It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler declares war on the zionist state: USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
It's sickening to say the least, watching people attempt to justify Hitler and his Nazi's. Thank god they are only a VERY TINY but vocal group. Hitler will always be regarded as one of(presently THE WORST) tyrants to of ever existed. If you can't admit that fact, you are indeed a closest racist living in denial, in which case please jump off a bridge.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Gakus]

What is the difference between a lie and a lie?

Right. They are the same thing.

So why would you combat what you perceive as a lie (pro-Hitler propaganda), with what is at best, massive over-generalization and pure ignorant misinformation?

Hitler was not the worst tyrant by far. For starters, he ruined his military by issuing terrible tactical orders against the wishes of his Wehrmacht commanders. This was his self-defeat.

Therefore Hitler was a fool.

Now, the real terrifying tyrants are those whom do not defeat themselves. Such as Stalin or Mao. They stayed in power for decades. They killed tens of millions of their own through their policies and force.

To call Hitler the "WORST" guy ever, is just plain ignorance IMO.

A bad guy? Sure
A idiot? Definitely

Worst guy ever? Not even close.

Ever read about the Roman Emperors? Like Caligula or Nero?
Ever read about ANY event in the Middle Ages????!!!
How about the Golden Horde and the Khans?

Did you know when the Golden Horde took over a place, often times they would massacre entire cities, like hundreds of thousands of people, women and children too. Just cutting them all to pieces???

Estimates of the death toll from the Golden Horde conquests are from 60 to 100 million dead from the war.

What about the way Leopold II colonized the Congo? Bet you never even knew about that...

Who knows how many people died during the Age of Imperialism, but we can estimate it is tens of millions if not more.

Pol Pot killed off like 30% of his population in just a few years with very rudimentary technology.

But really, if we are going to discuss the "Worst Tyrants Ever" I would have to really discuss the Golden Horde because it was truly terrifying.

Tens of millions of people died when the Mongols conquered China. Millions more died when they spread west.

I tend to agree that this is a matter of perspective, and Hitler does indeed make the list, but he seems rather tame compared to the madness some of these other dudes unleashed on mankind.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sometimes it's the symbolic details which speak volumes.

Emil Georg von Stauss, the president of Germany's largest bank, the Deutsche Bank, lent Hitler a portable Remington so he could write his infamous anti-Jewish banker manifesto "Mein Kampf."

Von Stauss, a principal Nazi Party fund raiser, also was a longtime business associate of the Rothschilds.

Read the rest here: www.rense.com...

Sorry for taking up so much space

Mod Edit: Trimmed quote

[edit on 6/7/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A man with a thousand demons. --Hitler

I'm still glad Hitler didn't win

I would have to say that Hitler was one of the worst people in the world. That being said due to the test he was doing with infants and the experiments that were done. Sawing off baby arms and trying to connect tubes down decapitated baby heads and keeping the baby alive doesn't sound fun. (actual footage that has been long destroyed )

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I have realized that you put some effort in your post , the only reason i am saying this is because you edited it and added a couple of paragraphs to it and you gave the text a good design. We all do these , all of us after leaving conversations think that we could have said something better that could have made more impact

I am really curios , as you stated " A holocaust will happen again, and when it does people like you will be to blame for it" ... people like you who? would you care to be more specific? people like us that watched this video? or only the ones who commented about it? people like us that like to link this event to the current situation in the world? or maybe the ones that can't see it because their government forbids them?

No matter who YOU will be blaming for the next holocaust that you see happening , only by that line of your , it looks like you want a ticket to the front row of the stone throwers on the ones that are "to be blamed for it"...

What the H3!! does edting a post have to do with anything???

"You" is whoever has come to the conclusion that people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Che, etc, etc, were misunderstood, mis-characterized, mis-quoted, wrongly accused, NOT the evil person History and common sense says they are.

When these people are once again seen in a positive light, holocausts will re-occur because evil tyrants have done their brainwashing again of just enough people to make history repeat itself.

If Hitler had just kicked all the Jews out of Germany, history would have been much kinder to him, but he didn't, he SLAUGHTERED them. Did he make a few arguments that even American Patriots can agree with (other countries/League of Nations (UN) not dictating another nations laws?) Yes.

Did he practice what he preached? NO. Did he commit unspeakable atrocities in the name of those arguments? YES

The problem here is people are taking what he said in these videos out of its insanely hypocritical context, out of his maniacal focus, and with no regard for what he actually DID!!

This is exactly how obama got elected, people bought into the non-stop garbage, lies, and empty rhetoric he spews.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My appologies OP
I just wanted to show that we are ALL Being taken to the cleaners...with references...

"I care not who is elected...."

I am in support of the original post I think...

The bankers control all sides of these conflicts

What did hitler do to the Brown Shirts once he made it into power...
All dead or in jail.

Minions die hard that way you don't have to pay them.

Ill Shut up now unless someone asks a question directly
thanx for your time.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
WWII propoganda, You have to remember that Germans were a large part of the population before WWII. how do you think we got so smart so fast... huh>? if you dig through the CEO's of the 19th century you will see a large majority of them are German. now Hitler had a problem since so many in Germany had relatives in the USA. he had to finger us as something they despise, and since they just laid the blame of all of Germany's ills on the Zionist and lots of the Zionist fled to America during the 30's to escape Nazi's... gerbals substituted our nation of europeans with a nation of enemy zionist scumbags deserving nothing short of extermination... or at least that is what the zionist bankers funding the war who controlled Hitler - Churchhill - Stalen - Rosevelt ..wanted the world to believe. first it economic warfare and then it real warfare - care to take a guess at our current position - how about the dawn of WWIII is right around the corner...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ill give yall hints
hitler might of been of a family bloodline maybe of the rothchilds or some family also he might of been brainwashed

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
To me this is nothing more than a nazi propaganda meeting, hitler was having a sook why the u.s was interfering with his war plans, yet he invaded all of europe, parts of africa and the middle east....

But very interesting none the less, thanks op.

[edit on 7/6/10 by spender]

To add, regarding the US, many companies , banks, etc were run or owned or had some form of association with germany in one way or another...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you for sharing her story. These stories are the best to really get to know what happened during this time period, what people where going through, and how they felt. I would love to hear more about her experiences, if you have any more to share.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The story of Blaine was really nice and touching i might say ( one can not be touched when a young and innocent girl is abused ) .

I am not saying that the fact of her telling the story at an old age and having beer in front , like Blaine described makes it less credible .
Most of us have stories about the world war . I for one have one told by a polish residing in uk .
He is a young guy and i accidentally met him . we were both visiting uk so we made friends for that day . one thing lead to another and he started sharing stories known from his old folks on how the germans were complete gentleman when they entered Poland

How they treat them with respect and everytime asked them if everything is ok

I don't know what part of Poland he was , he said , but a couple of years passed since and i forgot and i didn't asked if he was jew or not as at that time i consider it to be out of line from my part

Now, if he lied to me i am lying to you , if that old lady lied to Blaine he is lying to us . I am not saying his story is not true , or that mine isn't , both can be true , only one can be true or neither of them

I knew that some sensitive strings were going to be touched when i opened this thread , but my intention was not to try and change anyone's mind about the events surrounding ww2 , as i believe it is impossible of changing anyone's mind , especially when all our life we were told one thing and than suddenly we see on the internet otherwise. That's why exactly "their system" works , because it is implemented in our minds since we first step a foot in a classroom

Who said that those who win the war make the history couldn't be more right ... That's why for most of us it was the first time we saw and heard these speeches , even if probably this one one of the most important events in the world history , those who made the schedule for the education of people worldwide made sure that this was not included in their program
The ministry of education that are not seen of much importance but play a vital role in the future development of a society , both morally and intelectually . And if we look at most societies today we can not not observe the degrading state they are in

Learning from manuals published by the ones that were controlling the media back than and that control it now, as in many cases they also own state of the art printing presses and are among the first to get the contracts with the state when it comes to the learning manuals in schools

I beg to differ with the one who said : "www2 implied a lot of events and there was maybe no time for coverage" . This is like saying i didn't had time to brush my teeth in the morning ... 10 or 15 minutes presenting this speech in classes would have been enough . All ATS members always say : let's listen to both sides of the story . Wouldn't you have liked to know to have heard that speech when growing up?

I couldn't help notice a post by a romanian member stating he/she is in the possession of a geography manual that wrote about these things in the early 1970. I am a romanian myself ( As aprecia daca aipuea sa imi dai mai multe detalii despre aceea carte poate se gaseste si pe internet ) and i sadly admit that i have learned much more about history from elders than i did from history books. During the communist the educational system was much much better without a doubt , as for now it becomes more and more of a joke . So yes , i truly believe that what's presented in that book states the truth

Bottom line is you can not change one's mind if for his entire life he was taught otherwise and he was induced with system of beliefs that certain powers desired ( and when i say "powers" i am not referring to countries but to influences ) , but my attention was to only show something that needs to be seen as it's a fact ( as it happened ) that occurred during the most important event in the world history

I don't even want to start a discussion of why the german people don't have access to these videos...

Touchy stories and lines like " you will be to blame for the second holocaust" i was prepared for.
But the fact is that touchy stories you can hear everyday. Does somebody want to make a touchy and sensitive documentary ? Book a trip to Irak and stop around and talk to people ... Or any other part in the world where there are armed conflicts that we have been only one sided stories as arguments for the forces invading that territory

And to reply to Mr Spartacus as he said " holocausts will re-occur because evil tyrants have done their brainwashing" . Well i don't know if holocaust will re-occur but i totally agree with you " evil tyrants have done their brainwashing " with tremendous results i may add . The only problem is that we have different understanding of the words "evil tyrants"....

And Mr spartacus also stated "If Hitler had just kicked all the Jews out of Germany, history would have been much kinder to him" . First of all you forgot that Hitler offered a deal to the jews ( you have a video posted by another member , it's actually about a book wrote by a jew, it may be a good educational lecture for everyone ) . And once again i agree with you "history would have been kinder to him" but you know why? Because history was wrote by the jews in most of its part . Not simple jews , but zionists , the ones that controlled the media during ww2 and the ones that control it now

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did you ever consider that many people are very hypocrite?
Many Dutch people joined the NSB or the army to fight at the east front after the Germans invaded.
After the Netherlands was "liberated" many of them quickly switched sides and did as if they had been against the Nazis all the time. I think that this also happened quite a lot in occupied Germany, also because of fear for retaliation.
I think that many stories are invented because of that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by hawkiye

I have now seen the famous German leader and also something of the great change he has effected. "Whatever one may think of his methods - and they are certainly not those of a parliamentary country, there can be no doubt that he has achieved a marvelous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude towards each other, and in their social and economic outlook. He rightly claimed at Nuremberg that in four years his movement had made a new Germany. It is not the Germany of the first decade that followed the war - broken, dejected and bowed down with a sense of apprehension and impotence. It is now full of hope and confidence, and of a renewed sense of determination to lead its own life without interference from any influence outside its own frontiers. There is for the first time since the war a general sense of security. The people are more cheerful. There is a greater sense of general gaiety of spirit throughout the land. It is a happier Germany. I saw it everywhere, and Englishmen I met during my trip and who knew Germany well were very impressed with the change. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, as resolute will and a dauntless heart. He is not merely in name but in fact the national Leader. He has made them safe against potential enemies by whom they were surrounded. He is also securing them against the constant dread of starvation which is one of the most poignant memories of the last years of the War and the first years of the Peace. Over 700,000 died of sheer hunger in those dark years. You can still see the effect in the physique of those who were born into that bleak world.

David Lloyd George, Daily Express, September 17. 1936

The Jews weren't happy! And Yeah then he marched into Czechoslovakia, and Poland, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, France etc. what a great guy... Sigh! Made everyone happy while he persecuted the Jews and implemented his plan to take over the world. Some of you folks should read Mein Kempf!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonmoux
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Hitler was not only a good leader but a great leader like anyone ever walked this planet. He was as much bad or you can say evil as any common leader like George Washington, Winston Churchill or Edward II not more or less.

That has got to be the most ignorant absurd statement I have heard in a long time...Sigh!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Do you know why Hitler invaded the Netherlands?
The Netherlands was supposedly neutral but they were in fact supporting England. The Dutch secret service supported British intelligence services.

(click to open player in new window)

The Venlo Incident makes that very clear. England was a threat and the Netherlands is strategically seen a perfect place to build up troops in order to invade Germany. So what would you do?
BTW, the economy boomed the first 4 years of the war, before Hitler invaded the Netherlands, they were like many other countries at the time, in a deep recession.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

there's no way he could have known that as he wasn't taught in school such things and now that most grew up forming ideologies based on what they've learned or discovered with time ,as long as it fit their learnings , are more than skeptical to other views. And if we think about it , it is normal, sadly i say this

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
well...

Good or bad, love him or hate him, one thing is true. If it wasnt for Hitler, the jews and zionists of today wouldnt have their "chosen land", their beloved Israel. They know it was a "small price to pay" for the land of "God's chosen people". Even Ben Gurion made some pretty shocking statements regarding the creation of the state of Israel implying that any sacrifice was worth to unite the jews in Israel.

Like it or not... Hitler did come in handy.

Now... he also said "One day the world will know I was right". Considering all that has happened and is happening everyday concerning israel and all the attitudes you see and hear about everyday... Who knows...

Maybe he was right... I dont know. Yet. Time will tell if he was right or not. We will know...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I read here so many conflicts as to if Hitler was good or bad, right or wrong.
We live in a world that is mostly grey. And there is a big danger in condemming Hitler and the like totaly. Just because they were barbaric and immoral against a great many people, they were not so against all.
Just because I don't like like their conclusions, means not by a long shot that they didn't have valid arguments.
The big chalange is to pull every speech apart, see the truth and the bad, and drive your own conclusions.
This thinking on your own feet and only that is going to prevent the next holocaust.
And even that might not be enough.
I once had a professor he said: "Never underestimate what happend, it was not about arguments, it was a fashion. Most people did not know why they followed, they did so because it was hip."
That said, it is no surprise to find truth in old speeches, especialy, regarding international banks.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Wow what a great find charlie the loafer. I have never heard of this speech by Hitler before. This is why I love ATS. People with many different interest, finds new, unusal informations... LOL Is this really Hitler though??? It doesn't sound like him... Is the translantion accurate as well??? Well, I would not know.. cause i only speak english....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join