It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010: Between the sword and the wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As for Alex Jones. Don't really care for him, but I do know that the Big Wigs of the little cabal they started back in 1947 was rally secretive until approximately 1952.
There are so many thing' that are spooky of of the control of not only Gov.'s but the rich and powerful of the selected world of their choice.
When I was inquiring about President elect Obama before his inauguration time, was accused of all kinds of thing's, but mainly being a "Obama Hater" which was untrue, I just had question's.
And now if one look' a bit deeper into he rabbit whole, Mr. Obama has or had deep affiliation's to these types and specific high ranking member's.
I guess my main concern is "What will be on the gambit for the next few years of tyranny?"
Webster G. Tarpley's prediction's of his presidency has so far become a reality of how our realities will change with him in office. And having all of the Iran/Iraq and middle Eastern conflict's in place, who knows what will happen next, but what ever it will be, it won't be realized until the deed has been started or done.
This is one of the narcissistic mindset of our political and elitist leaders have disgusted me with. Would fare far better to reinstate government's with well rounded and open minded individuals other than mindset-ted war monger's of today and yesteryear. IMHO...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Thank you for your reply. Utopian? Perhaps in the current dimension, but not where we are now entering. There, all will be possible with the power of one's mind. I suggest dearest reader that you begin to contemplate such eventualities, believe them. Believe in your ability as a co-creator. We have the power. P.S. Since Bildeberg met in Greece last year and the Greek economy tanked, I wonder since this years meeting was in Spain, the Spanish economy will suffer the same fate. Will the Bildeberg meeting become a harbinger of doom for the host country? Perhaps these sociopathic bastards will become pariahs, nowhere welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Klaatumagnum
even if the Spanish economy does tank I doubt it will keep the meeting out of other countries. At best I best I might think the government of the host country will start charging them out ragous sums to pay for the security. After all there is no doubt that they can afford it.

<< 1   >>

join