltrations , and those who resisted infiltrations, well..they lost the war, so our education and system of belief was in their hands until the expansion of the world wide web

The media was just like it is now, controlled

By no means you should condemn your elders for fighting the war. I have friends myself whose grandafthers returned bare footed from the war ( and this is no exaggeration) , they did not had much choice , military was mandatory and most that fought the war happened to be in their military stage , the others just had the age for this

In their minds they believed they were doing the right thing , defending their country . Back then they didn't had the alternative , they were lacking choice , but now we have an alternative

Do i condemn those soldiers that shot the reporters and the kid in that video released by wikileaks , yes i do , because they had a choice but they didn't wanna listen

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Just finished part two, and it's really a testament to why so many people followed hitler.

I haven't looked into it all enough to know whether or not he's saying one thing and doing another, but based solely on this speech I would've voted for him in 2008...

What's with the creepy baphomet/demon/whatever watermark in the upper right hand corner throughout the videos though?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

What's with the creepy baphomet/demon/whatever watermark in the upper right hand corner throughout the videos though?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by alaskan]

I was waiting for someone to point this out , maybe it's a personal belief of the one who made the videos or maybe it's a hint to whom he believes it's responsible of pushing the nations into the world war

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Instead of continuous re-runs of the now discredited Anne Frank Diaries bs story, why don't they put more of this stuff on tv ?

I think we know the answer

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
As far as Hitler goes, he was a lot of things, and it should be left at that. That was a very interesting watch OP, I urge those commenting here to choose their words wisely when making references to Hitler... they may be used against you and this site in the future. Just a concerned PS, nothing more, we have seen to what extent certain organizations go to in order to defame, blatantly taking comments out of context etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thank for your concern , somehow i encourage everyone to speak their mind , this speech existed , is not a lie , is not fabricated , "they" (whoever they are) should be concerned and not us for thinking and speaking clearly

I am sure that with the recent events half of the members here on ATS are already on some lists for being anti semitic or other accusations of the kind , but as far as i am concerned they can take their lists and use it when they run out of toilet paper

edited to ad that we are far from being free from any point of view and this is the evidence , when we fear that our words will be used against us , especially when we believe our words to be true . All our liberties are just concepts implemented in our minds , most of us are financially enslaved , ask the greeks , romanians , italians , spanish ,portuguese or even the americans , financially enslaved exactly what Hitler refused to happen to the german people

[edit on 7-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Britian invented the concentration camp in the Boer war

Here how is this different then what Hitler was purported to be?
I got on to this in the 79's while watching a film claiming to whitness the killing of Jews.
My father the soldier, said as we watched" those are German Civilians after the war being starved by Americans not Jews being starved by Hitler
I was there" he said."
I thought What?...later I found out he was Correct...
My father was Known for his truthfullness...

Eisenhower's Holocaust - His
Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans
www.rense.com...

The book, OTHER LOSSES, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter, Peter Worthington, of the OTTAWA SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following, in part:

"...it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater."

"For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW's on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply ... Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald."

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

I agree with what you're saying and I agree that freedom of speech should be protected, but there is also the case of common sense. It's one thing to criticize the Israeli regime for recent events and its another to paint Hitler in a good light. I am not saying that I agree with or disagree with any stance on the above issues, rather just stating that we've seen it happen... blatant out of context quote excerpts used in order to defame and misrepresent.

That really is an interesting speech and it really shows a different figure to the one who was represented in the text books, I've never read a bad word on Roosevelt even though his covert actions clearly deserved some, history has spared him when he did not deserve to be spared.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Your brainwashed father and grandfather were convinced that they were doing the right thing. You can't blame them for that! As long as they fought an honest battle they were very brave men!
But in fact they fought against their own freedom, indeed!
Germany is still occupied. This is still being ignored but very important, just like the collective punishment executed by the allied forces which is illegal. Just like Israel is doing in Gaza right now!
I'm very glad that more and more people are awaking from the "American Dream".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I'm just curious (and i'm a brainwashed german
) but why are the Anne Frank Diaries BS? Would be nice if you can help me out with the question

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I believe he said that because there are a couple of theories on how those diaries are forged , but this may be a matter for another thread

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wether they where forged or not the story is being regurgitated over and over again totaly ignoring and drowning out most other aspects of the war like how not even 25% of the deported/killed civilians during the holocaust where even jewish but Gypsies ,blacks,Gays or for any other reason people differed from the norm.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hitler was a good speaker.

However, the details of of world war 2 are expansive and way to much to teach in school. I for one don't want to know every finite detail and all the little ins and outs of political maneauvering during these times. To think that as a child or teenager you need to know all there was to know about world war 2 would be a waste of time.

Haivng said that, this is nothing more than a German propaganda movie. It is used to show how righteous the Germans were. Hitler is speaking to a crowd and is doing it for a reason, to insight pride in Germany and to solidify his position......like a fire side chat.

My two REICHSMARKs.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What most people don't realize about the persecution of Jewish people in Germany is this: The Deutsche Marks value crashed and wealthy Jews flooded Germany, buying up everything at deflated values. Basically an ethnic take over which would anger any sovereign people.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh i didn't want to go that much off-topic, i was just curious.

Sadly the linked Videos are banned in Germany - i can watch most other videos about Hitler speeches but not those three and Ultrasurf doesn't help either. Makes me curious what the reason is...

Originally posted by wdkirk
However, the details of of world war 2 are expansive and way to much to teach in school. I for one don't want to know every finite detail and all the little ins and outs of political maneauvering during these times. To think that as a child or teenager you need to know all there was to know about world war 2 would be a waste of time.

In germany it's basically the only thing you really learn in history class (well, some bits about World War 1 too and of course the creation of the Federal Republic of Germany and then it goes straight to the reunification. Most years are spent about World War 2 and basically you learn that German was very bad while the allied nations were the saints who saved the world. Then you will be dragged to at least one concentration camp (I was in two: Dachau and Theresienstadt/Terezin - though it was really interesting) and that's about it.
If you really want to see a straight black/white picture of the war come to a german school

And sadly as it is most people do really believe that the allied nations never did one bad thing after the "liberation". I've seen one a Documentary film from i think BBC about what the russians did even after the war (raping and killing women and children, killing, looting and so on) it really made me sick, they never tell you such things in school but paint even the russians in the most positive light.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Britian invented the concentration camp in the Boer war

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

I think your find that many other nations employed similar camps, for similar reasons.

I believe examples of the Spanish (in Cuba 1868–78) and American camps (in the Philipines 1898–1901) predate the Boar war..

Some even consider the stockaids to keep the native American Indians that type of camp.. while some actually think the practice goes back much further..

[edit on 7/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join