It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra, Extra, Announcing obamas Birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Extra, Extra, Announcing obamas Birth

beforeitsnews.com

As it turns out it was done more or less sporadically. You see, when I decide to research something I don’t do a half- assed job of it. So I pulled a sample size of ten days from each paper. I began the splendidly tedious process of comparing the incidence of the same birth announcements being listed in both papers. Mainly with an eye towards how often they matched in exact order.The only time this occurred in that particular way within the ten days that I researched, was on the dates that had obama’s birth announcements.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There has been plenty talk of Obams birth. I am posting this because it is written by someone who a lot of research. He spent time looking at news papers that have been archived on micro film. He did comparisons of micro film in different locations. He found inconsistencies in the news paper on the same page as was Obamas birth announcement. It might be nothing and it might be something more. But the information is there.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry,
But they look PhotoShopped.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Violater
It says in the article that he did enlarge them. So they defently have been manipulated. That does not necessary mean fraud though.
Also part of the point of the article is that the records have been changed, so the photo shopping might have been done before the person who wrote the article got to them.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Violator1 saw my post was a dup & let me know.
I can just see 3 different groups with the same list changing 3 different locations but in their own way. It MUST have been Republicans under Bush.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Okay lets just say there is irrefutible proof that Obama is not a Naural Born Citizen.

Will it change anything? Like really will it change anything?

Not in the slightest....

I think arguing over Obama's legality makes no difference now, it is unimportant, what is imporant is cleaning the ocean.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
Violator1 saw my post was a dup & let me know.
I can just see 3 different groups with the same list changing 3 different locations but in their own way. It MUST have been Republicans under Bush.
Can you rewrite your post in English and not in hip hop please? I would like to understand it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I cannot understand what the guy is trying to say, his whole point escapes me.

Anyone help me out here?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmm. I'm sure this is fun as hell for the guy doing the "research", but thse sort of "Let me see what unusual things I find." expeditions where he comments on every little item he finds aren't really valid. Its easy to look at something and find inconsistancies but hard to predict before hand what you find to see if it matches your theory. IHe seems to be suggesting all sorts of things, throwing out lots of possibilities and saying one fo them must be right since there are so many. I don't like that sort of argument.

Paul

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
I cannot understand what the guy is trying to say, his whole point escapes me.

The writer is saying he has found inconsistencies with the news papers printing the birth announcement of Obama.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
The writer is saying he has found inconsistencies with the news papers printing the birth announcement of Obama.

Among otherthings it seems like he's suggesting microfilm at various libraries could have been switched to insert the Obama birth announcements once the COLB became an issue.

Paul

new topics

top topics

join