It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some think odd in this pic off mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

check it out zoom in on the pic in adobie
and check out the ufos and Chemtrails

[edit on 10-6-2004 by leejones]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I dont see any UFOs but i do see a cloud formation, that would suggest water or some kind of liquid in the atosphere wouldnt it? Perhaps its a high altitude dust cloud or some thing of that nature. Its worth hving a closer look tho.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't see what you are talking about either. The photo is kinda grainy and I think you can see anything you want to when it's like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I see what you mean some very small dots around and about. Don't think the cloud trails are anything though. but could be dust etc...??who knows

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Grainy pic yes....

BUT I clearly SEE the 'chemtrails'......(makes me THINK this pic was taken on Earth??) WTF would these lines in the sky be DOING in the martian atmosphere????

I see little spots your calling the UFOs and...I ....say.....could be?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have to admit i dont recall seeing any cloud or dust formations in the atmosphere before, either on the ground or on any that were taken from space in orbit. Does anyone with any experience in atmospherics and or photoshop have an opinion on this?
It certainly is reminisant(SP) of a chemtrail.
EDIT:Edited for addition

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
it was on the nasa site it was in plain veiwe aswell

[edit on 10-6-2004 by leejones]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see two distinct "trails" and 4 "dots". 2 are near the top and 2 are near the horizon.

Makes no sense, wether it is a chem trail or not... it certainly looks like that pic is from Earth. I'm not saying it was... but Mars having clouds?

Derek

[edit on 10-6-2004 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
could be the sun rising

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Even clouds would be a stunning revelation, I kinda like the idea of clouds on Mars, makes it more hospitable somehow.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The clouds are indeed very interesting, and according to the lines we're being fed, "shouldn't" be there....... neat.

The dots...... I dunno.
Is it all possible that they're grains of dust on the camera??

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
very interesting pic

there is a place in antartica that looks like mars, wonder if that's where they are???

but since I believe that we are on mars, it is curious to see such linear type clouds... the dots? i don't know, i pointed out another dot in an older thread but got no satisfactory explanation for it as of yet...
so i'll go with the general consensus and say possibly dust or sand.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There seems to be some kind of mole formation on the rocks. As for the dots being UFOs ?..could be
Maybe there is a different form of life on Mars that doesn't constitute solid liquid or gas. Similar to the unconcious mind, a thinking substance?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
From looking at the picture itself it does look as though their are clouds in the sky. But of course thier couldn't be on mars right? All we have is what they allow us to see. I believe that they have found some pretty damn interesting things on mars already although we will never see them.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
could you send the link to nasa for this pic? I would like to see if there is a larger format for this pic. Very interesting indeed. Definatelky looks like cloud formations at first glance.

I blew up the rocks about 600% and it does look like something on them.

The dots... can`t really make them out.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Grainy pic yes....

BUT I clearly SEE the 'chemtrails'......(makes me THINK this pic was taken on Earth??) WTF would these lines in the sky be DOING in the martian atmosphere????

I see little spots your calling the UFOs and...I ....say.....could be?

Yeah, that's a picture of Area 51 probably. lol. Who knows.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
oes anyone have any software that could clean it up a bit? Im interested in that Cloud or dust formation but i dont have the software. Do you think it could be the crest of a distant mountain range and we just cant see the body of it?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ice clouds on Mars

More clouds

[edit on 10-6-2004 by spacedoubt]

[edit on 10-6-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
But clouds of what? Clouds sugest water and NASA would make a big deal about that.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If there's a NASA original photo I'd like to have a look at it. I can't work out which dots you're talking about. There's a lot of scratches on the protective plate covering the camera..some vertical and some more like small chips...(they come out as rough splodges)..

or are you talking about different dots.?

As for the "clouds", agian if someone knows how to find this image on the NASA site it would help.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join