It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Government Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Proof that Obama, Holder, and Schwarzenegger must be corrupt

If President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger were honest men, Richard I. Fine would not be in jail. The illegal disbarment and imprisonment of attorney Richard I. Fine is absolute proof that the entire U.S. Government and its Judicial System is corrupt beyond measure.

According to Stephen Lendman, a research associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization, in an article he wrote entitled Richard I. Fine’s Judicial Lynching,
reported in the Sunday, April 18th, 2010 issue of the Baltimore Chronicle & Sentinel,
Richard I. Fine has been illegally disbarred and imprisoned by an incredibly corrupt system.

While just a little homework will establish the fact that Richard I. Fine is clearly the victim of a horribly corrupt government in the state of California, this case also serves as undeniable evidence that President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, and many other high ranking member of the U.S. Government must be corrupt also.

How could this possibly not be the case? If America had either an honest president or attorney general, Richard I. Fine would be released from jail immediately and the criminal judges and LA county officials involved would be punished. Unfortunately, America appears to be run by outlaws.

As Richard I. Fine says, “This is the biggest judicial scandal and judicial bribery scheme in American history.” The U.S. Constitution has been trashed. Fine has now been in jail over a year. He is held in solitary confinement and being treated worse than a serial killer in hopes that he will drop his charges against the criminal judges and L.A. County officials.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
We all hear you but what can we say !

Hittlers SS could jail who ever they liked and the Germans still belived they lived within a democracy at the time.

many people will only wake up when they are skiny, can borrow no more and that time is fast aproaching and then lets see if the public fears the goverment or the goverment fears the public.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Care to put a link with information so we can see what you are talking about please?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
One only has to walk outside, turn on the news, sit in on a court hearing or confront a police officer to see that the government and justice system is hopelessly corrupt. I don't really think we need to be pointing to particular 'cases' in order to prove what is an obvious given.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
OK, where's the freekin proof that Obama and Holder are corrupt. Massive colossal Fail!!!! Richard Fine is a victim of the California Supreme Court, which disbarred him, and LA County Superior Judge David Yaffe, who jailed him. Go back to third grade and relearn the difference between the Federal and state judiciaries. The source article doesn't mention either Obaba or Holder. You just fabricated that. That makes you a liar and corrupt. The real shame is that a truthful and informative post about Mr. Fine's travails at the hands of county and state officials, uncorrupted by your obvious political agenda, would have told a story that needs telling. As it stands, it's jusy a petty hoax by a sore loser.

new topics

top topics

join