It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb Video - When False Flags Don't Fly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+126 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
From the Corbett Report . In my opinion, a must watch. He nails it.

Those who have studied history know that nothing invigorates and empowers an authoritarian regime more than a spectacular act of violence, some sudden and senseless loss of life that allows the autocrat to stand on the smoking rubble and identify himself as the hero. It is at moments like this that the public—still in shock from the horror of the tragedy that has just unfolded before them—can be led into the most ruthless despotism: despotism that now bears the mantle of "security."

Acts of terror and violence never benefit the average man or woman. They only ever benefit those in positions of power.

Transcript here.

Excerpt:

But there is something else that's different now from what it was in 1995. The people are learning something else about terrorism: they are not terrorists for speaking out against their government. They are not terrorists for wanting the government to stop selling their children into servitude to pay bankers their bonuses. They are not terrorists for pointing out that the FBI and the CIA and Mossad and MI6 are behind every major terrorist event.

The people are not terrorists because they do not want to see more death. They do not want more destruction, the spilling of the blood of their fellow citizens is not in their interests. Death and destruction only ever serves the governmental and financial and industrial interests who always grow in power and wealth in the wake of every tragedy. Time and again, the people pay with their lives, and the governments and the banks and the war machine only grows and prospers.

The people do not want terrorism because it does not benefit them. It only benefits the existing power structure.

And this time, if there is another staged event to blame on the government's enemy of the day, the people will know who to blame.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Star and flag brudda! It's time the people begin to wake up and realize that the shadow agencies have their hands in everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dudett:
GREAT FIND.
My sig. refers to the new law where we are all considered terrorists.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
11 flags and 2 responses.

But then again, I guess nobody can refute it so...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am the Central Scrutinizer.

Your post is just ....well...wrong.
Star and flag

Ps
too bad you are yelling into the big end of the megaphone.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Fantastic.

We are like the people that were telling the world that the earth is round when the church was trying to say it's flat but the truth will come out however we need to be a bit more skeptial about our new found freedom that the internet seems to offer.

Make no mistake we are being watched if they went so far as to monitor every telephone call and email in the USA

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thank you for introducing me to the reports of good calibre. s&f

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder what the Bilderbergers are talking about? The one's that showed up that is.

"WTF are we gonna do? They know we exist now! Rocky, you got any answers?"

"It's ROCKEFELLER, with a MR. in front of it you *&^()*..."

"Look, WE have all of the money, we have the military schooled and fooled, what are we afraid of?"

"ATTENTION, that is what we are afraid of you *&^^%(*...."

"Reap what you sow, Rocky....."

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
Dudett:
GREAT FIND.
My sig. refers to the new law where we are all considered terrorists.

Is that law have anything to do with FEMA camps set up...

They have a place to put people now, which they needed before a law was put in place.

Question:

Do you guys really think we would pass a law that considers all of us terrorists ?
If you knew this bill meant that your dad , mom, cousings, brother, aunts ect were now looked at as terrorists would we have passed it ? Nope.

That is because we have no power in laws passed.

Once elected people are in power for a set ammount of time......in that time , they have a window to get what they need to get done....before the next person comes in to do the same...

These People " TPTB " are really freaking smart..........their only flaw is that they think they are smarter than they are...

And that will always keep you from becoming as smart as you could be.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Alex Jones just reported Sunday Night that Bilderbuggers have voted to go to war with Iran
my take...
combned with other sourses
late this year early the next

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Because the times, they are a changin'

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yep,

The PTB have to do this to create the whole industry. Left to our own ways people will just get along for the most part, party, trade and go about their daily lives.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've been looking and looking for just how Iran will be brought into the Iserail conflict if they can not be provoked and i think i've found it.

www.haaretz.com...

He also warned that Iran is trying to supply Hamas with rockets capable of reaching Tel Aviv.

master stroke if ever i seen one but would this on it's own be egnough for the world to allow iserail to drop nukes on iran.

The offical Flag of Iserail has become the false flag with a painball gun.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Awesome find OP! Everyone in the world should watch this. I am sharing it with everyone. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this video and you will see that the Gulf of Mexico incident was staged. To complete another section of a puzzle.
We need to understand our country and the world is ran by Satanist.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Doctor G
Dudett:

These People " TPTB " are really freaking smart..........their only flaw is that they think they are smarter than they are...

And this will be their downfall. Their feelings of superiority blind them to the fact that millions of us know what is going on and we are large enough in numbers to make a difference. Amusing to see that they at least take us half seriously now, keep spreading your knowledge!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The only reason is it advantageous to attempt a false flag is to garner public support, whether it be from the citizens of the country involved or international. This is why it is so important that people understand what really is happening around them and dig for the truth when something just doesn't sit right. If governments don't think they'll get away with it, they may just think twice about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Perhaps it is this increased awareness that has prevented a major "terrorist" attack on our soil? Or they are just extremely patient.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
S&F and Thanks.

Don't see how anyone can refute this. I really can't add much except to say excellent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join