It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010: Between the sword and the wall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Bilderberg 2010: Between the sword and the wall

www.guardian.co.uk

Do you know how much this is costing?" asked Hannah. "Do you think the Spanish economy can afford all this?" Grimly, the enormous bald detective started deleting images of his comrades with his giant thumb. "Your opinion," he growled, "is right."

He handed the camera back to Hannah. "But you've deleted my best shots!" The detective whistled to his comrades, who were busy sniffing a jar of salted olives they had found in my car boot. He had them turn around, facing away from the camera.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
2012-final conclusion revised.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There has been plenty of talk about the Builderbrg meeting. The source article hear talks about one persons experience at the event. How things have changed from one year to the next, and about how tight the security is, in regard to how much the state is spending on it. If you have any opinions or comments please post them.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
They are starting to realize that people are waking up, and pretty soon their tactics are not going to work any more. These police seem to not be very impressed with them, hence their less than vigorous oppression of journalists. It's progress, yes, but more is still needed, to keep them on the back foot.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Warpcrafter
thanks for posting
I do think you are right about people starting to wake up. I am just not to sure if it will really do any good. With the political and economic power the people who attend Bilderberg have I am just not to sure if it is going to matter if the people are awake to it or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Rafa says that on Thursday, as police and activists squared off for the first time and as Rafa took the megaphone, it was this same comisario who stood in front of the cordon. "You have a heart under your badge", cried Rafa, "you have a brain under your hat. You are the ones we will be drinking with after the football, not the ones up the hill!"

Rafa reached out his hands towards the cordon. People who witnessed his speech say this moment defined the subsequent dynamic between the protesters and the police. "You should be protecting us, not them!" Rafa implored. "We are the people. You are the people. You are one of us!"

Rafa says he spoke directly to the comisario when he said: "A time is coming when you may be asked to use violence against us. A time is coming when you will have to choose sides. You will have to decide." And Rafa says he saw tears in the eyes of the comisario.

"I think, my friend, that I touched his heart."

This is by far the best coverage I've ever read on Bilderberg.. honestly.. it I believe is showing that the strain between "us and them" is tightening.. and police and military are soon to be given their choice: "Defend us, or defend Them .. you choose"

While in Spain I believe the situation is far different than Greece.. while Spain is more laid back, they are not famous for putting down protests by the baton, where as Greece is well known for their fights with protesters and rioters.. I cannot for certain be sure that the officers in Spain represent the overall protectors view of the Elite.. I sadly believe it ultimately still comes down to -- who pays their wages? .. At this time, the bankers, the rich, the powerful do.. Just like they protected Bilderberg, not because they like them, but because they get paid too. They just had salaries cut, hours cut.. they are angry at austerity measures.. it, imo, is more disgruntled mumbling regarding their employers than it is siding with protesters..

In countries like Spain, and most of Europe, even if half the police and army sides with the People, it still leaves a good portion to protect the rich, their employers.. mercenaries are not known for acts of kindness based on moral decisions and beliefs.. but Europe is mostly unarmed.. there is little to no resistance.. at the point of revolution, it's still going to be knives and fire bombs vs. high caliber rifles and armored vehicles..

Let us pray when the time comes -- and it will come -- that the police, the army, our defenders of public order and decency.. will side with the People, because they know what's right, what's wrong, and that their masters are the source of the Worlds ailments.. Let us hope they still remember, in the moment, that they truly are one of us.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rockpuck
thanks for posting
yes it does seem coverage is improving. Hopefully it will continue to do so, although be it I am still rather skeptical there.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Everyone seems pretty convinced people are waking up. I'm not so sure yet but only time will tell if all the madness can be stopped. My only question is what do you think would happen if things truly were turned around and these top secret meetings were held in public? How do you things would go if there was no longer an "us and them"?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
can you guys post which media is currently covering the bilderberg meeting ?

and some websites just to read some articles ... there are not a lot of them being posted here

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWtoHide
My only question is what do you think would happen if things truly were turned around and these top secret meetings were held in public? How do you things would go if there was no longer an "us and them"?

NWtoHide
first off I don't think these meetings will ever be held in public. These meetings are all about rich and powerful people becoming more rich and more powerful. Having them in public would defeat that purpose.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This used to be the stuff of conspiracy, Bildeberg. Talk of Bildeberg would give you a strange look, people would ask where is you tin foil hat? Now it's in the Guardian. How things have changed. They still arrive there at different places around the globe, year after year, those who think of themselves as our masters. These hundred or so think themselves seperate from the rest of us. In secret they plot between themselves at methods of global domination. These arrogant ones have no sense of compassion or empathy or humility. They are cursed by their own arrogance. It's time for people of the World to cut the strings of the puppet masters and demand a new World. One without greed or avarice, violence or hunger, this is our destiny, we the people. We shall be united in the greater good of creation.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong i definitely agree with you, there is no way these people would ever surrender there secrecy. I just mean if people really did wake up and realize the sham being put on what would happen?

I just really can't imagine how people would react on a large scale, it's easy for the few of us to complain and say things need to change but how exactly would that change occur. The system from top to bottom is controlled, if that control was no longer there what would we be left with. (also I'm not saying we need this control, far from it. Just sort of playing devil's advocate here.)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
It's time for people of the World to cut the strings of the puppet masters and demand a new World. One without greed or avarice, violence or hunger, this is our destiny, we the people. We shall be united in the greater good of creation.

Klaatumagnum
I like what your saying, it is very good ideas. But they are also very Utopian. There is always going to be some of what you want the world to be with out just because of human nature. I just feel there is to much of what was mentioned above and something should be done about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here's another article about it.
www.independent.co.uk...

It's making more and more headlines now.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged to bring more attention to the meeting!!
Which is being largely ignored even by sites like this.

I feel like we got trolled by a the very convenient Flotilla drama. The Elite have a good handle on the mainstream media so the Bilderberg meeting won't get covered there so they had to somehow control the discourse on the internet also .

Nothing occupies conspiracy forums and alternative media like a new Israeli/Palestinian incident. It is almost too easy to steer discussion on forums these days. Watch that when the meeting ends the flotilla drama will probably go away also.

I'm not saying Israel controls anything I truly believe they are pawns like every other country but i think we all got trolled with that story and lost site of the real news which is the Bilderberg meeting.

Word on the street is that they may have green lit an attack on Iran but who knows, coverage is still so bad for the meeting.

Thanks TS for posting about this years Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Beefcake
thanks, and you do bring up a good point. That flotilla incident could have been just a diversion. I am not to sure how many might have considered that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
This used to be the stuff of conspiracy, Bildeberg. Talk of Bildeberg would give you a strange look, people would ask where is you tin foil hat? Now it's in the Guardian.

I wonder, when there'll be the benefit of hindsight and the ability to look back in 20 or 30 years time, how many of the things that are discussed here will be recognised truths, or at least mainstream discussions rather than fringe? I'm sure there'll be tonnes that won't and that will be forever consigned to the darkest depths of the interwebs, and there is a case to be said for firing off enough arrows and you'll eventually hit the target, but it would really fascinating to look into the future and see what would have crossed over..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Alex Jones just said tonight that the bilderbergs just voted to attack Iran

Lindsey Williams who has been very accurate because of his association
with the elites that ran the oil field on the north slope where he was a minister said earlier this year that the attack on Iran would be late this year or early net that it would just be saber ratling till then

I think Williams worked for BP in Alaska
yup he does too
www.americanfreepress.net...
why the heck were they drilling in the gulf with lax safety when there is 200 years worth on the north slope?

Anyhow the Bilderbergs told the members of the UK guardian they are frightened of the fact that they are so exposed, then they realized it was the press and booted them.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
For those who would like a little more information on Alex Jones, Hear is a link where you can get a little more info on him.
I do hope the above post will be wrong about the Bilderbergs voting to attack Iran.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks OP for this thread. ::sprinkles stars everywhere::

Any word on who is in attendence this year? Thanks in advance for any replies!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join