It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish troops deployed in Cyprus, top intelligence ranks Islamized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

beforeitsnews.com

The prime minister's office in Ankara is forking out millions of dollars to the IHH (Insani Yardim Vakfi), the Istanbul-based terrorist group linked to al Qaeda and Hamas, with orders to purchase 8-10 large ships for a formidable fleet to challenge the Israeli Navy and its enforcement of the 20-mile blockade of the Gaza Strip.

This is the second time he is recruiting the IHH terrorists who assaulted Israeli commandos boarding the Mavi Marmara on May 31, leaving nine people dead and 45 injured
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.debka.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israel and Turkey Square off over Flotilla Crisis
Turkey To Challenge Israel, Support Hamas

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What it seems to me is hear we have Turkey that is just really wants a fight with Israel pretty bad. If the source article above is correct, and his office is donating money and or giving support to a terror group that has got to have some effect on there membership in the European Union. Because of that we should also consider this is just a bunch of talk also.

beforeitsnews.com

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

This is the second time he is recruiting the IHH terrorists who assaulted Israeli commandos boarding the Mavi Marmara on May 31, leaving nine people dead and 45 injured

Well, that is one heck of a slant. Those poor Israeli commando's were attacked by those dastardly peace activists with their wrenches of mass destruction.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Could this possibly be a hint that the war of religion is about to take place and end this insane battle of civilizations that has taken place for the last thousands of years?

I hope so.

S+F from me.

The end is near.

Or

The do-over is near.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't take this serious mate!

The terrorist and AQ connection with the humanitarian aid group was a planted lie and misinformation from the political Hawk advisors in the cabinet.

This is now probably completely debunked!

I wrote a thread about it here:

Under Scrutiny, IDF Retracts Claims About Flotilla’s Al Qaeda Links

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Wiredamerican
thanks and thanks for posting.
As to the end being near, I will not make a decision on that one. I still think it is possible that Turkey or the individual who leeked the information is just blowing wind.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Seems like any group that does not agree with uncle same or fights back is a terrorist group because, well uncle sam says so and lets forget about uncle sam bombing everyone or the zionists trying to commit geniside.

Who needs freinds when you have enemies like that.

Still we are all terrorsits now so i would not want to be left out.

Yes poor boys only had painball guns and the peace activists had machine guns and SAM missiles, such a one side fight with nine dead and most being shot in the back from point blank range.

The zionists must have superman fighting for them and that is why we kept hearing shoots long before batman and robin jumped down the ropes.

Could it be the world knows who the real cowards are

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
No, not superman. More like this hero:
link

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Debka is the original source btw, so may not be entirely reliable, but seems fairly plausible

www.debka.com...

Last week, ahead of the Marmara incident, Erdogan began deploying at the Turkish end of Cyprus air, naval and marine units, holding them ready to combat Israeli takeovers of Gaza-bound vessels.

He was only restrained from sending them into action by the last-minute intervention of President Barack Obama's NSA James Jones and President Nicolas Sarkozy's chef de bureau who, according to debkafile's Washington and Paris sources, threatened him with isolation in NATO and Europe if he went ahead.

Saturday, the Turkish leader had his aides leak to the media that he was seriously thinking of leading the next flotilla in person to dramatize his confrontation with Israel.

Turkey's state prosecutors are instructed to prepare charges of murder and piracy on the high seas against Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu, defense minister Ehud Barak and chief of staff Lt. Gen. Gaby Ashkenazy.

If the above is true and takes place, I cannot see much of a way back for Turkey to remain in NATO, and so they'll thrust themselves head forwards into their new islamic alliances and hope that Russia or China backs them.

Southern Europe and the middle east to soon be at war around the same time as the Euro collapses.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Yes poor boys only had painball guns and the peace activists had machine guns and SAM missiles, such a one side fight with nine dead and most being shot in the back from point blank range.
The zionists must have superman fighting for them and that is why we kept hearing shoots long before batman and robin jumped down the ropes.
Could it be the world knows who the real cowards are

Are you implying that the Al Quada terrorists on board the Turkey ship shot those nine people? You state that they had machine guns and SAMs?
Source please.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Debka(mossad) really....lies are getting bigger everyday...azrael wants to look nice to international community now...news are not true just ignore them...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

beforeitsnews.com

The prime minister's office in Ankara is forking out millions of dollars to the IHH (Insani Yardim Vakfi), the Istanbul-based terrorist group linked to al Qaeda and Hamas, with orders to purchase 8-10 large ships for a formidable fleet to challenge the Israeli Navy and its enforcement of the 20-mile blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Related News Links:
www.debka.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israel and Turkey Square off over Flotilla Crisis
Turkey To Challenge Israel, Support Hamas

Your source, BeforeItsNews is actually using Debka as a source. And as usual, Debka is self-sourcing. . .

Does anyone realize how many times Debka has gotten the story wrong or just plain made stuff up? Pravda has a better track record. . Barely.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hold up, the IHH isn't a terrorist group. They are a humanitarian aid organisation!

Background

According to Reuters, "the Istanbul-based Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (IHH) is an Islamic charity group banned in Israel that was formed to provide aid to Bosnian Muslims in the mid-1990s. It has been involved in aid missions in Pakistan, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Indonesia, Iraq, Palestinian territories and other places, according to Turkish media." [11] The organization's website describes activity in Turkey, the Middle East, Europe, South America, Central Asia, South Asia, and the Caucasus.[12] For the past six years, IHH has held Special Consultative status as an NGO (non-governmental organization) in the United Nations Economic and Social Council.

IHH

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
Debka(mossad) really....lies are getting bigger everyday...azrael wants to look nice to international community now...news are not true just ignore them...

In responce to the lies are getting bigger.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Adolf Hitler

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The recent visit to Greece from Turkey with all its glory and associated industrial representatives was to inform Greece that troop movements were to begin and by no means are they an indication of hostile intentions. An agreed time slot has been confirmed and assurances from Greece as to not miss interpret such a troop build up as an act of aggression. Anyone with any reasonable or should i say particular clearance can confirm this reply.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some time ago I started a thread that became very interesting and which is related to the the Ergenekon organization, their support for Israel and how Erdogan is threatening secularity. Although not fully related to this topic, I thought some of you might want to read into it.

A random quote:

Make no mistake, Turkish military has been seen as the ENEMY by the current Turkish Government. Just look how the current governments reactions against Israel during the last years...you'll see and parts of the puzzle will fit.

50 Turkish commanders held over coup

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yes i am aware of your thread. Well placed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Some time ago I started a thread that became very interesting and which is related to the the Ergenekon organization, their support for Israel and how Erdogan is threatening secularity. Although not fully related to this topic, I thought some of you might want to read into it.

A random quote:

Make no mistake, Turkish military has been seen as the ENEMY by the current Turkish Government. Just look how the current governments reactions against Israel during the last years...you'll see and parts of the puzzle will fit.

50 Turkish commanders held over coup

Yupp...thats me.....i told you before not believe crappy news, ask me first
)))

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ohh..and..in my honest opinion that IHH is no innocent too... We've been hearing that there are parts of it that are very much related to hamass...That ships first mission was probably for delivery of the humanatarian aid to gazza, but we also believe that there was a group in it with different agenda...becauae when they returned to turkey couple of days afterall the incident, their talks were not very good......so this was not a very innocent mission but still doesn't give israel the right to jump on it with state of the art weaponary in the international waters..there were other ways to stop it too, but what happened is happened. After this incident, stones will be out of place in the mideast.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
After this incident, stones will be out of place in the mideast.

This is exactly what was and agreed upon. Myself, i am not the least surprised. Get it ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join