It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish troops deployed in Cyprus, top intelligence ranks Islamized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by RedGolem

This is the second time he is recruiting the IHH terrorists who assaulted Israeli commandos boarding the Mavi Marmara on May 31, leaving nine people dead and 45 injured

Well, that is one heck of a slant. Those poor Israeli commando's were attacked by those dastardly peace activists with their wrenches of mass destruction.

Seen the video? I think you're the one who's trying to slant the truth. The video speaks for itself. By the way, you can easily kill someone with a wrench. And they're obviously not peace activists if they're trying to kill people with wrenches.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by RedGolem

This is the second time he is recruiting the IHH terrorists who assaulted Israeli commandos boarding the Mavi Marmara on May 31, leaving nine people dead and 45 injured

Well, that is one heck of a slant. Those poor Israeli commando's were attacked by those dastardly peace activists with their wrenches of mass destruction.

Seen the video? I think you're the one who's trying to slant the truth. The video speaks for itself. By the way, you can easily kill someone with a wrench. And they're obviously not peace activists if they're trying to kill people with wrenches.

With all due respect and without taking sides here as i would rather keep a neutral stand on this matter for future reference.

The fact that a ship was bordered and the fact that the global community was informed of Israel's intentions was precisely that. The global community was left with two options. Either take a stand and deflect our intentions or take a back seat. Obviously the outcome is now well documented. As for the details....well they are simply lost in translation.

<< 1   >>

join