It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran says Israel belongs to Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I recently posted that I haven't heard of any Muslims denouncing the terror activity in the name of Islam, though this story is not condemnation of the acts it IS looks like a good start to a debate on the issue..

Quran says Israel belongs to Jews

If this is true it wouldn't surprise me as many christian churches employ the same tactics of "using their own words to manipulate the teachings of the Bible", while not encouraging the congregations to read and understand the Word of God.....

[edit on 10-6-2004 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Quran basically STEALS all its important parts from the Bible.

If you read up on the life of Mohammed you will find he killed people who didnt agree with him, killed people to get their wives, and built up a harem for himself. Islam was spread through violence and war, submit or die. This isnt a conspiracy theory...is ALL in the Quran!

Islam is a FALSE RELGION, so why quote the Quran?? Which is NOT a holy book. Where are the prophecies of the Quran fullfilled? Compare them to the Bible prophecies that have been fullfilled already. What exactly does Islam teach? There is no salvation in it. Only good works..thats it...no atonement for sin/evil. Mohammed was a warrior. He murdered many many people to spread his religion, which started as a means to stop arabs worshiping many idols. Instead they are now worshipping ONE idol: Islam!

You dont have to look into Quran scripture about Israel. Any mention of it is STOLEN from REAL Hebrew scripture.

Theres a quote that Ive read in two context. One is about the Quran and the other about the Catholic Church:

"Either the Quran is the work of God, or it is the greatest masterpiece of satan"

Gabriel gave the Koran to Mohammed right? Satan appears as an angel of light? Paul said even if an ANGEL brings another gospel dont believe it!!!
Its so plain and obvious. The teachings and life of Jesus , and his death in the flesh and resurection are the only means of atonement for sin. Its easy to spot a false religion, they are all about "works"..."earning your salvation"..but no man is righteous.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
for some reason, i never saw seen the koran involved in disputes between the palestinians and Israelis. It's not the Islamic religion that claimed the land, it's the jewish/christian religions that makes those claims. Because of those claims, the semetic people of the area, which consists of people of various faiths one of which being Islam were misplaced...starting the conflict.

people tend to forget that for centuries, jews, christians, muslims all lived on the same land with no major problems. it was the creation of the state of Israel that escalated any tensions and create the situation we now see.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
TruthStrgnrThanFiction

IT'S CALLED DEFENDING YOUR SELF!!!!!! OF COURSE HE KILLED BACK THEN IT WAS KILL OR BE KILLED!!!! Look at any king including Solomon, all the kings of England, Rome, etc and they did the same thing. All your doing is being a hypocrite.

You seem to forget the carnage the christen have left in the wake of Jesus. They were killed by Romans but when they took power they did the same thing. They killed pagans and kept the Roman Game going( more like roman slaughter) theses people had no regard for human life and they are praised and one of the great civilizations.

He didn't steal anything!!!! He was giving all that knowledge in visions. People didn't believe him so he had to justify the validly of his vision by telling them what was in the bible and Torah without ever reading either of these books. And who the hell is Paul to tell anybody that God doesn�t pick who he wants to show his visions to. He was a man just like you. So you can sit here and think that you are right and the every other religion is evil. But you are just as ignorant and a zealot.

*edit* you quoted an entire post, in relation to its length...prohibited.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Alright everyone, settle down, there are plenty of threads about the nature of the Koran here too, this one is about how it relates to the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts.

While I have read the Koran a few times, it was not written with the current realities in mind.

A bit of a history lesson would help my point:

Durring the time of Islamic control of the holy land, those of Jewish faith were refered to as "people of the book" their book being the Torah. The Jews lived for the most part without problems in the Islamic world, blending in well to everyday life.

Fast forward to the founding of Israel, the real problem that originally irked the Palestinians is that they were forced out of their homeland by the formation of the Jewish nation-state.

The conflict between the Jews and followers of Islam is only from this past century, and as such, was not what was talked about in the Koran. I personally believe that if Mohammed were alive today he would be one of the many fighting for a free and independent Palestine, governed by Palestinians.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A few more sources to be had on this:
The Koran and the Jews
WHAT THE QUR'AN REALLY SAYS
The Qur'an and the Land of Israel
Islam - an introduction
(scroll down about third of the page)

The Qur'an says that Israel belongs to the Jews . . . .

Moses said unto his people (the Israelites): "Remember the good deeds that Allah has done for you, who appointed and gave you prophets and rulers, something he has not given to any other nation in the world; and now, my people (the Israelites), enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you. Do not turn back because otherwise you might be doomed and come to ruin." Surah 5:20-21

Then we let the people (Israel), who were despised, inherit the Eastern and western parts of the land which we had blessed. And the fair word of the Lord was fulfilled for the children of Israel because of their endurance. Surah 7:137

Then we said to the children of Israel: "Dwell in the land, and when the promise of the hereafter will be fulfilled, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations." Surah 17:104

. . . . . but not many Muslims can quote these verses!

WORDS FROM THE KORAN THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Koran Supports Israel
"The Koran Says the Jews Would Return to their Land"

seekerof

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
DaTruth

Maybe I was abit harsh but I still believe Islam is a false religion.

Dont blame Jesus Christ on what so called "Christians" did for starters.
Just compare the life of Jesus Christ with Mohammed. Jesus never killed anyone, never judged, and ultimately died for the sins of the world. Jesus was the perfect sacrifice for sin, allowing for mans redemption. Mohammed said he was Gods greatest prophet. Where are the fullfillment of his "prophecy" ? What does Islam teach about sin? About forgiveness? Its a works based religion. You "earn" your salvation. Which is impossible if you have original sin, you'll never make it without Gods intervention and help. Compare Jesus Christ and his followers lives...they died for what they believed in..and even while being murdered in the most horrific ways, they prayed for the salvation of those who persecuted them. All the apostles were brutally murdered. The gospel was spread through LOVE and PEACE and the power of God. Now Mohammed and his followers? They invaded and murdered. Islam is a religion spread through the SWORD. Its pointless comparing the crusades and what later "so called" christians did. Base your argument on the first Christians who spread the gospel and compare them like I said to the first Muslims. BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Two REALLY hard things to do with Islam and Jesus Christ the Messiah:

1)Separate the message of LOVE, PEACE and SALVATION from the message of the gospels and the Lord Jesus Christ. Gospels didnt need war to be spread.

2)Separate the SWORD,BLOOD and WAR and their involvement in spreading Islam. Without the wars Islam would NOT exist today. Mohammed was a warrior period.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
Fast forward to the founding of Israel, the real problem that originally irked the Palestinians is that they were forced out of their homeland by the formation of the Jewish nation-state.

No, ther real problem is that muslim leaders in this area wanted to gain power by uniting the people under racistic ideas, making up lies about the Jewish state to come and about Jews in general.

The land in the area wasn't stolen, The british government owned it, and they sold it in a perfectly legal way. After the arabs started killing Jews for no apparent reason (and back then the Jews of course couldn't do anything in order to defend themselves) , Britain investigated, mainly by talking to the Muslim leaders, believed those leaders, and restricted the Jews in many ways, which - if those leaders were telling the truth (and this wasn't the case) - should have solved the problem.

But guess what? The muslim brainwashing continued, and the killing started again. More investigations came, and because the British government didn't want to have bad relations with the arabs, they issued more restrictions on the Jews, and the murder continued anyway.

That was the beginning of it. It started about 80 years ago.

Today all the poor life quality of the palestinians are caused by the fact that for some reason all muslim countries have poor life quality, and by the fact that the Jews must defend themselves. And prior to the terror attacks, most of the current Israeli restriction on the Palestinians didn't exist, meaning that terror attacks cause restrictions and not vise versa.

And however their lifes suck, a mother who thinks her son should suicide in order to kill Jews is simply wrong and sick, and this type of believe is caused only by religional brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
TruthStrgnrThanFiction

Well i think that "Christians" are blind flowers. They use Jesus death as a cope out from living in accord to his message.(i.e well he died for my sins so I can sin all I want) " Jesus" says in a number of passages that you should worship God not him. He also says that God is greater than him yet you and all theses so called "Christians" choose to follow a false name and graven images of your "lord and savior".

To your dismay Islam has 3 prophets Moses, Jesus and Mohammed. Mohammed never said that he was the "greatest" prophet. I don't know where you got that misinformation from. I guess it's just you trying to talk about a subject you know nothing about. Mohammed learned from the past that is why he used the sword, he didn't want to end up like "Jesus". Jesus never defeated the Roman empire in fact they corrupted his religion and are still in power today. Also Mohammed didn't want any pictures made of him cause he say how Christians worship false images instead of God.

If you ask me the Prophets Moses, Jesus and Mohammed are not important. It was there message that was the most important because it came from God. They were mere tools of God. That is like praising a hammer for building a house. So go ahead believe in your white Jesus, and believe that you don't have to lead a righteous life to get in to heven. Just remember that while on this earth you can not know truth no matter how many books you read. Only when you die will the truth be reviled to you and we are all in for a shock, myself included. So my advice to you is stop thinking you know everything cause you don't.

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction

2)Separate the SWORD,BLOOD and WAR and their involvement in spreading Islam. Without the wars Islam would NOT exist today. Mohammed was a warrior period.

And so were many other figures of the bible. What did King David( who the Christ lineage is based on) do outside the walls of Jericho. What about Solomon and many other figures. War and violence is a part of human nature it's either protect your self or end up a martyr. Which one do you choose?

[edit on 11-6-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
A bit of a history lesson would help my point:

~Astral

Boy you skipped alot of the history with that fast forward......

I did a little research and it appears that there is an enormous amount of information which contradicts your statement. It is quite eye-opening and I must say that I have definitely Learned something today because of your post, thx Astral, if you have a few check out the two links please...

History of Israel
History of Palestine

I tried to pick one of each side so check them out!!

You might change your mind on what the Homeland is..

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think your right when you say the orginal conflict was because of the Pals losing land, but I think the Koran does come into play because the other Arab Nations or Maybe more so terrorists are Pushing the Zion Crap in the name of Allah and the koran, Which makes this theard pretty enlightning.

Its turned into a Religious thing, and that because the Arab states know thats how they can push there political agenda to use religon , and they know the Uneducated will follow. IMHO

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Islam was spread through violence and war, submit or die. This isnt a conspiracy theory...is ALL in the Quran!

Christianity was too lazy to even bother putting it in the book.
I guess that the Catholic Church assumed that if they killed enouh "heretics" they could maybe edit it later.

top topics

join