It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb Video - When False Flags Don't Fly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
S&F excellent video,
I could not sum it up any better.
When is America going to wake up, and find a way to hold thier government accountable for their treasonous actions? If we all continue to ignore these proven false flags, it’s just a matter of time when our own government will turn on it's people, and by then it will be to late to do anything.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In the testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin, former corporate manager of Fairchild Industries, she speaks of Wernher Von Braun's deathbed testimony of the final "False Flag" operation, the hostile E.T's How far will they go with this stupidity!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think I know what they are talking about.

Seriously, this time.

At least one of the topics of discussion, if they are as smart as they are rumored to be....is this.

WHO do the people trust?
This is HUGELY important to them.

They have their network. There are members in their club that are supposed to control the sheeple, to guarantee that they have the peoples trust, their faith,
they are supposed to OWN the NEWS and what YOU are supposed to believe.

They are failing, and they know it. It does not mean they will ultimately fail at their objectives. That is up to us.

That is probably their worst fear, that the common man will actually start thinking for his self.

They fear a loss of control, the "great awakening".

They do NOT like this attention, they want to remain behind the scenes.
TOO many people are trusting people THEY have no control over.

That has to change.

Look for the change.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Excellent OP…a much-deserved star!

Nero conspired against the Christians and in turn created martyrs and empowered a new religion…not new, but the same can be said about 9/11 and the new growth of the current Jihadist Muslim nation. A false flag create an enemy never before present and empowers them for its own propaganda machine. The populist absorbs this information and rallies behind the propaganda machine…but, until the internet and the communication age. They should have found a way to regulate the internet during its conception…too late now.

The populist is waking up from its long slumber and that should jolt Wall Street, World Governments, and rest of those in power. Least TPTB forget what happened to Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette when the populist decided there was only one solution to the ills of society. Not that I am promoting social unrest or anarchy, but history…strange as it is…repeats itself.

Best,
rgs

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
Perhaps it is this increased awareness that has prevented a major
"terrorist" attack on our soil? Or they are just extremely patient.

1 thing to note here is:

When Americans are involved in Terrorism
on her own people, u get big booooms
and buildings fall down!!! (9/11, Oklahoma City)

When Islamic Terrorists are involved you
get fireworks and propane tanks. (Times Square)

You can tell a difference by the MO.
(Method of Operation)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The church never said the world was flat. It did say the earth did not revolve around the sun.

Originally posted by LieBuster
Fantastic.

We are like the people that were telling the world that the earth is round when the church was trying to say it's flat but the truth will come out however we need to be a bit more skeptial about our new found freedom that the internet seems to offer.

Make no mistake we are being watched if they went so far as to monitor every telephone call and email in the USA

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Excellent video, full of truth about the history of ~false-flag~ operations, and
the reasons governments engage in them.

Sadly, history repeats itself time and again, for the masses are easily led, easily lied to, and easily coerced.

Even now, I hear my peers rail against Islamic terrorists, "...they all want
to kill us, I say nuke 'em to hell and let God sort em out." I hear this to
such a degree that it shames me for all humans.

I say kill the evil men at the top who operate above the law, who justify
killing innocents for profit or power, who justify staving innocents, for their
gain, who justify their acts of hate and greed, because they believe
themselves to be superior....I say kill 'em all...let Satan sort 'em out.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna save that one to my favorites... the people are starting to awaken... they're still very groggy though

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
Perhaps it is this increased awareness that has prevented a major
"terrorist" attack on our soil? Or they are just extremely patient.

1 thing to note here is:

When Americans are involved in Terrorism
on her own people, u get big booooms
and buildings fall down!!! (9/11, Oklahoma City)

When Islamic Terrorists are involved you
get fireworks and propane tanks. (Times Square)

You can tell a difference by the MO.
(Method of Operation)

The MO's may seem different, but please, the terrorists are the same. Maybe a few individuals got carried away, believing the govt lies that al CIA-duh was al Qaeda and tried to join them, at least two got arrested for that, but face it any real terrorism has been your tax dollars at work.
Actually it is not really likely they will stage any more false flags. What we can expect from those stupids is all out war against us. God help us if the military don't wake up before then.
Obama is deploying troops to 75 different countries. What the blankety blank are they up to with that?

It looks like the gulf spill might have been a false flag to limit oil production before people realize that peak oil is a myth, that there are no fossils in fossil fuel and that there is a lot more oil down there then they want you to know. Here is a blog by Rick Tay, probably Rick Taylor, but all I could see on the window tab was Tay... BP Blow Out

[edit on 7-6-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah because there is no such thing as a terrorist organization.

I believe in false flags but not believing there are hate groups out there that are willing to destroy lives by committing terrorist attacks, then well, you're living in a very dreamy world.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
TPTB please take note. Every single citizen is now aware that false flags are not only possible, but that government has been turning them into a reality. The masses have awoken. Each government official that works below you, each media personal itching to break the biggest story ever, each police officer on the scene, each firefighter that puts out the fire, and each hospital worker are now ready and able to see through the holes of your official story. We will ask questions. We are not afraid. We are all waiting for the next false flag event because this time we have our blindfolds off. We are ready to poke holes deep into the false flag because this time we will make sure it is your last.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

Ex

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Starred & Flagged

Food for thought and so well spoken!
Excellent Video, thank you !

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Excellent video.
to the point, star and flag for excellent find.
Someday it would be nice if the majority could be and act like the majority.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
too bad you are yelling into the big end of the megaphone.

Lol, aint we all brother!
Great post, even bettter idea. we need to meet out all of these terrorists.
I think most of them are in cells located in America!
Wall street to be exact.

They are the NWO, we are the NWTF!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Fantastic video!!! Thanks for sharing, had loads of stuff I already new about but put together in such a way I'm in awe.
Although I also hope that whenever the government next does an atrocity, the public will know who think, did it that, that they won't turn to violence, but instead towards organised, political movements, that aim to provide real change, for the greater good.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Good job Star and flaggin this puppy boy! It's sooo nice to see something like this come out! Hopefully more of this thing will continue! The Great Awakening is in full swing!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here's another video that highlights the phychological techniques used in interogation techniques that were extended for use amongst the general population. Milton friedman's economic shock treatment.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Posting this video here was a great idea.

I hear a lot of persons saying "peoples need to wake up" but we all have to remember that we have a role to play in this wakening. Today's means of communication, and most of all the Internet allows us to share this kind of video, to spread as much as possible what we are convinced to be true. Put that on Facebook, twitter (actually I don't know how Twitter works but if it's possible do it
), on your blogs, send it by e-mail, show it to your family...

Let's work on that mates, and let's be careful to how TPTB will get round this opposition. I got no doubt that from the moment they will feel that the situation isn't under control anymore they will quickly find another way not to loose their power.

[edit on 7/6/10 by DAMOo]

[edit on 7/6/10 by DAMOo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Thankyou Iamonlyhuman.

It's funny how in this day and age our level of understanding of history almost seems to be deliberately manipulated so we forget the past quicker and worry about the future more.

and so we don't connect the dots to see the patterns continually repeating, and yet we blindly run were we are told it will be the safest.

we are like lemmings.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Interesting that once again the false flag event that destroyed a nation and the lives of millions is overlooked to save red faces.
I write of course about 'Racak'.

www.youtube.com...://www.mediamonitors.net/gowans1.html
www.freerepublic.com...
www.antiwar.com...

Just for starters.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join